Anybody dealt with this company?

Jacare

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with grower's lights? I placed an order on the 16th of October. It was confirmed on the same day and I was sent an email saying that due to the high volume of orders there was a 7-9 day wait on orders being shipped.
I've tried contacting them twice just for an update more than anything but have heard nothing back.

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with grower's lights? I placed an order on the 16th of October. It was confirmed on the same day and I was sent an email saying that due to the high volume of orders there was a 7-9 day wait on orders being shipped.
I've tried contacting them twice just for an update more than anything but have heard nothing back.

I’m in the exact same situation as you. I bought a HLG 600H Quantum Board all assembled with dimmer knob. I placed my order also on October 16th and payment came out on the 17th. Just sent them an email last night to see if they have an update a) if my order was completed and b) if they had a tracking number for me to use

I’ll let you know if I hear anything back

I’m in the exact same situation as you. I bought a HLG 600H Quantum Board all assembled with dimmer knob. I placed my order also on October 16th and payment came out on the 17th. Just sent them an email last night to see if they have an update a) if my order was completed and b) if they had a tracking number for me to use

I’ll let you know if I hear anything back

I paid straight away with PayPal.
Yeah please do. I've emailed twice with still no reply.
If I hear anything I'll let you know.

I bought a fixture from them just recently, and yes I had to wait about 7 days till they could fulfill my order
They are just crazy busy right now
Call the number and if they don't answer, leave a message for Kurt.
He returned my call in about 2 hours

I bought a fixture from them just recently, and yes I had to wait about 7 days till they could fulfill my order
They are just crazy busy right now
Call the number and if they don't answer, leave a message for Kurt.
He returned my call in about 2 hours

I'm sure everything is ok. I'm in the UK so I'm not spending a ridiculous amount of money calling.

You might hear something soon. I literally just got the email 12 minutes ago. It wasn’t a response back from my email but a general email with my tracking number included.

Just received an email informing me that it's in Austin Texas. Hopefully it should be with me in the next couple of days.

Must be a big shipping day for them. Congrats on the news and here’s hoping you don’t have to worry about it being stuck at the boarders/customs before making it too you.

Just looked again and my shipping notice says they are scheduled to arrive this Monday

Just received a message from the courier saying that I've got to pay an additional £16 import tax!

THEY’RE HERE AND ARE AWESOME!!!

they arrived around 4:30 this afternoon and got them up just before they were scheduled to turn off for the night. They were double boxed and bubble wrapped for its travel. The lights were heavier than I thought but it’s all in because of that solid as a rock heat board. Plus they are super bright when compared to my 2 Viparspectra 600w lights that were previously in there

65F1098D-5610-4201-87E1-27427830C5BF.jpeg
553ADF9B-074C-4593-B109-EFCFD9981049.jpeg
E653F7F9-6EB4-43E4-B3FC-5E5C7318FC18.jpeg

THEY’RE HERE AND ARE AWESOME!!!

they arrived around 4:30 this afternoon and got them up just before they were scheduled to turn off for the night. They were double boxed and bubble wrapped for its travel. The lights were heavier than I thought but it’s all in because of that solid as a rock heat board. Plus they are super bright when compared to my 2 Viparspectra 600w lights that were previously in there

65F1098D-5610-4201-87E1-27427830C5BF.jpeg
553ADF9B-074C-4593-B109-EFCFD9981049.jpeg
E653F7F9-6EB4-43E4-B3FC-5E5C7318FC18.jpeg

Mine came today!
You're right about being heavy but I suppose a lot of that weight is the driver.
So interested to see the difference in performance.

Back
Top Bottom