AFLs First 420 Grow Journal

Looks good AFL Leaves all look happy and heathy. Seems you were lucky no mites least no major damage to the leaves. I know 75% of my indoors have some mite spottages on them. Keepem Green

Looks good AFL Leaves all look happy and heathy. Seems you were lucky no mites least no major damage to the leaves. I know 75% of my indoors have some mite spottages on them. Keepem Green

Thx for stoppin bye Norcaliwood. These two plants spent most of there flowering time in my flower box but times for these girls are almost here and have plants waiting on deck getting bigger and bigger so i had to throw these ladys outside for there last few days. Been flushing these ladys too really good and the warm weather here has helped speed up things. I have the 7 autos outside since i basically forgot about these guys kindda ... they arent going to be much so i stop posting pics on them since they got a late start and arent real big. My back yard is Full of pest and bugs so the autos are going to tell me how things are going to do outside. Like always thx for stoppin bye wood always a pleasure :cool:

HARVEST ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Dream and the NLs1 are down and trimmed up.
Sry no scale atm but looking like two zips for the blue dream and maybe 1 on the NLs1 which too me arent bad for the first run here.The Blue Dream Nugs are rock hard:tokin: Ill being more concerned on yields next time around on the blue dream. The Nls1 was no very old when i started to flower her so thats main reason for small yield. But over all very happy with these 2 plants . Now Just the Master Kush to go and i think this journal will be finished and ill start a new one showing the progress of the Blue Berry..Pics arent great but what ive got....:peacetwo::hookah:
rsz_jjphone_008_3_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_011.jpg
rsz_1jjphone_012.jpg

Hey everyone just want to shoot some pics of whats going on. Sry atm i dont have any pics of the Master Kush at day 56 and the NLsx2no clue what day lost track but shes starting to finish up here leaves are turn yellowish and hairs going red. Ill post some pics when lights come on. Here are some pics of the Blue Berry and started another master kush and 3 more Blue Dreams.
Blue Berry 2 days away from the end of 3 weeks.
jjphone_0144.jpg
jjphone_0113.jpg
jjphone_0134.jpg
sry not the best pics but what i have for now.
Master Kush and the 3 Blue Dreams
jjphone_0097.jpg
jjphone_0084.jpg

Also made a small batch of canna butter for some cookies
jjphone_0105.jpg
:bong:
ok well hope everyones having a good holiday weekend. :roorrip:

well, that entire post just dis...what a harvest and great looking plants...
i just put a blue hash in to pop...i notice you grow quite a few "color" plants, any advice, ive got blue mystic, twilight, and a blackberry, and a few others, do they color nicely? or something special you have to do? thought i would do a grow of them just for fun, purples, blues, and blacks....well, just checking in to see what you have going, and im mighty impressed...later, L

well, that entire post just dis...what a harvest and great looking plants...
i just put a blue hash in to pop...i notice you grow quite a few "color" plants, any advice, ive got blue mystic, twilight, and a blackberry, and a few others, do they color nicely? or something special you have to do? thought i would do a grow of them just for fun, purples, blues, and blacks....well, just checking in to see what you have going, and im mighty impressed...later, L

Thx for pop in Lavendar:hookah: thx, if anything i could probably learn more from u but thx. Im currently on my second round of flowering. Well almost still have the master and the NLs which are nearing the end. I want to get a few new strains going here and might dump the master since shes nice but its her or the Blue Dream and i never let her go. Shes my girl love the strain the yield and shit everything about her. The Leda is new to me havent flowered that strain before. Its a kc brains strain and Norcaliwood told me its a decent sativa. I have three in veg atm and not femd so not clue as u sex yet probably be able to clone one of the three here in the next week or so.
The Blue Berry i have is the same a norcaliwood also and see the flowers it puts out at week 3 here she take over the masters spot on my to keep list atm. I plan on taking a trip into venice or to the some despensaries in the La area to get some new clones here soon. A friend of mine that also grows lost his blue dream mother and had to call me up to see if i could save him so i cloned the blue and master for him so if need be when i finish the master kush this round ill still be able to get the strain bac if i wanted to.. So many strains thou im like a kid in a candy shop and cant decide what to get or want more then i can have. SOoo for now i just wait to see what i come across when i get out.. ok im rammbling and just want to say your always welcome to stop by and thx for the comments and like i said ull see me in your journal as well :goodluck: :hippy:

