AFLs First 420 Grow Journal

Hey AFL!! I just went through your journal!! Those buds are looking very tasty!! :thumb:

Hey AFL!! I just went through your journal!! Those buds are looking very tasty!! :thumb:

Hey Acer thx for stoppin by:tokin: Yah, buds are getting there.. Playing the waiting game here at day 36. The Blue Dream seems to be a little ahead of the master kush so she probably be the first to harvest.. Hopefully she'll be done around the 49-55 day range. Kush is lookin like 55-65 as with the NLS.
I Also started Flowering my Blueberry plant yesterday so day 2 for her..
heres acouple pics of the Flowers:yummy::morenutes:
\ Blue Dream is getting frosty
jjphone_0142.jpg
jjphone_0141.jpg

NLs main cola
jjphone_0141.jpg

Master Kush cola
jjphone_0094.jpg

Entering the final 2.5 weeks i really hope to see some fatting up.
ANYWAYS thx again for stoping by :peacetwo:

Nice!!!

That Master Kush looks awsome!! :yummy:

Well here is a little update. Day 41 for the Blue Dream and the Master Kush.
Blue Dream.
jjphone_017.jpg
jjphone_0191.jpg
jjphone_021.jpg
jjphone_018.jpg

Master Kush.
jjphone_0095.jpg
jjphone_0082.jpg
jjphone_0111.jpg
jjphone_0132.jpg
jjphone_015.jpg

The 2 NLs i have going..
jjphone_0052.jpg
jjphone_0062.jpg
jjphone_0073.jpg
jjphone_00521.jpg
jjphone_0242.jpg
jjphone_0252.jpg

And i started my Blue Berry also about 4 days ago too
jjphone_0013.jpg
jjphone_002.jpg

Kinnda in a hurry with the update so hope its not a bunch of the same pics but here goes .. hope u guys like ..got to run..
:roorrip:

First off :bravo: plants look amazing...that blue dream :yummy: and master kush :yummy: and finally if that blue berry is Dutch passion then thats what i have and it is a beautiful plant....some have had problems with this stain so might want to minimize stress to her...and she will reward you with many nice plants.Did you take a clone of her before you flowered? Great job here keep it up :passitleft:

First off :bravo: plants look amazing...that blue dream :yummy: and master kush :yummy: and finally if that blue berry is Dutch passion then thats what i have and it is a beautiful plant....some have had problems with this stain so might want to minimize stress to her...and she will reward you with many nice plants.Did you take a clone of her before you flowered? Great job here keep it up :passitleft:

Thx alot for the comments and for stopping by Tunes420.. Thx for the info on the Blue Berry too and i have noticed she can be a little touchy with nutes but so far shes standing strong and i happened to get about 10 cuttings from her before i flowered her.:cheer:

I love that Kush plant. Going to be some major buddage then on those main donkey dicks. Gl with them yes mine also are Flying Dutchman stock. They are one hearty heathy plant that turns out some great smoke if it's all grown good. Keep that BlueBerry moist. Best thing I can say is water it. Keepem Green

I love that Kush plant. Going to be some major buddage then on those main donkey dicks. Gl with them yes mine also are Flying Dutchman stock. They are one hearty heathy plant that turns out some great smoke if it's all grown good. Keep that BlueBerry moist. Best thing I can say is water it. Keepem Green

Thx for stoppin bye Wood.. I cant wait for the blue Berry to start.. Yours are nice so hopefully i can get here to give me some nice Donkeys:tokin:
Cuz your miss jr blue berry is awesome looking.
Plant_B-Berry.JPG

Day 49 update:
Started to flush 1 of the NLs and the Blue Dream two days ago and both plants are about to be harvested here in the next day or two. Trichs are mostly cloud going amber and more then 50% of all the hairs on both plants have gone orange.
NLs1
jjphone_0042.JPG
jjphone_0053.JPG
jjphone_0083.JPG
jjphone_0063.JPG
jjphone_0014.JPG
Nls is now out in the sun for its last day..
Blue Dream
jjphone_0096.JPG
jjphone_0104.JPG
jjphone_0112.JPG
jjphone_0123.JPG
jjphone_0151.JPG
and just like the NLs1 the Blue Dream has also found its last day out in the sun
jjphone_0043.JPG
jjphone_0021.JPG
jjphone_0033.JPG

Heres some pics of the Master kush also day 49 but looking like 2 more weeks for her..
jjphone_0192.JPG
jjphone_0202.JPG
jjphone_0211.JPG
jjphone_0263.JPG

Nls2 about day 42 on her.. I stuck her in the corner or the flower box and was probably getting the least amount of light being the smallest and just not able to get alot of the hps light so i hooked up my 90 watt led and put it right over the top of her so she could get more light and she seems to be loving it.
rsz_jjphone_031_4_.jpg
jjphone_0273.JPG
jjphone_030.JPG

Well thats all i have for pics at moment.. the Blue Berry plant i have going now in the flower box is starting to take off now being in the end of week 2
day 13 i believe. i should have some pics up soon.
Round 2 for the Flower Box is coming along nice too. I Have a Master Kush that i have trimmed up and topped so i have about 4-5 many tops all about the same canopy height of each other. I also have 4 Blue Dreams that are about 1-2 weeks for being topped and trimmed up the same way.
I thought i posted these two pics last time but i guess i forgot. here was the veg area about 7 days ago but just an idea of what im kinnda talkin bout. will also try to update for ya too.
jjphone_0272.jpg
jjphone_028.jpg

well thx for stoppin by and :peacetwo::tokin:

Your Plants are looking awesome!!! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom