Aloha Grown With Sunny

Hi @Sunnyskies
Been meaning to finish catching up on your journal for some time now. Glad I did, love your style all around brother :high-five: . The photography, training and growing skills are also incredible!

As I stare out my window at the snowfall coming down, I wish I was in your corner of the world... take care, stay healthy, I wish you & your family the best in 2021:Namaste:

Aloha Rexer! So happy you stopped by my Braddah! Plenty room over here at Sunny’s to kick back and chill! I appreciate all your kind words and positive energy. I hope to pass that along with all my posts to whoever may meander through. Wishing you and your ohana a prosperous and blessed 2021 my Braddah! Aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft: :love: :love:

Sunny!...Peace and Love to you and the Ohana! Wow time is flying...Garden is looking great, which is no surprise! I hope you are getting the rest that YOU need brah!
“Time to get High”

Lol no kidding my Braddah! I’d advise to take all my training kebob sticks out beforehand though! A unexpected acupuncture session would be unsettling :hug: :oops:o_O:eek::laughtwo:

I all is blessed with you and ohana my Braddah! Aloha!

Aloha Carcass!! I hope all is wonderful in carcass land! Yes plants are stoked on life right now. I just gotta keep it that way for a mere 8-9 weeks and I should be golden lol!

Some shots of the two auto flowers in the veggie tent.

The flower tent is humming right along.

I you are all having a wonderful Thursday so far! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always:love:

:passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny...great shots. Got to run tha DDA. Decided on Nirvana Original Glue Auto for Grow #5. The seeds just arrived yesterday so was meant to happen. Plus the frosty glue will blow up under my CMH315 organic soil grow style.

Hi @Sunnyskies
Been meaning to finish catching up on your journal for some time now. Glad I did, love your style all around brother :high-five: . The photography, training and growing skills are also incredible!

As I stare out my window at the snowfall coming down, I wish I was in your corner of the world... take care, stay healthy, I wish you & your family the best in 2021:Namaste:
Agree Sunny...photo skills spot on...quality on both fronts

Sunny!...Peace and Love to you and the Ohana! Wow time is flying...Garden is looking great, which is no surprise! I hope you are getting the rest that YOU need brah!
“Time to get High”

Rajah Dat Braddah Lando! Sending lots of love and respect right back! Mahalo for the kind words. This run has been kind to me so I’m happy. I hope you getting rest as well! Your harvest looks wonderful and your attention to detail and cleanliness is inspiring.

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Sunny...great shots. Got to run tha DDA. Decided on Nirvana Original Glue Auto for Grow #5. The seeds just arrived yesterday so was meant to happen. Plus the frosty glue will blow up under my CMH315 organic soil grow style.

Right on Braddah cr8! I am looking forward to seeing you grow out the DDA! The colors on the DDA’s I’ve grown so far are amazing!! So esthetically pleasing to the eye and her smoke gets better as the cure goes on. I smoked out a few people who wouldn’t normally smoke after they see those purple pink buds lol..

The gorilla glue sounds awesome! Braddah @VetSmoke85 has a frosty frosty one. I’m hoping the grandpa punch does the same! Stay blessed my friend! Aloha!

Okie dokie artichokie puff the blunt and don’t get chokey chillin with sunny and it’s gonna get smokey.. tokey tokey :p

Aloha All!

Small update on the photo period girls in the flower tent. We are feeding 4g of mega crop, 5ml protekt, 5ml of super carb and 3ml of terpinator. Plants are also getting a light foliar feed once a day with a very low dose of sea kelp.

Here are the girls at 8 days into flower and stretching. Shout out to @NextLight for making these killer lights. Plants are flourishing and I love sun like spectrum they produce.

Chocolate Mint OG

Grandpa Punch

OMG

Critical Purple Kush

Black Valley

Lastly the G13 Sour Dog clone I shaped into a hula hoop. This was just a idea and my first try at it but I am pretty happy with how it turned out. @Grand Daddy Black

That’s all for today. Finishing this spliff and it’s about ready for bed. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love::love::love::love::love:

:green_heart: Trucking along nicely Sunny. Looking
forward to seeing how each one stretches.

Mahalo my Braddah! I’m surprised they haven’t stretched up towards the light more. Maybe I have been growing autos so much I’m expecting that explosive growth right away lol

I put the autos outside to get some sun. They seem to love it every time they get a dose hawaiian sunshine.

