Advice please

@Backlipslide it's not like that people like penny kismet u and him helped turn my 1st grow from a disaster to producing 4.5 zips of the frostiest stickiest I've ever seen. So anyone offering guidance I'm always talking. So every is good now , @Pennywise if you were in this position where u topped late what I say topped after the 6th node how would you train if any at all , i have 2 quads just let them do their thing, and then I have the one I topped above 5th node and removed 1 and 2 have been lst node 3 but not 4 and 5 yet how do I go about that try and twist the plant and pull each node I want in a seperate direction or what would you do? And last question for anyone that quads so as I leave it now I'll have 4 main colas if i continued to top it was just pretty much double and double but then u end up with alot of small buds I want the the quantity but all so the quality so I'm testing a few methods are which works best for me

@Pennywise your talking later where u have small branches that wont have anything but pop corn nugs, ya I cut those last time much later tho like just as flipped. U recommended that to me last time which I did. But I'm still inexperienced so at this point in time I cant tell you which branches. Prolly wont produce much at this stage in veg. My main stem coming from roots has gotten good in size but still green not even wood. So I'm sure they will still get much bigger my plant last time was only so bug bc of my light spacing nodes too far apart resulting in what's supposed to be a compact plant well accounting for the 16inch bucket I had and tents only 4'11" alot of supercropping that u recommended and alot lst kept it from touching the top in alot places it still did but ima order a cheap 5x5 or 6x6 now for amount but for room to work and grow horizontally experimenting a lil later.and believe its 6'11" so I'll have room. But anyways I went way off subject

Plan on just using this tent as veg tent max I can fit would prolly be 8 small 5g buckets in there but wouldnt be able to veg long because no space so I figure I do 4 hopefully 5 if lil guy comes back and I have 10 buckets all together so can 4 or 5 veg into flower then start another 4 or 5 in veg

Just dont wanna spend the money I'll need new intake think kismet turked me on to the infinity fans with LCD screen and all kinds of automatic settings for fan up or down. Could get a 2nd one without having to buy the LCD cause I can plug another into it but it has a wired thermometer inside tent so dunno If it gives u 2 fan setting but if not and I just need a basic intake exhaust and another filter. Found the tent if they still have it 198 6x6 just havent looked into those other accessories I need.

Ya but that's cheap for a 6x6x6'11 if I couldnt even find one they were like 500 plus most common was 6x6 my light flowers 4.5x4.5 at 22inch I think so I just wanted it for the room to play with other grows so I dont have too much of a limit wide and pretty good height

Wanted in 8x4 but actually more sqft in a 6x6 and a rectangle I dunno if I could fit 8 ft long i think leaves me like a ft to spare to run wires air intake hoses and exhaust those can be 6 8 10 inches wide depending how much air your tryin to move and most lights beside cobs ft print is square not rectangular so wanted 1 good light now and i can always add supplement lights later.

Just add new gear as you go. 198 6x6 will be a big tent.
Like PW says it takes time to get everything in order piece by piece. Don't stress the Infinity fans and hi tech stuff. You won't have to worry about the smell til a couple of weeks into flower anyway.Lights and the tent are the most important at the moment. I wouldn't take any fan leafs off this early other than the ones you already took when getting your quad, I don't lollipop til a couple of weeks/week before flip. I don't top my quads at all. Just the one topping at the 4th or 5th node then lst. My chem dog is actually a quad only topped one node. Everything else grew out from the 4 branches.
Forgot it was quaded because its just gnarly looking now.

Yeah bro! Your stressing me out! I can only imagine how overwhelmed you are! Lol grab a beer, sit down have a couple drinks and relax brother.

like everyone above says, everything will fall into place bro!!

your plant that you grew more before topping. Let her do her thing. Tie the main two colas down as much as you can, allow the other branches to catch up to the main branches, and you should be ready to flip with her. It will be a different technique then quad line but your new to this, and experimenting is good. You figure out what you like and what best for you. If you grow it out and you don’t like it. Then you know to top at a certain node next time and quad line from there. Your doing fine! :thumb:

I mean you could also quad the plant, cut all the lower branches off to remain having four or, keep the branches grow it out, and experience what happens! You will catch on quick! Trick is, is to try different things until you figure out what you like best.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom