Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze Auto

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

I promised myself I wouldn't touch mine this first grow, but it's exciting watching yours respond so beautifully to a gentle bit of LST atrain. That white cheese is breathtaking. Good work. It may be your first grow, but you obviously have a sweet little tutorial going here. :green_heart:

Re: Atrain Indoor T5 Closet Grow - White Widow Auto - White Cheese Auto - Royal Haze

I kinda lsd-ed my R.Q Quick one from day 14. when i say kinda i didnt know 100% what i was doing, it did a good bit beter then my other plants anyway. iv a couple of them seeds left so il see next time around how it goes with lsting a bit better and leaf chopping like ur doing to :) i like the look off plants with no leaves and just fat buds on a tree :yummy::ganjamon:

Good Morning, I'm new to this site. Quick question I'm changing from HPS to CFL T5 fixtures, 4 ft 4 bulb mix 3000 and 6500. How much is your electric bill? Mine is killing me right now. Great pictures and set up they helped me figure out a lot. I have 2 babies under LED's right now in a veg tent transferring them to CFL's a 2 weeks.

Some tricks I did to save money on my electric bill. See when the peak hours are for your area it should be posted on their main website. What I mean by this is at certain times of the day electricity is more expensive say 7am to 5pm. And then there are off peak hours which are cheapest. Your should plan your grows around that schedule so the majority of your light use would be at a reduced cost. You could also reduce the light hours to something like 14 and or 15 hours of light and the rest dark. No where in nature aside from possibly Alaska during certain time of the year does light maintain a regiment of 18 hours with 6 hours of darkness. Some people pop their seeds and run 12/12 until harvest still getting decent results. Your LED's would be a lot better than CFL's, but you have to do what you have to do.

Truthfully I have not looked at my bill but I will the next one coming in and let you know.... I would have went the LED route if more funds were available but 90 percent of my lighting I already had or was "free" from my job.... and when it comes to output a HPS watt is much more powerful than a cfl or t5 watt but when it comes to watts in an electrical circuit a watt Is a watt and I'm running well over 600w in this closet so technically my Power bill would be lower with a 600w hps but I have NO way to cool my room with that kinda heat with out major house modifications and that ain't happening.

20150128_141307-1.jpg
20150128_141235-1.jpg
20150128_141317-1.jpg
20150128_141326-1.jpg
20150128_141405-1.jpg
20150128_141426-1.jpg

Day 30

Day 5 of LST and I believe I'm done tying and strapping they are all on a fairly even plain I'm just continuing defoliating a little at a time and letting her grow. The haze is starting to produce healthier leaves and actually is looking a little better than the widow so last watering I started the Epsom salt on her as well

Let me know what y'all think of the progress for one month :thumb:

I admit, I stop in here every day just to watch that White Cheese grow. She is spectacular atrain.

Thanks sue it has def been a really cool experience so far with her. I have to admit I go to my grow room several times a day just to see what she has done in the past few hrs lol. Hopefully I can just leave her alone for a bit now and focus on trimming that canopy slowly and letting her grow

Makes my heart go pitter-pat atrain. :laughtwo: You're on your way to a spectacular harvest. :bravo:

20150201_010027.jpg

[Royal haze
20150201_010015-1.jpg
20150201_010009-1.jpg

[White widow
20150201_005955-1.jpg
20150201_005938-1.jpg

[White cheese
20150201_005756-1.jpg
20150201_005740-1.jpg
20150201_005709-1.jpg
20150201_005643-1.jpg

Day 34 or real close to it I'm kinda losing count

Well the white widow is a little concerning right now I gave Epsom salt with the last watering but I'm starting to thing she just got a little over waters maybe, the reason being today the haze and cheese were bone dry and took a gallon each but when I put the moisture checker in the widow it still registered wet and I could feel the moisture less than finger deep go I'm going to let her dry completely out before another watering. But on the other hand she is still growing well and stretched a good bit so I cut the strap on her main cola and there all pretty even now

The haze is growing steady still and most new growth is coming in dark green and healthy looking so I'm excited to see if she can bounce back

The white cheese is still an amazing looking beast to me and I love going down everyday just to see what has developed over the past few hrs. When my ph perfect grow comes in I am going to give her a small dose to see how she does and go from there with the ph perfect GMB

Isn't it fascinating how wonderfully individual each are? Love the shot from above. The initial impression when I come up on mine is their width, because I first see them from the sides. Standing over them and looking down always surprises me.

Do you turn them?

Back
Top Bottom