Any self watering system recommended for soil?

thedude69

I have 5 plants in a 4x4 grow tent and they are getting bushy and hard to hand water now. Was starting to research drip systems. Any recommendations are appreciated. Never did this before. What should I avoid? What brands? Is there a one stop setup?

Sent from my iPod touch using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you know if a website that will show me how to do this?? Thank you that was very helpful and it does look pretty straight forward. I just don't have any experience in that area and don't want to fuck anything up

Do you know if a website that will show me how to do this?? Thank you that was very helpful and it does look pretty straight forward. I just don't have any experience in that area and don't want to fuck anything up

just search it on you tube...cheerz..h00k...

Thanks everyone spent some hours searching last night and I think I'm going to try this next grow

I'm looking into building a drip system too for when I'm out of town. I'd like to build it so it's just gravity fed, no electricity used

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm looking into building a drip system too for when I'm out of town. I'd like to build it so it's just gravity fed, no electricity used

Im using a gravity fed system in one of my small grows at the minute. An Easyfeed system. I havent completed a grow with it yet, just about to start flowering on it tomorro. check out my current journal to see it in action. It might be better to mimic a set up like this in a gravity fed situation.

That is very doable with air pump line, adjustable clamps, and silicone seal. How high you mount your reservoir will control the water pressure in the system. (like old time flush toilets, and water towers). let us know how it comes out. You do a journal?

That is very doable with air pump line, adjustable clamps, and silicone seal. How high you mount your reservoir will control the water pressure in the system. (like old time flush toilets, and water towers). let us know how it comes out. You do a journal?
Ak, I'm not doing a journal. This is my first grow. I'm just going with the flow. It's going ok so far. Next grow I'm going to do one

I'm using a water spike for drip irrigation.
urbaincolteurs.org
Look under their online store under irrigation products.
It's pretty cool

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I actually use a deck sprayer to water my ladies. I have 10 of them in a 4x4 tent and getting to the back row use to mean I had to clear half the tent.. I know it's not a automated system but it will help you get to those hard to reach pots..
20170114_190401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom