Akisunni Outdoor NorCal Winter/Spring 2015 Grow

Aki, do you have any comfrey? I know nothing of deficiencies, but I'd try a comfrey tea.

Aki, do you have any comfrey? I know nothing of deficiencies, but I'd try a comfrey tea.

That sounds good for me. I am so sore from the chainsaw work I did yesterday, and then today I hit my noggin hard... Enough that 5 hours later or so, it still feels like its bleeding (sub skin if it is). I dont have concussion, I have had one before, and I know the affects. This is more of exhausted and now damaged noggin.

Aki my noggin hurts...

Hey aki, didn't catch up with the journal yet, came to see the problem you're having.

It's not N deficiency, least doesn't look like it to me. I have noticed that happen to new growth, sometimes right before flowering, specially if they are growing really fast, or at a faster rate. I believe moving her outside has made her want to grow her heart out! :love: If there is another discoloration I am missing, really sorry but I don't see it. One of my girls did that as well, and I can say for sure, don't worry.
:circle-of-love:

Will catch up with the journal now!!:cheer:

She looks pouty, but as other posters have said it's probably shock. If the soil has nutrients added she is probably just reacting to roots fanning out into the new medium. If it turns out she is a heavy feeder and actually hungry that will become obvious in the next 48 hours or so.

Happy growing - hope the weekend has started well :thumb:

:love: Where're ya hidin' aki?

Here is the Latest Picture Update from Outside

Here are some pictures of the girls outside. There is currently 4 girls. 2 old clones named the Twins, and two repotted new clones. The new clones are starting to really enjoy the great out doors. The sunlight is making them happy.

Here area couple of the old twin clones. I am going to harvest these and plant new clones in the containers. These are too stunted to bother letting them sit in prime space all summer as they get over their cold winter growth cycle.

IMG_39947.JPG
IMG_39938.JPG
IMG_39928.JPG

Here are the new girls. They are doing good now that the shock of moving outside is over.

IMG_39916.JPG
IMG_39908.JPG
IMG_39874.JPG
IMG_39885.JPG
IMG_39896.JPG
IMG_39864.JPG

And a view of them in the background with my garden bed cover in front.

IMG_39856.JPG

Aki the Gardening Weed Girls Guy

Looking good last we've seen, how are things going now?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom