Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

As soon as I have permission I'm going to start a journal. In the meantime here are my newest tests. I'm curious about the small discoloration, but I'm not sure if it's a deficiency or not. Any ideas?
420-magazine-mobile1405522800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1679961418.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Are you giving nutes? Looks like nitrogen od

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How do you guys feel on the autoflowering buds? Never have grown any just wondering do the bud still come out as good as normal seeds due? What I mean is density and THC levels?

NaYaWorries

Thanks for the advice I'll be cropping them tomorrow, pictures to come!

NaYaWorries
it's ok to top them, i don't outside. either way, when they getabout 3-4 ft tall, bend them over and tie then down and in about three wks. you got like a hedge shape. +, when you bend it, it creates stress and the plant grows extra bud sites. June 1st. is last frost date around here.

Hey stinky, how do you use the AN Overdrive on a 9 to 10 week strain? Solo in the last 3 weeks or with other nutes? I have flipped 1/28 on a ~9,5 weeker and want to let it go until 4/20... That will be ~83 days from the flip and round 70 days from first buds forming. What do you think about how i should be using OD and flawless finish? I thought about using flawless 10 days before i chop and i want the 3 days of darkness during that last days too...if i go that way there may be only 2 more feeds. Dont want to screw things up and end with harsh tasting bud after all this struggle this round...

Current Mess

Nebula & Atomical Haze - Soil - 2'x3' Flower - 420W DIY COB - Harvest On 4/20

Back
Top Bottom