Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

My :hippy: moms graduated from HS in Hawaii in 1969. She said on graduation night they were all partying on the beach. At like 3 am her and some friends started off walking the beach. They saw like 10 people with a little fire so they mosied over... It was jim morrison and crew. She said he was handing out lsdee like it was tic tacs and they partied until the sun came up.
Im not sure if its a true story, but it sounds pretty damn awesome. :rofl:

Good weed gentleman. And congrats Fish Cake!!
:circle-of-love:

Why not that,s a great story I love the Door,s that,s one cool mummy you got there MrSpimp:grinjoint:

Hi Carl that is Crazy:)
you too Alex:circle-of-love:

Have fun Alex:)

We had a super time climbing the mountain..... That's actually a really big hill. We thought we found diamonds but it was just quartz lol the boy still thinks he's got a trinket box full of diamonds lol

Sooooo these 3 little beauty's meet the big pots tomorrow :)
I dunno we're we are I must check back at a guess day 14 veg. Used a lot less light this veg so far. That 125watt CFls done a good job
Il be upping the light in a couple days when there settled in new homes

image3623.jpg

image3624.jpg

Day 14 VEG
Picture timmmeeeeee

Today the girls were released from there beakers into 15 litre pots

image3638.jpg

As there more spread out now iv introduced "no2" he's another 125watt 6400k cfl

image3639.jpg

Here's a shot with lights on under the "v" :) I'm off to wal mart now to pick up some reflector material :)

image3640.jpg

The cooling ducting

image3641.jpg

The xteactor on outside pulling air in threw the ducting

image3642.jpg

So there ya have it this is we're we are now. I'm 100% running with the "v" ....""under the breath coughing muttering spimp hoopty"" lol joking dude :)
This will end brilliant or totaly not brilliant
Things I think will now move a little speedier. Couple weeks time the CFls go and we introduce "hps power booooom" :)

Day 14 VEG
Picture timmmeeeeee

Today the girls were released from there beakers into 15 litre pots

image3638.jpg

As there more spread out now iv introduced "no2" he's another 125watt 6400k cfl

image3639.jpg

Here's a shot with lights on under the "v" :) I'm off to wal mart now to pick up some reflector material :)

image3640.jpg

The cooling ducting

image3641.jpg

The xteactor on outside pulling air in threw the ducting

image3642.jpg

So there ya have it this is we're we are now. I'm 100% running with the "v" ....""under the breath coughing muttering spimp hoopty"" lol joking dude :)
This will end brilliant or totaly not brilliant
Things I think will now move a little speedier. Couple weeks time the CFls go and we introduce "hps power booooom" :)

Well that,s some setup Alex pad
I think it will be very exellent:grinjoint::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:The v scrog look,s great I would like to do a good scrog when I get back from the wedding in December:grinjoint:

glad you remembered to put those girls on the other side of the screen:)
that will make that scrog work the way you hoped:) IMHO

Stealth grow jaga RICO thankyou for your kind words. Jaga I'm sure u will easy master Scrog :) jaga I didn't watch but il look it up
Fish dam I new I had to do something to make it a Scrog and it dawned on me add the screen lol like I said a week back :)

Sooooo here's my totes home made ghetto reflector :)
I hope spimp appriciates just how ghetto it is lol

The materials £2
image3643.jpg

The finished article..... It will serve its purpose for a fortnight :)
image3644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom