Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

20150302_185846-1.jpg
20150302_185818.jpg
20150302_185758-1.jpg
20150302_185746-1.jpg
20150302_185719-1.jpg
20150302_185711-1.jpg
Thanks bubba.... I have these two ladies starting to go into fukk flower now so well see what we can get out of them.now

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

Ok I chopped my white cheese down 4 days ago she is covered in frost and looks amazing. I hung her in a dark closet 68 degrees 46 percent rh and no air flow for 4 days.... I was worried about drying too much and wanted to have a slow dry process so I trimmed her colas to manageable size for 32oz jars and filled 5 of them.with her harvest..... when I open the jars to burp them its a green grassy almost hay smell... im thinking shes not quite dry yet but my digital hygrometers arent in yet (probably tom indicated by tracking#).-

My question is is it hurting anything to have the buds in the jar with open lid until tom then capping to see my jar rh with digital hygrometer.... if shes still a little wet I have read A bunch in hoew to dry once I have the hygrometer in the jar with burping and curing im just worried about over drying since theres no going back.... once I get tho 62 percent I want to seal it and put away for a long cure-

Also will the cure refine my smell also?

Personally i don't worry to much about over drying because when curing it will naturally absorb a bit of moisture back into the little leaves and buds. At least that's what I've always been told by people.

Yes cure will change smell. Grass smell is normal at first. As long as no visible droplets of water it should be fine with the lids off in jars. If it condenses water droplets I would take it out and move to a paper bag...
As for getting wetter curing what they meant to tell you was that it will equalize the humidity. So the outside is crunchy and stems are still wet, put it in jar and stem wetness equalizes with sugar leaf dryness. It can not make up humidity in a closed jar that is what boveda packs are for ;-)

The accepted standard is to chop your plants before the light normally comes on to avoid excess moisture and any chemicals transported to the buds. When the lights come on your cannabis plant starts forcing what ever nutrients they have held in the roots throughout the plant. When hang drying the stems attached to your buds should be dry enough to snap.

Afterwards separate the buds, preform a final manicure to achieve a uniform look or don't. When placed in jars your buds should be packed in but not to tightly, they should be burped for about 15 minutes 3 times a day to exchange gasses for the first week. For the second week you can burp once a day. Afterwards they should be good to store long term.

If your buds produce condensation inside of the storage jars you need to remove the buds and allow them to air dry some more to prevent mold. 2 weeks of curing time (in Jars) should be enough to ensure a good smoke, and allow time for the green taste and smell to transform as the trichomes mature. This might not be applicable to your grow though as the more mature your plant is before harvest the less it smells green anyways. This is due to genetics and the smell given off by your trichomes as they reach maturity.

At the time of harvest about 20 percent of THC is psychoactive, drying and curing allows for even water evaporation which intern keeps the plant alive and allows for total THC CBD conversion. Hope this helps, the information was taken from information provided by growers such as ed rosenthal and jorge cervantes.

Well the haze is at the end of veg she is still growing vertical I moved my hood up one more link to give her a liitle head romm but she is budding none the less so hopefully shell go full flower soon and pack on a little weight
20150305_054855-1.jpg
20150305_054242-1.jpg

The white widow however is in full flower... she is beginning to frost up a bit and pack on a little weight hopefully I.can manage another good harvest from her...
20150305_054220-1.jpg

20150305_190813-1.jpg
20150305_190807-1.jpg
20150305_190739.jpg
Day 66, or somewhere close to it...im still at half strength with the nutes but I dropped off the micro... I feel like this mg soil has more than enough N and the micro is hi N... so noe I water 1/2 strength grow and bloom with 1 1/2tsp molasses and epsom in each 1.5gal watering as well as 6ml of cal/mag plus from GO. They seem to like this a lot better since I added cal/mag and dropped micro.

The wodow is packing on weight but if this haze stops growing and packs on some weight she has potential to be a nice plant!!! Its almost like she was waiting on the cheese to just get out of her way so she could take over the closet.

Looking great atrain! I'll personally be keeping a close eye on your WW. I've got some Femaleseeds feminized WWxBB seeds stashed away for my next grow. Not auto's, i know, but I'd still like to see how yours turn out none the less.

Well guys im packing up for my business trip today :(... this means I will be leaving my babies in the hands of my wife. I have left her a detailed list on watering and mixing nutes so I really hope there still looking good in a week and a half when I get home.... keep them in your thoughts lol

Hope it's better then the last time i left them with my wife

20150313_151620-1.jpg
20150313_151610.jpg
20150313_151538-1.jpg

F Day 74
I checked the trichs on the widow toady and there are 0 amber mostly cloudy then I checked the haze and its at about 50/50 clear and cloudy so shes gonna be a while before finishing which is more than fine by me shes getting heavy already.....

Still feeding AN grow and bloom at 50 percent strength and adding 1.5tsp cal/mag per 1.5 gal I water with.

Wow atrain. Filling out nicely. I bet the smell is outrageous. Who ever thought they could be such beautiful flowering plants? My daughter was browsing through one of my updates one day and said "Damn! This should be legal!" Yes it should. Think of the potential.

Back
Top Bottom