I hope you are having a blessed and restful aloha Sunday so far!

They seem to love it every time they get a dose hawaiian sunshine.
Who/what doesn’t like the Hawaiian Sunshine? Braddah I miss that Island...best place on the planet! IMHO
The way plants thrive in that freshest of fresh soil! I need me some Halape, and about 2 ounces of the finest!
That Blueberry looks ridiculous man!

Haha no doubt my friend. Lots more spots beyond halape but for the hike in halape is magic. Towards the kohala coast there a lot of secret little coves to chill if you are willing to walk in.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
BA8F4928-2B1A-4A7E-8CC6-5E0A27D9CCC4.jpeg
9280AF1C-8AA1-47B4-AD53-BC831A2E19CA.jpeg

Dark Devil Auto not quite ready yet. Harvest come soon. I you are all having a blessed day aloha Thursday! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!

She's a purdy one!:welldone:

Mahalo my Braddah! I’m surprised they haven’t stretched up towards the light more. Maybe I have been growing autos so much I’m expecting that explosive growth right away lol

I put the autos outside to get some sun. They seem to love it every time they get a dose hawaiian sunshine.

I hope you are having a blessed and restful aloha Sunday so far!

Sunny...garden looking great...I’ve been wondering about moving plants inside to out and back concerned about mites and other risk exposure. My grows are in a cabinet in a relatively stable and sterile section of unfinished basement. It’s my quarantine zone. I don't even mix soil in that part of my basement. I treat heavy day one with Mosquito Bits layer to knock down F-Gnats upfront from purchased soil. I would worry about bringing in something that could be hard to eradicate.

She's a purdy one!:welldone:

Mahalo Carcass! I can’t take credit for the genetics but I did grow her with love :love: I hope all is blessed in carcass land my friend! Aloha!

:passitleft:

Sunny...garden looking great...I’ve been wondering about moving plants inside to out and back concerned about mites and other risk exposure. My grows are in a cabinet in a relatively stable and sterile section of unfinished basement. It’s my quarantine zone. I don't even mix soil in that part of my basement. I treat heavy day one with Mosquito Bits layer to knock down F-Gnats upfront from purchased soil. I would worry about bringing in something that could be hard to eradicate.

Aloha Braddah cr8! I totally get what you mean and agree with you. I keep mine on the porch away from my other potted plants to lesson any potential exposure and haven’t had any issues. They love the natural sunshine and there really isn’t a exact replacement for it so when I can I let them enjoy it.

It’s pretty common for a lot of people out here to just grow outside with awesome results. My particular micro climate where I live takes a bit more effort to pull off a nice crop and with my limited time growing inside fits my situation a lot better with more predictable results. I hope all is blessed my friend! Aloha!

Damn! That dark devil auto is exactly how carcass described it!! :yummy::battingeyelashes::drool:

Lol! Braddah @Carcass and his one word description covers the entire gambit of potential adjectives lol! I’ll take it a small step further and add a motherfuckin’ (Purdy one) to really make it pop! :laughtwo::love::passitleft:

Gave the girl's a good defol/pruning of the under growth and cleared out the birds nest of flarf that would have been. Air flow is much better now and they can really put that energy to stack the colas.

B0DDCE4B-5A0E-443A-B636-822B38F8B8CB.jpeg

I will clean them up again in a week if they need it. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha! :love:

Aloha All!

I hope everyone is having a blessed and wonderful aloha Monday so far! Some shots of the autos as they flush and finish. I think they got about another week or so but we will see. I’m letting the soil dry out completely before the chop. They are not my biggest autos but they are chunky little things and (motherfuckin) purdy I might add.

I will update the flower tent later when the lights come back on and I can get the girls out for some individual pics.

I am also going to germinate the next set of photo period plants and get them vegging and ready to go in when the current set finishes.

I also added another tent to the mix for autos so I will have a constant rotation of photos and autos going. Yes sunny is growing a shitload of weed and I’ll explain later.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

Hey, you guys are on the metric system now too? Shitload is totally metric...
sunny is growing a shitload of weed and I’ll explain later.
Hello my Braddah, plants are looking AAAmazing!

Very colorful, @Sunnyskies! I'll bet that Blueberry is a sweet-tasting thing. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom