Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

So its better off outside .? Cause I was trying to home grown it But didnt have the money yo buy a good light But like it don't matter to me how much I spend just as long as it healthy And Growing

It's just my opinion but I'd get it under stronger light. The sun is free and its the strongest light on the market. I will say if you put that black pot outside in the sun be careful so the sides do not overheat. It got to 112 the other day and one of my 3 liter plastic pots had an air pocket that ended up melting from the weight and heat. I should have covered the black with a neutral color to reflect the sun off of it.

thanks I have a loupe on the way hopefully it gets here today.
I still see green pistils. How much longer depends on how you enjoy your smoke. Do you have a loupe to check the triches under magnification? I prefer Half cloudy half amber. Others like mostly amber. It's your bud and your preference. Get a loupe and check the colors.

So its better off outside .? Cause I was trying to home grown it But didnt have the money yo buy a good light But like it don't matter to me how much I spend just as long as it healthy And Growing
I started with cfls just robbed them from every room in my house haha but outside is fine just put it in a nice clear spot.

My power strip tripped sometime Thursday around 6pm or so (wasn't home) when I got home last night at 2am (approx 32 hours lights off) I realized the problem and turned the lights on. What's the likeliness that I might end up with some hermies? What signs should I look for? They are back on 12/12, just not to the hours that I would like them to be. Would it hurt even more to readjust the 12/12 hours back to what I originally had them at?

My power strip tripped sometime Thursday around 6pm or so (wasn't home) when I got home last night at 2am (approx 32 hours lights off) I realized the problem and turned the lights on. What's the likeliness that I might end up with some hermies? What signs should I look for? They are back on 12/12, just not to the hours that I would like them to be. Would it hurt even more to readjust the 12/12 hours back to what I originally had them at?

Good time to adjust now and fix that power bar problem. .

Good time to adjust now and fix that power bar problem. .

I took the commercial air pump off the power bar and have it connected to another outlet which runs off a separate breaker, I'm hoping that solves the issue!!! It's the supplemental lights I have in my tent that are causing the problems, but I feel like they are necessary at this point.
420-magazine-mobile285672007.jpg

Whoaaaa... Your plant NEEDS more light! It's stretching out looking for it. See how far apart the spacing is between the nodes? That isn't normal at all.

Please provide details on soil brand, nutrients you use, ph of your water, light source, etc.

FYI... I think you might also be drowning the plant. The leaves look droopy. Let that soil dry out. Stick that plant outside for a day or two or five. Seriously though. Dry the soil and get it under quality MH / LED or sunlight like now.
Remember if you use cfls keep them no more than 2 inches away and they radiate light better sideways

There was a power outage in my area from about 3-4pm today and my light schedule is 8-8, I just happened to have walked in my grow room at 8:12 and the lights were still on because my timer had stopped. Am I completely fucked?

I think I gave my plants too much water yesterday, but I thought maybe I should ask. Today the just don't seem interested in reaching up towards the lights at all. Just seem sad and droopy for some reason. I broke my pH pen a couple days ago, and I tried some kit they had at the hardware store, hoping I could get my pH close. I don't have much faith in the results since it reads in .5 increments. I have a new ph pen on the way. But I put the same amount of pH down in as always and got these results..
420-magazine-mobile276154223.jpg

No nutes added yesterday and today here's what the plants are doing..
420-magazine-mobile1755993227.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2061406473.jpg

Too much water? Or possibly some other issue? Paranoia perhaps?

Sorry coco or soil on when last watered

Been in to visit the ladies today looking bushy. So decided to gently open them up by bending the branches outward. I have not tied them down just opened them up. Only way I have ever done it have never tied them down. Any one have any other ideas

Back
Top Bottom