Advice please

>ffing adorable.
Daisy_Heatsink__57925.1571955186.jpg

$579.00
Quintet of Daisies (5)

WARRANTY: 3 Year Warranty on All Components
SHIPPING COST: Calculated at Checkout
COVERAGE AREA: 4 x 4 (full cycle/flowering)

QUANTITY

COLOR TEMPERATURE *
1750 K 3000 K 3500 K 4000 K
REMOTE DRIVER MOUNTING CABLE (10')

+$20
ADD TO CART

A set of (5) of our Daisy pendant style lights featuring the Vero29 Generation 7 COB LEDs. These lights come fully assembled and ready to hang out of the box. The driver (dimmable) is capable of being located outside the growing space, reducing heat.
Each Daisy pendant light runs at 95 Watts and is passively cooled (no fans). Able to be hung individually or as an array, each comes ready to be suspended from a ratchet strap (included) for quick installation. Total power consumption at the wall for the five lights is 475 watts. Designed to be standalone units, or add them in as supplemental lights in your existing installation. Each Daisy comes with 30" of SJOOW style wire to safely place the COBs where you want them. We recommend placing your Daisies between 12-14" apart on center to achieve even light spread at operating heights of roughly 18" above canopy.
Learn more about Timber Daisy pendant style lights here.

COVERAGE AREA:
Varies based on application - a quintet of Daisy Fixtures (5) will generally cover up to a 14 sq ft area for flowering/full cycle and up to 25 sq ft for veg/clones.

POWER (120-277 VAC):
Total Wattage: 475W (~4.0A @ 120V; ~2.0A @ 240V)
PPF: 945 μmol/s
PPFD: 830 μmol/m²/s (3.5'x3.5' at 18 inches above canopy)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Weight:
1.2 (lb/ea)
Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
Mounting Hardware: Individual suspension and waterproof interconnect
Dimmable: 10-100% Output

LEAD TIME:
All our lights are custom built to order in San Diego, CA. The c

@Emilya I did top after 4th leaving 1 2 3 and 4 later removing 1 and 2. Didnt top any of them after the 3rd node. All after 4th 5th or and I have the one super survivor Skywalker og seed that came back from the dead in a solo cup the rest of the plants alrdy toping and training it looks like its 4 days old in size but has 3 nodes I'm trans planting tonight with light nutes see if things change for it

@Kismet this is only my 2ns grow I have 4.5 plants in 5g buckets in a 4x2 hopefully tents big enough until I get my flowering tent I bought the hlg 550 v1 3000k few months ago when I was gettin my 260 it was 1000 still can get it but 799 out of stock v2 is 1187 or something like that but seen on amazon 891. V2 comes in full spectrum 4000k for veg and full spectrum with red spectrum at 3000k. But I got a refurbished one from hlg they make the boards so refurbished can mean alot off diff things just a but looks perfect has 1 year warranty equivalent to 1000 watt for 599.

For a cob set up looks mad simple maybe get that later for supplement next grow I still gotta buy the tent bought new 8 aired dwc plus 2 airlyft ones I had and converted , got a new light and plants just dont have flower tent yet fount a basic 6x6 for like 198 bucks just means I may have to wait til next grow because ima need another intake exhaust and filter

Hey man thanks for the shout out.

sounds like your well on your way brother!!

I always top above the 5th removing the bottom two, leaving three internodes in tact. Training the six internodes out “like a quad line” once I flip, if the bottom internode doesn’t reach the top canopy... I removethem when I lollipop. Sometimes they make it to the top, sometimes they don’t.

How far along are you there? And I transplanted the miracle Skywalker into dwc that is on its 3 rd maybe even 4th node at like 2.75 inches tall like a tooth pick well I dont think well I know it didnt have enough water in it so come this morning the plant was bent over so I've added more water since root ball must not been as deep as I thought. I pray that it comes back. Happened with my 1st plant like pump died in the airlyft system and roots werent in water yet it was all sagging and dropping but once corrected in just a few hours it bounced right back , that plant was actually alot bigger then my prolly 4-6 week seedling that looks like a micro plant in veg alrdy on 4th node but no bigger or taller then a toothpick. Come plant be a weed and just grow and come back!

