Aloha Grown With Sunny

Ahh, you just hit the tree fast enough, then use it as a toothpick!! Lmao

lol is that before or after I ask someone to hold my beer? The conundrum is if not done perfectly the potential of losing all your teeth(possibly brain too) makes the toothpick useless. I think buying toothpicks instead of making them out in the bush with a snow mobile is the most reasonable option for me :D:laughtwo:

I hope you and ohana are healthy and strong my Braddah!

They call him backlip.. Toes on the tip.. stomps his foot down and makes that muthafucka flip.. flicks the ashes from his grip.. squats down at the hip.. Set’s his nose on grind while he puffs on the crip.. We always keep it lit.. burn it down from the tip.. Mind stays strong like a morphine drip...

07267B56-3C09-4743-8517-3500A4A101CC.jpeg

Some random veggie shots. I stay all medicated right now so I foget what is what. This new light from nextlight rocks!

Watching the orange glow from the lava in the night sky last couple nights. Started with a earthquake and now she is erupting. Still about 20 miles up the road from me and the the lava is still ways down in the hole. Island life on a active volcano I suppose. :laughtwo:
View media item 1807397
Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always :love:
:passitleft::passitleft:

Watching the orange glow from the lava in the night sky last couple nights.
As beautiful as it is Sunny, stay on your toes. Take it from a guy who knows nothing about volcano's and lava. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously though, I've been watching the news. Stay safe down there.

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones Sunny. Best wishes to you all! :love:

lol is that before or after I ask someone to hold my beer? The conundrum is if not done perfectly the potential of losing all your teeth(possibly brain too) makes the toothpick useless. I think buying toothpicks instead of making them out in the bush with a snow mobile is the most reasonable option for me :D:laughtwo:

I hope you and ohana are healthy and strong my Braddah!

They call him backlip.. Toes on the tip.. stomps his foot down and makes that muthafucka flip.. flicks the ashes from his grip.. squats down at the hip.. Set’s his nose on grind while he puffs on the crip.. We always keep it lit.. burn it down from the tip.. Mind stays strong like a morphine drip...

07267B56-3C09-4743-8517-3500A4A101CC.jpeg

Some random veggie shots. I stay all medicated right now so I foget what is what. This new light from nextlight rocks!

Watching the orange glow from the lava in the night sky last couple nights. Started with a earthquake and now she is erupting. Still about 20 miles up the road from me and the the lava is still ways down in the hole. Island life on a active volcano I suppose. :laughtwo:
View media item 1807397
Merry Christmas to you and yours sunny!! And everyone here!!

snowmobiling is really, actually a blast!! I was going to post a pic here of me snowmobiling back in 2015 here, but I’ll maybe go post it in the non related thread... then post the link here.

I’m not even going to try rhyme to that, you set the bar so high, right off the bat, how can I live up to that? Even my cat can’t handle that!

stay safe bro!!

Merry Christmas to you and the Family, Sunny!

Merry Christmas, Sunny! I hope you and your family have a pleasant and safe holiday. :circle-of-love:

That's a BIG lava lamp! :Rasta:

Indeed it is my friend! Self contained at the current moment thankfully! Mele Kalikimaka my friend!

As beautiful as it is Sunny, stay on your toes. Take it from a guy who knows nothing about volcano's and lava. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Seriously though, I've been watching the news. Stay safe down there.

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones Sunny. Best wishes to you all! :love:

Mele Kalikimaka Mr. Sauga! To you and ohana. I hope your day is filled with lots of happiness and yummy food! The volcano is doing what a volcano does I suppose. Apart from the smell of sulfur it’s been quiet.

Merry Christmas ol' Sunny! I'll be sure to smoke a fatty for ya lol. Stay safe my friend
:passitleft:

Mele Kalikimaka Professor to you and ohana! I’ll smoke a fatty in return my Braddah!

Merry Christmas Eve my Braddah

Mele Kalikimaka my Braddah Justin! Hope all is blessed with you and ohana my friend!

Merry Christmas to you and yours sunny!! And everyone here!!

snowmobiling is really, actually a blast!! I was going to post a pic here of me snowmobiling back in 2015 here, but I’ll maybe go post it in the non related thread... then post the link here.

I’m not even going to try rhyme to that, you set the bar so high, right off the bat, how can I live up to that? Even my cat can’t handle that!

stay safe bro!!

Mele Kalikimaka my Braddah from up northland to you and ohana! I hope you have a blessed day my friend full of happiness and love!!

Merry Christmas Sunny! I hope you and the Ohana have a wonderful time! May the winds blow the VOG the other way! Stay safe my brother Pele is here for the Holidays...

Mele Kalikimaka Braddah Lando! I hope you have some time off to rest over the holidays Braddah. The VOG has been getting funneled to the west side of the island so has been so bad here. I feel like my house is in a little nook so the vog blows over our heads when the wind shifts.

Merry Christmas to you and yours @Sunnyskies

Mele Kalikimaka Penny! I hope you and ohana are having a wonderful day so far!

Mele Kalikimaka to you and the ohana Sunny! :love:

Mele Kalikimaka HH! I hope you and ohana are having a heavenly day so far!!. Gonna start prepping and cooking for dinner after the kids run a muck around the house lol Yep smoke break time

Merry Christmas to you and the Family, Sunny!

Mele Kalikimaka Carcass and ohana! I hope all is blessed in carcass land!

Merry Christmas Sunny and family

Mele Kalikimaka Braddah West and ohana! I hope you are getting some down time and rest my friend this holiday!

Merry Christmas, Sunny! I hope you and your family have a pleasant and safe holiday. :circle-of-love:
Mele Kalikimaka Beez! I hope you and ohana are having a wonderful day!

Sending you all lots and lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always!! :love::love::love::love::love:

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with loved ones and enjoyed some yummy food! It was a nice and quiet one at our home this year. I cooked up a feast in the morning and we pretty much just ate and watched a bunch of movies with the kids all day.

Quick picture of the garden this morning before work. I’m debating to up pot to the 3 gallon fabric pots already. They are throwing roots pretty hard out of the bottom of the pots.

35ish days of veg

Some yummy gifts to burn :ganjamon:
584D6176-512A-41C6-9A3F-4C1EF626AC4A.jpeg

Sometimes that what the body and mind needs my friend. Just a mellow day. I was pleasantly baked by mid afternoon and took a nap. It was glorious lol

Napping is the business! I have made naps my religion as soon as the Holidays started...up in time to eat, then get in the garden! About to roll up a ruler, maybe back on the couch soon? Happy Holidays!

Back
Top Bottom