Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

WHATS WRONG WITH MY FEMALES??

The tops aren't pointing upwards they are almost grow outward causing the fan leaves to point one up and one down
420-magazine-mobile884300629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1611505691.jpg
420-magazine-mobile642140794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2104489181.jpg

I believe theyre like that because they are sexually mature so they grow staggered now instead of directly across from each other. Thats if my info is correct and i am understanding your question correctly.

Hmmmm what's this?????

420-magazine-mobile1863641467.jpg

Dabber.
I had a dark devil do that, to me it was something like nectar. I ended up putting it on my finger and licking it (usual stoner mentality, can I use it.) It tasted amazing, sweet nectar or resin.
It does tell u something, you grew an amazing plant!! and its ready.
If a plant here and there does it, then why don't they all?
Lucky, lick it.!!

Hmmmm what's this?????

Nothing dripped on it? Reason I ask is because the yellow pest strips that we hang in our spaces have been known to drip pesticide if temps creep too high. Might wanna check that before licking it lmao......

Hmmmm what's this?????

Nothing dripped on it? Reason I ask is because the yellow pest strips that we hang in our spaces have been known to drip pesticide if temps creep too high. Might wanna check that before licking it lmao......

Ha ha..great heads up, didn't think of such a thing.
Fortunately I've never used those insect strips, but knowing me I'd still lick it!.
Good to have sensible people looking over your shoulder.

Me personally, yes I use terpinator.
Do you think that's what causing the sap?

when i see droplets in buds i start to worry about ventilation and budrot and moulds ... watch it like a hawk if you plan to let her go longer ...

nectar or condens or even a splash of water ... moisture is moisture ... i dont want to be a doomsayer but still ... its rare and abnormal and may be a symptom

Absolutely! Yummy terp ooze!
I haven't even used bloom nutes only sensi grow part b. 1-2-4.

No terminator.

She did get molasses with voodoo and pirhana.

It stinks to high heavens!

No bugs. no pesticides. She's nearly ready and has constant breeze.

Guys I have a huge important question I noticed this the other day and don't know what it means or what it is
420-magazine-mobile165708449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile952437461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876899705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550018202.jpg
THERE only on the top colas please get back to me if anyone has any idea what these are
420-magazine-mobile1104279270.jpg
these are my tricombs btw this is end of week 5 of flower

Guys I have a huge important question I noticed this the other day and don't know what it means or what it is
420-magazine-mobile165708449.jpg
420-magazine-mobile952437461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1876899705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1550018202.jpg
THERE only on the top colas please get back to me if anyone has any idea what these are
420-magazine-mobile1104279270.jpg
these are my tricombs btw this is end of week 5 of flower

Those are nanners! It means the plant has hermied. I'm a long way from being an experienced grower - but I know what nanners look like!

Some people carefully tweezer them out... others might say harvest quick before the nanners pollinate other plants.

Im sure someone more experienced will pop in here to advise.

Correct! Start plucking or start flushing. Maybe both! We've all found bag seeds. This is normally why. Should still offer good meds if they don't get out of control.

Correct! Start plucking or start flushing. Maybe both! We've all found bag seeds. This is normally why. Should still offer good meds if they don't get out of control. .

If bagseeds are magically ending up in your weed you better worry... bagseeds are seeds from bags of weed you bought lol...

Anyhow late flower nanners are nothing to worry about.... Seeds take weeks to develop so those nanners shouldn't produce a thing.... A bagseed I grew some time back had nanners late flower without a single seed yet my very first special queen had like three seeds and no nanners or balls... only seeds Ive ever had lol.

I'd let her ride out for two more weeks... Plucking is fine just be careful as you don't want pollen everywhere... I'd do a nice cleaning with a light bleach solution after this harvest to kill any potential pollen.

Plucking is fine just be careful as you don't want pollen everywhere...

I'd do a nice cleaning with a light bleach solution after this harvest to kill any potential pollen.

Just to be clear, you're advising J to clean the tent/grow space in that way, yes?

If bagseeds are magically ending up in your weed you better worry... bagseeds are seeds from bags of weed you bought lol...

Anyhow late flower nanners are nothing to worry about.... Seeds take weeks to develop so those nanners shouldn't produce a thing.... A bagseed I grew some time back had nanners late flower without a single seed yet my very first special queen had like three seeds and no nanners or balls... only seeds Ive ever had lol.

I'd let her ride out for two more weeks... Plucking is fine just be careful as you don't want pollen everywhere... I'd do a nice cleaning with a light bleach solution after this harvest to kill any potential pollen.
Thanks for setting me straight! Hahahahha!

I meant that's sometimes how seeds get into "good weed" bag seeds on a plant would be a first well unless you like super glue them on of course!!!

Back
Top Bottom