@Kismet and @Pennywise everyone else hows this looking or should I remove giant fan leaves? You can see insecond picture I topped after 4th removed 1 and 2 and then tied back 3 and 4 and now just let it do its thing until it's time to supercrop? Or is there one more cut or topping or trimming I should be anticipating

Attachments

• 15723994914688656935171920823521.jpg
    15723994914688656935171920823521.jpg
    896.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 15723995681895791905311539167264.jpg
    15723995681895791905311539167264.jpg
    644.6 KB · Views: 57
So everyone who's helped me thus far @Pennywise , @Kismet, @Emilya ,@Backlipslide , and @West Hippie . So penny I can really get into the 300 range with everything I use closest is like in the 400s to low 500 and that's like half quarter and 8th strengths on nutes but I'm using tap water that alrdy is around 280. But since I've made the change and disconnected the top feed bc I didnt plant high enough didnt work right burning the leaves with dried nutes. Anyways here are some updates pictures and theres 2 I topped above 4 removed 1 and 2 and tied back actually almost snapped one of my branches just now when when to take picture dropped phone hit the line that has branch tied back and it snapped at the Y but I quickly loosed the line tied to it so it met back together it will heal last time it split on my like just end of 2nd week of flowering luckily saved it it healed itself. Anyways the other plant I topped after 5th only removed 1 and 2 right now have only nodes 3 tied back, I'm do the other 4 branches tonite. But should I clean it or any of them up yet removing some of the bigger fan leaves I know they store the sugar for the plant but dont need all of them. Last but not least I have one topped a lil late believe I topped after 6th and just removed 1 and 2 and have done no traing. So my questions basically now , on the quad continue just holding them horizontally until gets as wide as I want or so I leave them and they will widen and then start heading up themselves? Can I remove some of the giant fan leaves and I have looked at ur chart yet penny but u told me to keep a journal so daily I check ppm and ph add dechlorinated tap water that's sat out for a day or more and adjusted of to 5.8 then I do one more ppm reading and adjust ph to 5.8. The middle plant still hasnt died theirs barely some new growth at the top I thought the root ball was deep enough in the dwc and next day all shriveled up and bent over well I got the water up to the roots and its standing again so well see. So goin to look at chart compare what's goin on and see I'd I need to make adjustments or is everything perfect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191030-182546_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-182546_Gallery.jpg
    483.2 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20191030-182301_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-182301_Gallery.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20191030-182513_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-182513_Gallery.jpg
    577 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20191030-185507_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-185507_Gallery.jpg
    640.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20191030-182248_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191030-182248_Gallery.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 53
So picture one is cali dream quad, one I just dropped my phone on so untitled that branch until it heals.
Picture 2 is goin to mango kush I topped late and removed only 1 and 2 no training
Picture 3 blue dream topped after 5th removed 1 and 2 and only lst on node 3 right now plan on lst 4 and 5 to tonight depending on recommendations
Picture 4 mango kush topped after 4th removed 1 and 2 and quad, this the one that had the worst nute burn from top feed landing on it leaves.
Last but not least the
5th picture sky OG my 1st attempt bean popped never used rock wool all 5 the 1st time germinated it was when transferred to rockwool I believe I drowned them and only the blue dream made it so tried 2 mangos diff method of propagating success so tried blue and sky success moved all to light they take off and this one just breaks soil but still had a live root so when I transferred into mini dwc before my new one arrived I put it in with the mango couple weeks go by and mangos doin great and I see this 2.5 inch tall skyog with 2 or 3 nodes skinny as a tooth pick emerging from under the mango fan leaf so transferred to it's own mini dwc was doin okay formed a root ball so I made final transfer to full size dwc and I didnt put enough water to reach roots so see what happens it's back standing and there is lil new green growth so expecting the worst hoping for the best. But ya guidance please what should I be doin or start doin ?

So picture one is cali dream quad, one I just dropped my phone on so untitled that branch until it heals.
Picture 2 is goin to mango kush I topped late and removed only 1 and 2 no training
Picture 3 blue dream topped after 5th removed 1 and 2 and only lst on node 3 right now plan on lst 4 and 5 to tonight depending on recommendations
Picture 4 mango kush topped after 4th removed 1 and 2 and quad, this the one that had the worst nute burn from top feed landing on it leaves.
Last but not least the
5th picture sky OG my 1st attempt bean popped never used rock wool all 5 the 1st time germinated it was when transferred to rockwool I believe I drowned them and only the blue dream made it so tried 2 mangos diff method of propagating success so tried blue and sky success moved all to light they take off and this one just breaks soil but still had a live root so when I transferred into mini dwc before my new one arrived I put it in with the mango couple weeks go by and mangos doin great and I see this 2.5 inch tall skyog with 2 or 3 nodes skinny as a tooth pick emerging from under the mango fan leaf so transferred to it's own mini dwc was doin okay formed a root ball so I made final transfer to full size dwc and I didnt put enough water to reach roots so see what happens it's back standing and there is lil new green growth so expecting the worst hoping for the best. But ya guidance please what should I be doin or start doin ?
I do flood and drain, so with 1000 watt hps it gets watered every hour for 15 minutes for 12 hours doesn’t get watered for two hours after dark , then it’s for 30 minutes.
I’ve even for got and turned the pump off for 24 hours! They were all laying on the net . Turned the water on for three hours and they were all standing back up !

Back
Top Bottom