Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

After watching the game this morning I harvested two plants:

Westley - 273.6 grams or 9.65 oz untrimmed and wet. I forgot to weigh after trimming.

Calling @Newfun for this one.

Orange Sherbert - 485.6 (17.1 oz) untrimmed and 411.1 or 14.5 oz trimmed and wet

Both weights are before washing.

Westley and Orange Sherbet in the dry tent:

My Crimson Tide won today, which was expected. The Oregon Ducks lost, which is good for the Tide's chances to make the playoff field if they take care of business next Saturday against out in-state rival Auburn (AKA West Georgia, API, the Barn, the Boogs, the Fambly).

Ohio St is good on offense, better on defense. They're the real deal. LSU has a great offense and a fair defense. Clemson had to reload the DL but they are sneaky good. I don't think Utah will get in ahead of Alabama even if they win out, but for good measure I hope the Ducks beat them. I figure UGa looses to LSU in the SECCG so LSU gets in. Ohio St should whip Minn and Michigan. No one is beating Clemson prior to the playoff.

If Alabama gets in: The defense has been decimated at ILB so two freshmen are starting there. They've gotten better over the course of the year but they have physical limitations (slow) and have had to learn the defense. They've improved a lot. Barmore at NG has come on strong. They are good, but not great. On offense Tua is out this season (and may be gone to the NFL). On one play he had a dislocated hip with a posterior wall acetabular fracture and a broken nose and a concussion. Poor guy. Mac Jones has stepped in and done a fine job. He's no Tua, but there aren't many that are. He's a good but inexperienced (relatively) QB. Big test for him coming up. Can Alabama score enough with Mac at the helm with the defense like it is? With Tua I'd have no doubt. I'm confident in Mac to get the ball to the playmakers.

Of course they have to make the playoff first.

Roll Tide and happy growing!

Glad to see that Westley did so well! Congrats on the great harvest!

Westley did very well. Thank you!

OSU for the Win. I am near Cincinnati so I am an OSU fan, my dam brother roots for Michigan. I am hoping OSU burns Michigan when they play

We share a disdain for Michigan. Haha! Ohio St is perhaps the best team in the college ranks this year. Gotta beat Michigan and the Gophers.

So all the smoke detectors were chirping this morning to have their batteries changed. Fortunately I bought batteries for them all a couple of weeks ago. Yay, me! The kid changed the battery in his room after much consternation and refusing to let me do it. The house is quiet again.

Man, I had planned a crap-ton I needed to do today but after coming home from church and eating lunch I fell asleep. When I woke up it was time to eat again. I have to get out there and move the bud from the dry tent to bags then the fridge for the low and slow.

move the bud from the dry tent to bags then the fridge for the low and slow.
:hmmmm: usually the low and slow starts on the first day of drying. At least that’s how I understand it - i only tried it once (no room here really) so could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. How long are you leaving it before it goes into the fridge?

:hmmmm: usually the low and slow starts on the first day of drying. At least that’s how I understand it - i only tried it once (no room here really) so could be wrong, but I don’t think I am. How long are you leaving it before it goes into the fridge?

Had planned to do it much earlier today as I got done late last night. What can't be helped can't be helped. IIRC, the recommended is within 4-12 hours.

Fridge is full again. Only Nikita in the flower tent now. Not sure what's on Northern Lights there - I'm trying to reveg. Not sure if normal or not.

Back
Top Bottom