Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II LED

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

Here's the two SLH I started two weeks ago, one week in the hydro res, one week outdoors.
420-magazine-mobile78034714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile491806559.jpg

Re: Archiweedies 2nd Grow - Hydro Bubbleponics - Northern Lights Auto - 400w Mars II

Id get them out of their little hot tub and put them some where else before the roots get too hot and die. A and b look good.. c is showing the signs more so you have a little time still imo. That is a neat little setup though haha

Id get them out of their little hot tub and put them some where else before the roots get too hot and die. A and b look good.. c is showing the signs more so you have a little time still imo. That is a neat little setup though haha

Toasted love you man thanks for chiming in. Yea I feel you and it's only gonna get hotter. Problem is my wife ain't having "my plants" inside. Maybe I just do it...it's worth sleeping on the couch....right?yea I got PS4!?..

I kid man haha. I might be able to schmooze her haha. It is Fathers Month after all damnit!!?!?!!

Hahahaha well i said the same thing a few months ago and me and my wife split up so maybe think twice lmao i kid too sorta but honestly if you guys have a good relationship i dont think having a couple plants inside isnt a big deal. Not sure why she would want you to have them outside.. lol!

Hahahaha well i said the same thing a few months ago and me and my wife split up so maybe think twice lmao i kid too sorta but honestly if you guys have a good relationship i dont think having a couple plants inside isnt a big deal. Not sure why she would want you to have them outside.. lol!

Nah we have a great marriage. It's just I have a 17 year old and a 12 year old. For now anything pot stays outside. She's cool with my plants chilling right next to the hydrangeas.

Well, the truth is I knew this was gonna be tough. If I spare two plants the torture now, they still have a chance at life outdoors.

I'm leaning towards subjecting plant A towards a life of cruelty.

Agreed and if by some miracle I succeed I'll know it's possible in my conditions. My other plants need to hurry up and flower haha

It would be fun to experiment with one!

I am using hydroguard and z7 is there anything else I can do to protect the plants? I have a fan blowing gently between the res and light. I plan to move the two smaller plants to their new home in the morning. I'm just gonna move them right out hell, it's 98 degrees in my garage right now. I can't open the flower box as it's lights out right now but I bet it hit 88 in there. I have the exhaust fan cranked up max.

I like B she looks the healthiest

You know what, B it is!! A is getting big already.

420-magazine-mobile1210254036.jpg

Transplanting as soon as I get my bowl with a little kief cake on top!

All done and in their new home. I gotta admit something is nice about dropping em in soil and just some water. I put them in a spot where they will get about two hours of sun and then shade for a couple hours before sunset. I'll leave them here a day more and then move them to my spot out back.

420-magazine-mobile73883249.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177043999.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149709079.jpg
420-magazine-mobile221647162.jpg
420-magazine-mobile681019926.jpg

Ill bet they love it.

Yea I think your right man. Good old sun does em' good. Even in the upper 90's heh.

Well, the remaining plant, the one I will attempt to grow.... Her name must be Hope.

Hope is doing fairly well, her roots are white and plenty. She is showing some sign of heat stress but I believe it can be weathered. I have lots of beneficials and I will switch to RO water exclusively with tomorrow's res change. Loving the AN base nutrient line. So nice to not have to concern myself with ph.

Happy Fathers Day All!

Forgot to mention I ordered an ice probe. I think that's what it's called. It's like a mini chiller that installs into the actual res. I hope this will help lower temps.

Just remember, with ice probes, the better you insulate your rez the better it will be able to keep it cooler.

Just remember, with ice probes, the better you insulate your rez the better it will be able to keep it cooler.

I should give credit man I'm sorry. Thank you Lazarus for giving me that knowledge about the ice probes. Very kind to answer my questions. I ordered the probe and should be here this week. I lined the inside of my growbox with Reflectix. Will that stuff work well? I guess I could tack it down with spray adhesive?

Back
Top Bottom