Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Hello to all..... well I cannot attempt to sway anyones vote in any way due to rules of the pom contest......but I will take this morning to remind anyone who doesnt know and those of you who have been along on the journal with me , the white cheese has been entered into march pom conrest and it will be open for voting for the next 15 days so go check her and the other awsome nominees out and cast your vote for your favorite plant today!

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

From the early numbers your entry is trying to run away with the vote. Good luck atrain. She got my vote.

Hello to all..... well I cannot attempt to sway anyones vote in any way due to rules of the pom contest......but I will take this morning to remind anyone who doesnt know and those of you who have been along on the journal with me , the white cheese has been entered into march pom conrest and it will be open for voting for the next 15 days so go check her and the other awsome nominees out and cast your vote for your favorite plant today!

Such an impressive looking plant, she's definitely got my vote!

I know I had an entry, but when I looked them over and asked myself which one had impressed me most it had to be your White Cheese. I used to start my scrolling at your thread just to watch her grow. What a thrill! You proved the importance of good lighting and dedication to the garden (that elusive love element). It was such a joy to watch her light up your passion for growing.

White widow day 70 all milky trichs. Shes just cruising along ill start to flush her next week maybe. Shes still being fed half strength grow and bloom with cal/mag at full dose.
20150318_184049-1.jpg
20150318_184236-1.jpg
20150318_184959-1.jpg

Day 79 royal haze.... she is really becoming something!! Mix of cloudy and clear on trichs so she will go well over 100 days I think im going more amber with her for harvest for some sit down and shut up buds lol. I also changed her feed today, she was looking a little light green and yellow on the bottom so I introduced the micro at half strenght back in with her G and B along with a full dose of cal/mag if she gets worse ill go with a flush first next time.
20150318_184553-1.jpg
20150318_184815-1.jpg
20150318_185011-1.jpg

Loooking great man:goodjob: IMO id flush now and get them chopped pretty soon. The top cola will have the most devoleped trichs. so if u check around there and maby wait for 10% amber or more if thats what u plan on going for but the real chopping time is when there cloudy just like urs now. Thats when the trichs or thc (not sure witch one, there basically the same anyway) is at it ripest and it wil be like this for about 5 to 8 days. u could always harvest the tophalf more amber and keep an eye on the bottom till there milky :)

Yes they say she is very potent and cant believe how fast she got so large and finished. They say only yhe flavor was lacking but ad I stated she just got in jars at 62 percent rh yesterday so hopefully the cure will help. She was a dinafem autoflower 60 days sprout to chop

The smell and taste will markedly improve with curing. Your friends are smoking her raw. Wait until they try it in a few more weeks. They'll be hounding you for more. :laughtwo:

This was a fantastic first run for you atrain. I get goosebumps thinking about what you're going to get with great organic soil.

atrain, I use jars also in my process. First I hang the buds w/ stems till they feel dry, and not dried out, then do a tight trim and match the buds to jars. I do not crowd the jars so there is air circulation and they are not pressed tightly. I do not put them into jars by weight but visually. For the first several days I remove them from the jars and place them in the open air usually on paper and away from strong light for 15 - 30 minutes. After several days to a week, I keep them in jars and just burp them by opening the jars to the air for about 15 minutes daily for 1 - 2 week(s). My reasoning for the above is as follows; the buds retain water/moisture and when you dry them they feel dry on the outside then when you seal them up again (in a jar) the moisture moves from the center to the outside leaves and again they feel moist. This process continues until the center is dry as if the outside. Another words you will be drawing out the moisture until the cola is completely dry. Eventually they do not draw moisture. Because curing is different for each situation i.e. strain etc. You will have to monitor daily. I hope this is helpful.

"sit down and shut up buds" -- That cracked me up. LOL

Ive been so impressed with your plants Atrain, really a magnificent job youve done. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom