Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

This makes me sad to read luweedgi. I was told good feminized seeds were not supposed to herm.... may I ask how you obtain seeds? Seed bank? Dispensary? Make your own?
You have to look under the bottom nugs good. I had some from from ms.nl that everyone of them started popping out nanners as soon as they started budding but the thc snow from the same bank was amazing.
Delicious seeds gave me a few keepers but I found out one liked to kick out late flower nanners.
I didn't notice any herms from Dr.Krippling and everything was really good from them.
Exotic genetics gave me two keepers out of 3 females, one hermed.
Ossc gave me one that I have kept for years but it kicks out lower bud nanners in late flower and I still have it because it tastes amazing.
There are more but cant list them all those are just from memory.
From the few hundred known genetics seeds I have popped I only have a few keepers.

New grower here in need of help from the experts. Is this nute burn? Wonder Woman Week 5 of flower growing on FFOF. PH at 5.6 feeding bio bizz line up at 100% recommended for week 5.
420-magazine-mobile1909531263.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590562943.jpg

Any help is highly appreciated.

I did check for mites and didn't see any. The leaves aren't shiny more like a doll look to them. The buds look healthy but some smaller leafs attached to the bud also have the brown spots. Thanks luwee

Both look like possible broad mites, they like to hang out under the bud where the calyx attaches to the stem and are smaller and more hard to see than other mites. Shiny rubbery looking leaves also sign of broad mites, really hard to spot, try sitting under plants or set them up high so you can scope underneath.

Both look like possible broad mites, they like to hang out under the bud where the calyx attaches to the stem and are smaller and more hard to see than other mites. Shiny rubbery looking leaves also sign of broad mites, really hard to spot, try sitting under plants or set them up high so you can scope underneath.
As far as keep you mean mamas or genetics for breading? Just curious cause you seem to have extensive knowledge. And as I always say the more you know the more you grow.... corny but true!

Back
Top Bottom