Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

20150122_130212-1.jpg
20150122_130203-1.jpg
20150122_130141-1.jpg
20150122_130106.jpg
20150122_130041-1.jpg
20150122_130015-1.jpg
20150122_125947-1.jpg

Day 24 I think
all conditions the same I watered today and have
the haze a dose of Epsom salt 1tsp/1gal

The widow is coming along nice and the white cheese is starting a nice main cola and a bunch of other flowering sites

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

They're looking mighty good there atrain. That pony tail technique worked wonders. I need to remember that next grow.

Ok I got a package in today... more of my 2700k cfl for later an my advanced nutrients micro and bloom... I didn't order the grow this round I figured the MG is almost too much already and didn't want to add too much more.... I don't want to give the haze any nutes as she is not looking the best today after watering and I'm going to hold off on the widow as she looks good but some of the fan leave tips show a slight sign of burn. but the white cheese is taking it all in and growing like a beast so I was thinking of giving her a 1/4 strength dose of the micro and see how she handles it. But I don't know when to do it..........

I have been doing wet and dry cycles with her and the directions on bottle say 2no/ in 1 liter... but it takes way more that one liter to water her and get run off in a 5 gal pot. How often and when do I give the micro?

nice

nice pics

I did not know you were in 5 gal. containers already , I bet it takes them lots of time to drink that ! , I thought you were in 1 gal or 2 gal. containers.. hence my telling you to water the whole pot thoroughly, which you should but not constantly.
When they grow larger and hungrier they will need the whole wet pot to drink from at every watering.

The ph perfect is a 3 part mix , so you are directed to use the 3 parts threw out the grow and bloom cycles , but as the issue is the MG has nutrients the plants will not be as depended on the mixture. It will fill in the spaces that the MG soil has in it, the icing on the cake.

Your Smart to want to give them a weak mix and *probably* do not need the grow mix as you deduced, The Micro has nitrogen 2-0-0 and the Grow is only 1-0-4 and bloom as you know is 1-4-0
The three mix's make a complete food , when they are mixed together (evenly) you end up with 4 4 4

Might be a good idea to get the grow so you get the potassium it offers ?

Your doing a great Job tending your plants

They say when the leaves start looking like claws (curled in) its a sign of excess nitrogen , the excess nitrogen can also cause leaves to die off and give the appearance of nitrogen deficiency... looks like the one Haze is getting claws a bit ? Damn the MG , although they are growing nicely .. I dunno maybe lay off the Micro with its high nitrogen ? some other peoples advice would be nice as it will confirm or deny my suspicion.

From what I have researched and seen pics of and read about MG the haze is almost def too much N :( but hey live and learn if she doesn't turn out I'll def know better next time. I have a bubble kush photo I can put in its place if she doesn't make it. And yes the haze def has claws

20150124_140838-1.jpg

[Haze
20150124_140731-1.jpg
20150124_140702-1.jpg

[White cheese
20150124_140650-1.jpg
20150124_140635-1.jpg
20150124_140607-1.jpg

White widow
20150124_140554-1.jpg
20150124_140538-1.jpg

Day 26

Room temp 72 to 79-
Rh 49 to 58

Changed a few more of the cfl 23w from 6500 to 2700k so I'm at about 50/50 now-

Checked the soil moisture today and noticed the cheese is a little droopy but soil is bone dry she's gonna get a watering today with added Epsom salt as well.. looking into molasses will probably start that next watering. Other than that not much elsE has changed except I think there going into that explosive growth stage the widow and haze have shot up to the same height as the cheese

They are bushy girls , going to be nice to see them with buds !

A garden pump sprayer works great for watering , it fills the water with air , the plants love it , much more then pouring it over them.
I just use a 1 gallon sprayer but the 2 or 3 gal would work equally as well for soaking them down. The air makes the leaves stand to attention with happiness.

Its a good way to flush them as well , that way they get flushed with highly oxygenated water which stops the water logging effect.

Looks about time to start training them to prevent a lot of stretch unless you can handle about 3 feet in total of growth. My Royal AK's would easily be 3 feet if I didn't train in veg. I tie a slip knot between the top 2 or 3 nodes, lightly pull to one side of the container, and use something to secure it in place for around 2 days. After that you can release the beast and you will notice a curvature in growth, and it helps to direct hormones to lower growth, since the plant believe it cannot grow upwards. Of course once you release it, it will once again resume growth upwards. If you want to get crazy you can tie that piece down for 2 days, and then add on to the new growth also training it almost like you would a bonsai tree.

They look marvelous atrain! The White Cheese is hell-bent on making the grow worth the time all on her own. :laughtwo:

The side lighting makes all the difference in dense buds, so kuddos on doing that from the beginning. You're doing a great job with this first grow.

Back
Top Bottom