Hey everyone just wanted to post a little update on whats going on.
Master Kush day59
jjphone_0135.JPG
rsz_jjphone_009_4_.jpg
jjphone_0124.JPG
jjphone_0114.JPG
jjphone_0106.JPG

Almost done here shes been flushed and my water her here tomorrow or might not give her anything til i harvest which should be by thurs-friday.. Trichs are mostly cloud with fatty heads but not many amber yet so given her alittle more time. 65 days is what im shooting around..
I didnt know if i should start a new journal or just keep posting my second round since i have the Blue Berry in week 4 day 4 here
rsz_jjphone_006_4_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_005_3_.jpg
looking soo yummu cant wait for here she going to be a sexy bitch!:)
Then i have 3 Blue Dreams and 1 Master Kush starting to reach the end of week 2 here..
rsz_jjphone_007_3_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_008_4_.jpg

Heres the veg area crowded atm potted plants Blue Dream Mother 2MasterKush 3Nls 3Leda Uno ,in RockwoolCubes Blue Berry/Blue Dream/MasterKush CLones
jjphone_0016.JPG
rsz_jjphone_002_8_.jpg
rsz_jjphone_003_6_.jpg
jjphone_0045.JPG

Well i hope u like Please fell free to leave comments or ? if any .. Later all.

Wow looks like a good flip ya got coming up. Is that Kush a Auto? I don't gather it is, but. I had a auto flowering plant going back to when I first posted on this site back 1-2 yrs ago. It got 38" tall and produced 2 oz's. White Russian? Least I think or Moscow something. It was a nice auto flowering plant. I have found if you have the space and the numbers your alowed to grow, that auto doesn't really gain much weed. I just grew a plant with a 45 day flowering cycle. Called Star Trek. And the weed is SWEET. 2 1/2 oz's a plant and started them 6/19, and pulled yesterday. That works out as fast if not faster than alot of auto flowers. Ofcourse these were from a well rooted clone, probly 21 days old. But I was impressed. That Kush you got looks heathy as fuc*. Congrads on the smoke and hope your pipe runith over. Keepem Green. +++ Iffin I can. Hey if ya feel better starting a new thread, drive by my thread, tell me you did a fresh one so I can peek in. Laters.

Hey everyone Sry ive havent posted anything lately been super busy.. Wife had a kidney stone opp.. last week and has been super busyy.. Lets seee Well Master Kush came out ok.. I could of let her go another week but i got alittle impatient and to much going on to wait longer.. But over all was a decent harvest.. I probably will not be running the Master anymore but still have one clone i managed to take so will see.. I did in fact get acouple of new strains here the other day and still waiting on the last 3 of my order from my good grow pal.. New strains Blue Diesel, HeadBand-Daybreaker, Chocolope, Lemon Kush, and Martain Mean Green. Im probably going to make a new thread here but been soo busy ive been falling behind on pics and updates. My Blue Berry had some issues too, and looked as if she had a bug problem and was alrdy 5 weeks in and Just started 4 New Blue Dreams. I had to Put her outside for the her last few weeks cuz i dont want to take the chance if any on infecting my Blue Dreams that are going to Blow my last blue dream grow out of the water.
I have noticed that the Blue Berrry is a sensitive plant when comes to nutes. I have to scale back by almost 1/3 of the nutes compared to the kush and blue dream.. But have two clones of her and plan on running her again since this run got a little messed up. She ended up not having a bug issue and i want to say the bug traces on the leaves looked moths and bugs that really werent to bad but for me better safe then sry... ive rearranged things and cleaned everything to be safe and Feel back on track.... Ill post some new pics here soonn. Keep em greeen and thx for stoping By....

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom