Advice on dealing with lurking people

Kikibonds79

Today’s been a busy day for me trying to get things ready. I’m dealing with unknown people parking in my front yard already staying in their vehicle looking around. I’m thinking about putting cameras up in my front yard now need to watch every angle now. Too bad I can’t find lions to watch my plants. Any of you guys deal with this issue and how do you guys handle it?

It seems weird, and sounds annoying, but you should not have anything incriminating they could ever detect from your front yard. Maybe there’s some creative way to drive them off. Maybe hire some local kids to irritate them.

#1 Large pair of dirty work boots on door step, next to door.
#2 Signs that says "I shoot first, then ask questions" & Warning Dog will bite" (atleast a photo of a big dog looking out the window)
#3 install cameras that record and/or security lights for night. (Lights scare off people, because they don't wanna be seen usually)
#4 think about WHY this is happening and change whatever that's causing it.

Sit outside your house when you see them. Let them know that you know they're there. Don't start any confrontations.
I just walked in my front yard kept staring at them so I can remember what they look like. I’m getting a carry case for my taser gun so I can have it on me at all times so they see I’m Packed. I need to change the cartridge on it I kinda pulled the trigger on it and the prongs got stuck on the wall.

Hmm that’s a good question. We don’t got many of those around here. There are some thief’s but they are usually desperate drug attics. Usually if confronted these types bugger off pretty quick. They can be unpredictable though. If growing is legal where you are call the cops on them.
I usually call the cops on them it’s just crazy I have nothing growing yet outside. I’m just over panicking at times but it’s better to be alert at all times to prepare myself for fast action. I’m ready it’s my 3rd week taking kickboxing class.

kickboxing class.
Good. Your thinking in ahead...

Honestly tho, it would help the cops alot if you had cameras so you can capture the license plate numbers. And or their faces.

#1 Large pair of dirty work boots on door step, next to door.
#2 Signs that says "I shoot first, then ask questions" & Warning Dog will bite" (atleast a photo of a big dog looking out the window)
#3 install cameras that record and/or security lights for night. (Lights scare off people, because they don't wanna be seen usually)
#4 think about WHY this is happening and change whatever that's causing it.
My neighbor brings all the unwanted trash when they party. I’m going to put boards up so they can’t see from the other fence. I’m going to use the yellow Walmart happy face saying smile your on camera. Next time I’ll start talking to myself so they can see I’m off the wall they you know they won’t come over.

I use the cheap $19 WYZE cameras and I have a bunch of them. I even have a couple of their $40 battery powered outdoor cameras and one that pans and rotates, following after movement. Every entrance, my solar panels in the back of the lot and both fence gates are on camera. When we met our most suspicious neighbor, the camera/security system was hyped and showed off when he himself mentioned neighborhood security, and now he has bought a couple of the cheap cameras just like mine. Nothing quite like infiltrating the enemy and showing him your tech... now he knows he cannot approach my house without my phone blowing up. He will not be robbing me.

I use the cheap $19 WYZE cameras and I have a bunch of them. I even have a couple of their $40 battery powered outdoor cameras and one that pans and rotates, following after movement. Every entrance, my solar panels in the back of the lot and both fence gates are on camera. When we met our most suspicious neighbor, the camera/security system was hyped and showed off when he himself mentioned neighborhood security, and now he has bought a couple of the cheap cameras just like mine. Nothing quite like infiltrating the enemy and showing him your tech... now he knows he cannot approach my house without my phone blowing up. He will not be robbing me.

check your state or provincial laws. cameras surrounding a private dwelling are prohibited here except at the doors. installing cameras has been known to bring the police in with a warrant here. they made the hell's angels strip all the cameras off their clubhouse, and they busted some asian guy for drugs after he installed cameras around his house.

Thanks for the advice I’m trying to pull myself together on this with my neighbor I want to go over and tell her stuff but a few things are stopping me. 1) her dad passed away last year a week before my birthday and I was very close to him. 2) I feel bad I killed their rabbit not on purpose they had him wondering and I caught him so he don’t die due to the cold weather poor little guy died on me. I waited a week before I told her. 3) My neighbor ended up getting a new bunny my grandfather said the rabbit had no food for me to check on it. On Christmas Day I went over to look at him poor thing no water or food I told her can I play with him she said yeah. I took him home and his been mine since Christmas. I hope she don’t ask for him back I had him for 3 months taking care of him. I told grandpa you don’t let her in the house it’s my rabbit now I feed him and take care of. He is beyond smart I’m teaching him tricks.

0ABC19B0-062C-405F-A318-09046E7AE260.jpeg

3DED1CE9-1673-402A-9BEE-7304BC11C9C2.jpeg

32A75929-5A00-4B07-9302-67C600E78F45.jpeg

check your state or provincial laws. cameras surrounding a private dwelling are prohibited here except at the doors. installing cameras has been known to bring the police in with a warrant here. they made the hell's angels strip all the cameras off their clubhouse, and they busted some asian guy for drugs after he installed cameras around his house.
At least here in Missouri, I still have the freedom to do this on my private property. Shining a camera at my neighbors window would be a crime, but I don't do that. I suppose I will get a couple of small signs, warning anyone at my front door or fence gates that they are on video surveillance... just in case a lawyer wants to argue.

Today’s been a busy day for me trying to get things ready. I’m dealing with unknown people parking in my front yard already staying in their vehicle looking around. I’m thinking about putting cameras up in my front yard now need to watch every angle now. Too bad I can’t find lions to watch my plants. Any of you guys deal with this issue and how do you guys handle it?
I didn’t read others remarks but it sounds like to me you talked too much. Why would people be lurking around your house ? This just sounds fishy to me

Back
Top Bottom