Advice on dealing with lurking people

it’s hard to try and hide my plants last year it grew past my fence
A bit late but you can top them to keep them short and bushy... most everyone around here does just to keep them short for putting under a light. Won't help with the smell though.

Beautiful plants by the way. :thumb:

Mennonites (wikipedia):
The Mennonites are members of certain Christian groups belonging to the church communities of Anabaptist denominations named after Menno Simons (1496–1561) of Friesland. Through his writings, Simons articulated and formalized the teachings of earlier Swiss founders, with the early teachings of the Mennonites founded on the belief in both the mission and ministry of Jesus, which the original Anabaptist followers held with great conviction, despite persecution by various Roman Catholic and Protestant states. An early set of Mennonite beliefs was codified in the Dordrecht Confession of Faith in 1632,[2] but the various groups do not hold to a common confession or creed.

Rather than fight, the majority of the early Mennonite followers survived by fleeing to neighboring states where ruling families were tolerant of their belief in believer's baptism. Over the years, Mennonites have become known as one of the historic peace churches, due to their commitment to pacifism.[3]

Couldn't be Mennonites according to definition.
Sound more like welfare recipients (they are truly crazy).

Really? around here they are known for smuggling drugs across the border.
I know my step sister delt with a lot of Mennonites and she delt with all kinds of unsavory types at their business, she said the only ones that scared her were the Mennonites.
Said they were crazy and pretty ruthless.

I find ALL religious fundamentalist of any flavor to be crazy myself.

Really? around here they are known for smuggling drugs across the border.
I thought that was the Mexicans... or maybe that was the Canadians :rofl:

if8q4noaxc36.jpg
dont need dogs, my guard bunny can handle it.

I also thought of the body thing, but took it a step further and envisioned amputated body parts, chewed and bloody and strewed around a Beware of Dog sign.
May as well just save time and use the lurker‘s body parts since they’re already there ready to go- you just need to separate them?

I mean, technically, they would still be lurking in front of your place but you could point their heads in another direction so they don’t stare and intrude on your peaceful existence.

A bit late but you can top them to keep them short and bushy... most everyone around here does just to keep them short for putting under a light. Won't help with the smell though.

Beautiful plants by
If I was in your shoes for real... personally... I'd set up loads of cameras, that are not noticeable...

I'd plant and grow HEMP not Cannabis on purpose this year..

When the people came to steal it, let them... have them on Camera doing it. That's your proof to put them in prison and if they didn't get charged, they would have loads of problems from the people they are tryin to sell it too. Cause nobody is getting high...

I know this is not a great idea. but I'd probably do this, among other steps taken to stop theives.

You could try getting a clown costume and stuffing it so it looks like a real person and stick a day/night camera in its mouth and plant it in between your plants... Whenever someone comes to steal, they will see this and likely shit themselves... and you will have a great mugshot of the fuckers

Lastly offer to give your thieves free weed IF they leave your property and plants alone.
" your neighbors " Keep your friend's close and your enemies close kinda deal.
I was trying to find poison Ivy but no luck yet that plant looks very nice to have around if they try to grab it with the rest of my plants for sure I will keep them away.

Put up a owner shooting on sight sign or something like that. Hang gun paraphernalia around the property. Make it seem like you're a gun nut.

We prefer gun enthusiast, lol.

I use the cheap $19 WYZE cameras and I have a bunch of them. I even have a couple of their $40 battery powered outdoor cameras and one that pans and rotates, following after movement. Every entrance, my solar panels in the back of the lot and both fence gates are on camera. When we met our most suspicious neighbor, the camera/security system was hyped and showed off when he himself mentioned neighborhood security, and now he has bought a couple of the cheap cameras just like mine. Nothing quite like infiltrating the enemy and showing him your tech... now he knows he cannot approach my house without my phone blowing up. He will not be robbing me.

I've had Wyze cams for a few years now. Good cameras, for the price you can't beat them. The newer ones seem to work a little better, less dropping off the network.

I was trying to find poison Ivy but no luck yet that plant looks very nice to have around if they try to grab it with the rest of my plants for sure I will keep them away.
Take a walk through the woods and you will see tons of it. Poison ivy and poison oak... not hard to spot the three shiny leaves on a vine. I've cut down trees that had vines growing up them with stems 2" thick at the base (the ivy not the tree :laughtwo: ). Hard to get rid of once it gets a root in the soil. Had it all over my entire body after climbing a tree as a young boy.

Set up some Bear Traps & Private Property / No Trespassing Signs. They will most likely come at night .... Ha Ha ... They get what they got coming. Yeah, Id do booby traps of some sort to make them pay for their stupidity. Even a fishing line with cow bells would probably scare them off when they tripped over it.

move the outhouse over 6 feet. throw a tarp over the hole and put a layer of leaves and grass clippings over it,

dear practitioner... might I suggest that along with obvious cameras, a binding and protection ritual in that space by a strong group of like minded people? That energy will not easily be crossed and not without a price. Done with the right intent it will fill your garden with lasting joy and prosperity as you harmonize with the natural beauty of your yard and nature. Have you ever noticed while drawing down the moon on a dark moonlit night that all the bugs fly away? :love:

Leave pair of men’s size 13 work boots, couple dozen assorted large caliber shell casings & empty shotgun shells, an Igloo XL dog house and a cardboard sign at the gate that reads Bobby Ray, Cletus, Big Earl an me went to get more ammo & liquor but don’t open the gate or mess with Rocky since he broke the chain and tore up 3 coyotes real bad, he’s a pissed off sob an looks like he got rabies too

Bear Traps & Private Property
This would definitely send message to everyone in town. " don't funk with that lady, she's got bear traps" screaming while he's being loaded into the ambulance...

Back
Top Bottom