AFLs First 420 Grow Journal

Just a thought,,,, is your air intake ground level? It seems to help putting cold air in the room. Also CO2 is heavier than air, so you can pick up a better level. Remember white is better than none. And most of us can find a gallon of some off white paint. Then no worry to when ya get your film. Looking great tho dude. I like it. Stay Down.

Just a thought,,,, is your air intake ground level? It seems to help putting cold air in the room. Also CO2 is heavier than air, so you can pick up a better level. Remember white is better than none. And most of us can find a gallon of some off white paint. Then no worry to when ya get your film. Looking great tho dude. I like it. Stay Down.

Thx man and the funny thing about the whit paint is i found two cans of paint in the garage today... And yes the intake is ground level and the pic of the out doesnt have any ducting on it but i have since then put some on it and ducted it vent blowing warm air out of the garage. Since my garage has only one entrance and i dont want to make to much attention going in and out i havent had much time to make finally adjustments due to time and funds. I just cant wait any more....:yahoo: Thx again for thoughts mang ttyl..

AFLs First 420 Grow Journal :bongrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Just a little update.. Well the last 3 days temps have been really high and start to find issues that needed to be take care of fast.. Since that temps were in the high 80sto90s i had to find a way to cool the box or the room that the box was in.. so being that the room was just not going to be the cheapest thing to do and im on a tight budget being a stay home mom/dad while the wifes out makeing all the bread.. I purchased a cheap ac for 45 bucks from buddy who had purchased it a year ago but never used it for some reason but hey i scored an ac and cant afford a portable. SO i pulled the intake off and cut a hole for the ac the slide in and sealed the ac unit into the box. Now for the heat exhaust from the bac of the unit i boxed it off and ducted it the the same out let as the exit exhaust from the box.Then found holes in the duct from the exit exhaust so i had to run all new duct which i should of done in the beginning but was being cheap and usen old duct, but fixed everything. Seem to be working good until i wife came home and we started turn more things on in the house and the damn breaker kept poppin. So during this time i know found out that the smallest amp breaker in the house has more then it should and be that the house im in atm is so old electrical is really old and really not done right. Anyways with that being the problem that next thing i had to do was find a outlet thats on a bigger breaker, Shouldnt be that hard. But that it was, i managed to get up into the attic and lucky, i was able to find the largest breaker and it had pretty much nothing running on it.. Shaking my head as i run my cord to the room that runs the box. 15 amp breaker running almost everything in the house when they have 6 20amp and to 1 100 which (not an sure if its a 2 50s amps breakers or 1 100) but just saying wow when thing about how to run stuff in the house i would of thought they would have done a better job in selecting which breakers to tie stuff in but what ever.
Since that whole little problem happened it pretty much killed my veg area and had to throw all the NLs=3 Blueberry Clone=1 in with the Master Kush and the Blue Dream and have been flowering for 3 days now.. 1 of the nls which happened to be the tallest ones isnt during that good leaves are curing in and i all most want to say nut burn but no tips fried and watered all the veg plants with the same water so im kinnda puzzled but will see. I had to put my 5 Big Buddha White Dwarf and the 2 La Divas and 1 Master Kush clone are on top of my dryer on a box with a fan and my 90watt led on them and my wifes fav is the 13 clones i took form the Blue Dream and the Master kush( before i put them into flower) in the bathroom under the sink. Being that i think i got all the electrical stuff under control now i can try to get my veg area back up but no clue as of now when thats going to happen. ill try to post some pics soon but not much happen yet in the flower box. Week 1 all i can say is im close now then a week a ago.. lol oh well i hope you all have a good day and thx for stoppin in and comments are always welcome.. Peace!:roorrip:

Well been about Nine days into flowering the Master Kush and the Blue Dream.
Both have shown a lot of growth in the last nine days and the blue dreams starting to show white hairs:popcorn::slide: Here are two shity pics i took with my phone since the camera is wih the wifey... The 3 Nls are also being flowered but no signs of sex yet but from what i see i might be blessed with three girls but to soon to tell.
Blue Dream
rsz_jjphone_004_2_.jpg

Master Kush
rsz_jjphone_002_3_.jpg

Hard to see with the shity photo sry. tried to show the hairs that are starting to form.
rsz_jjphone_005.jpg

The Blue Berry clone i have has started to take off alot of growth in the past week and hope to start to flower her here in the next 2-3 weeks
rsz_jjphone_006_2_.jpg

and The 7 auto flowers are growing good and hope to have those in the flower box in 2-3 also..
rsz_jjphone_008_2_.jpg

Be back with another update later peace thx for stoping by.:roorrip::roorrip:

Update on the NorthernLights=3 one showed white hairs today meaning whoooo hoo we have a girl. One on the other hand showed up as male so was puted from the pot to check root system. Being nice and lerge for 3.5 weeks i ploped it outside in the back yard to see if he makes it .. the other one is close but still to young to tell but what i see as of now i might only be lucky with one now.. oh well more room for the autoflowers that will be close behind.. be back with some pic later
:smokin::goodluck:

