Aloha Grown With Sunny

Good Morning and Aloha my wonderful friends :love: @Pennywise @Mr. Sauga @Carcass @Justin Goody @VetSmoke85 @Heavenly Hybrid @Backlipslide @West Hippie @Grand Daddy Black @cr8grow @LandoC @beez0404 @BeezLuiz
@StoneOtter (fixed it) :love:

Just spreading some good vibes and lots of aloha on this chilly Sunday morning (it’s 50 degrees here) with my soxs and slippers on lol

About to feed my brain this beautiful little salad medley of QPA x GG Auto flower made by @beez0404 and lovingly grown by me(sunny). To accompany this meal for the brain I am pairing it what’s left of a mountain berry blast Powerade that I left in my car since yesterday. :laughtwo::laughtwo:

23EC2FA9-23BB-4E8A-98AF-0A61F8E287FC.jpeg

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love::love:
:passitleft::passitleft:
Sunny, Nice salad, my favorite kind...thinking the dressing was

Lol it was definitely pushing the limits of room temp.

Yes Ma’am! I don’t skip my greens ever lol I always thought eating a salad stoned is a strange activity especially if the lettuce is cut to large. Haha

Today’s brain food is this deep dish tart of a bud called Strawberry Cola Auto grown lovingly by me(Sunny) and bred by exotic genetics.

She stanks of skunk farts and mixed fruit jelly like the kind you get with toast.. the little square jelly packets from a takeaway place.

break down is sticky af.. finger tips stick to everything including the dog hair you had on your shirt you didn’t know about till now. You try in vain to blow that fucking hair off your finger but to no avail.

You are stoned cold pro and you will roll this bat of a doobie hair and all stuck to your finger.. as they say “adapt and overcome..”

Dry hitting the doobie taste of sweet candy herb and skunky. Joint lit and first long deep pull taste nothing but herbal sweetness almost like slightly burnt sugar and exhale is much of the same.

Half way through the joint and the effects are heavily in the body and behind the eyes and I feel like my jaw is pulsating. The colors are coming in vivid and I’m listening to the sound of crashing waves..

The ocean air feels and smells so amazing on my face. My body is going through that “disco pop” sensation from my head to my toes as I smoke this doobie down to the roach.

This is definitely some heavy meds and worth growing again even though the pheno I got was a small yeilder. It’s amazing how potent these autos are and when grown with lots of love and attention you will be rewarded.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
I hope you and your ohana’s are feeling strong mentally and physically and we all have a prosperous and safe 2021!!!

Sunny, Thanks for sharing. Sunny palm trees are looking just awesome as Im looking at wet snow and grey skies. The last two shots would both be good candidates for POTM. Looking forward to 2021 and hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, @Sunnyskies!

Your plants are everything I expected to see from you...super nice! :Rasta:

Happy New Year, Sunny and family!

Happy New Year Everyone! Sending you all lots and lots of love and respect from my ohana to yours where ever you are on the globe. I hope for lots of happiness and prosperity for us all in 2021!!

3AD81A28-D97E-486C-A7C0-380F8FA29B1F.jpeg

:passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha All!

Some plant shots on the first day of the year! I’ve decided to wait another week or so to flip the lights. I did quite a bit of bending the other day on them and they bounced back quick so gonna let the roots fill in a bit more down there.

I’ll start with the autos first! I left them untopped and just bent them down. They won’t be very big and will finish in 12/12 lighting but enough to replenish the DDA and Dope Seeds blueberry auto jars.

Dark Devil Auto

Blueberry Auto from @Dope-Seeds.com Going Purple..

Now for the photo period plants!

First up is the G13 Sour Dog Clone that got the hula hoop training lol.. She is a super finicky plant which I dislike but we will see how she is a strong finisher.

Next up is Black Valley and OMG from ripper seeds.. The OMG has that waxy look to her and is a little less vigorous then the Black Valley. They both are super stinky for veggie plants.

Next up is Chocolate Mint OG from Humbolt Seeds Organization. Her inner growth is staying super tight and will need to be stretched and separated once she starts her vertical growth in flower. I plan to thin her out by taking some cuttings but she will still have a bunch of colas on the inside.

Next up is Grandpa Punch from @beez0404 and Critical Purple Kush from you know who.. Both are super vigorous growers and love to eat. I could probably up the food on them both but I think that will throw off the other plants on every feeding. Really good genetics in these plants!

All plants are currently getting 3.5 grams of mega crop, 4 ml of protekt, 4 ml of super carb.

Sending you all nothing but love and respect from Hawaii! Stay safe and stay blessed everyone! Aloha! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Looking good Sunny, 3.5 grams of MC is where my plants do best.

Aloha and Good Morning Penny! Yeah brah it’s amazing how powerful MC is. Plants respond quick like a IV to the vein.

Running this soil this time around with a added 20% perlite.

92F40E66-1408-4538-B082-9D8325A63ED8.jpeg
AF601A33-1916-4E46-B706-928F8A906C3D.jpeg
03165D97-BED8-422B-906E-9524826E754D.jpeg

So far so good!

Happy New Year Brah! Plants look simply stunning, keep em’ on the down low bro!
Peace to you and yours Sunny!! An amazing year to come!

Yeeeee Mahalo my Braddah! Happy New year to you as well! I hope we all blessed and prosperous this year!

Keeping these ladies low and tight for now. #teamwhodafukknows #smellinelbows #downlowintheflow

Good morning and aloha friends! I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday so far!

B585E402-CD82-4731-8654-2D68E00E2309.jpeg

Sunny...wow...not even a burnt leaf tip to blemish that shot. Photography takes a close 2nd to your grow techniques. Back to work tomorrow, but had great downtime with the family. Cure just about there...the 2nd gen CMXL auto is better than last grow...doubled up on Budswel this time in flower. We did smoke a big brisket and a turkey breast...and a lot of CMXL auto over the past two weeks. Hows the fishing this time of year there?

Back
Top Bottom