DAY 14 into flowering and started to see alot of hairs starting to form and have a few pics but not great quality sry but nether the less here they are.
Northern Lights
rsz_jjphone_013_2_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_015_2_.jpg

Was forced to flower her at such a young age but not much room in the veg area atm so what can u dooo..
Heres the master kush
rsz_jjphone_016_3_.jpg

this pis is 5 day ago but only side pic i have atm
rsz_jjphone_002_3_.jpg

Here is the Blue Dream 5day old pic also
rsz_jjphone_004_2_.jpg
these pics here are 13 days into flowering
rsz_jjphone_019_3_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_024.jpg

Sry pics arent the best but all i can do for now
Heres what the veg area is looking like atm FULL(for the space i have)=18 in veg atm :hmmmm: :scratchinghead:
rsz_jjphone_026_2_.jpg
oh and plus i just started 5 LedaUno and 5 more NLS
rsz_jjphone_002_4_.jpg
for some reason i felt i didnt have enough i guess lol or figured i ll just have to flower the other that are close enough.. Anyways thx for stopping in not much to see yet but its starting to get closer and closer.. Stay green,:peace: Later.

Hey everyone! Well, just a little update Day 19 into flowering the Master Kush Blue Dream and the two Northern Lights. Well one of the norhten lights is about 10 days behind since i put it in a week in a half later. Any ways heres what ive got for now..
Master Kush
rsz_jjphone_003_4_.jpg

Blue Dream
jjphone_0051.jpg

Northern Lights
rsz_jjphone_002_5_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_001_3_.jpg

Heres what the starting of the other NL looks like
rsz_1jjphone_001.jpg

Sry not many pics and not the greatest but all i have atm, but will have better and more pics to come when theres more to see..
The 2autoflowering strains ive started are really starting to grow so hopefully here in the next 2 weeks ill have those starting to flower here and will have some pics for ya. Thanks for stopin by Hope all your gardens are green!:yahoo::bongrip:

Hey Everyone Just want to shot a Quik update and post some pics.. Let me Know what you guys think.
Ok here we go....
rsz_jjphone_015_3_.jpg
jjphone_0121.jpg
jjphone_0251.jpg
jjphone_0261.jpg
jjphone_0271.jpg
jjphone_0293.jpg
rsz_jjphone_013_3_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_016_4_.jpg
jjphone_024.jpg
jjphone_0102.jpg
jjphone_022.jpg
jjphone_019.jpg
jjphone_0092.jpg
rsz_jjphone_017_3_.jpg

OK fellas got to Run my 2yr old girl just got a hold of a black sharpie and drew all over the hard wood floor and walls so im off to clean up now >,<.
I also have the 7 Auto Flowering strains in the Box now in the back. 3 of the autos have alrdy started to preflower but not much to see so no pics.. Thanks for stopping by all comments are welcomed and Keep em Green:tokin: :peacetwo::morenutes::morenutes:

Hey everyone been kindda busy lately so havent had time to post much.. I picked up a nice six bulb t-8 light fixture for the veg area so i had to rearrange stuff but overall the set up is awesome compared to before. Plants are all getting amply light now and even have clone and seedling area now all together which helps me out since things arent all in different areas. Anyways her are some pics i have for ya to show u whats going on....
Here's the light fixture i got.
rsz_2jjphone_005.jpg

how i set up the veg area and seedling/cloning area
jjphone_0241.jpg
rsz_jjphone_001_4_.jpg

AND now the Good Stuff..
OK the Master Kush and The Blue Dream are about 30days into flowering and looking good and starting to fattin up here now.. Here are some pics sry some are better then others since some are from a phone and some are from a cam but here you guys and gals go..:grinjoint::grinjoint:;)
Master Kush
rsz_jjphone_004_4_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_003_5_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_005_2_.jpg

Blue Dream
rsz_jjphone_010.jpg
rsz_jjphone_015_4_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_006_3_.jpg

NLs x2
now the bigger one is 2 weeks behind the blue dream and master kush and the smaller one is a week behind the bigger one... Both seem to be doing ok not bad for their size..
rsz_jjphone_013_4_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_014_2_.jpg

Macro of the top bud on the Larger NLs
rsz_jjphone_031_3_1.jpg

What the flower box looks like with all four plants..:reading420magazine:
ok well thats all i have for now hope you like and feel free to drop a comment or a question Thx for stopping by and Keep it Green :roorrip:

Day 34.. took 3 pics prettty fast with my phone as i was watering today not the best pics but felt like posting something. Hopefully these babys will start to swell up here.. Pushing the ferts to a high level since i havent had any sigh of nute burn on the tips yet so today they get a mega batch.. well see thx for stopping by.. any questions are comment are thankfully welcomed. Peace
:morenutes:
Blue Dream
jjphone_0093.jpg

jjphone_0081.jpg

Master Kush
jjphone_0072.jpg

:morenutes::morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom