Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hi all!

This is a C4 Auto running in a 3.5 gallon DWC setup. She's at Day 43 and just entering the flower stage. I'm having some problems with leaves and have posted the history of the problem on my grow journal (link in my sig). The consensus seems to be a potassium problem now. Today's readings are 6.0 pH, PPM 592, Water temp 71.9F.

If it's a potassium problem, does anyone have advice on how to fix it? Thanks!

Day_43_pics_012.JPG

Day_43_pics_011.JPG

Day_43_pics_008.JPG

Day_43_pics_006.JPG

Day_43_pics_005.JPG

:Namaste:

I would think that if you put 6.5 in and 6.2 is runoff then the soil was actually more acidic the 6.2 ifyou phd it to 6.7 it would prob buffer out to like 6.5 which is perfect

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Cool! Next watering I'll tryo get it a bit higher to let's say 6.7-6.9.

The onlything that keeps me wondering could it be the nutes, is that this leaf discoloration appeared when I started bloom nutes. (using Hesi)
I water pH'd water and nutes interchangebly, so it would seem a bit strange if it was nute burn too..

Hi all!

This is a C4 Auto running in a 3.5 gallon DWC setup. She's at Day 43 and just entering the flower stage. I'm having some problems with leaves and have posted the history of the problem on my grow journal (link in my sig). The consensus seems to be a potassium problem now. Today's readings are 6.0 pH, PPM 592, Water temp 71.9F.

If it's a potassium problem, does anyone have advice on how to fix it? Thanks!

Day_43_pics_012.JPG

Day_43_pics_011.JPG

Day_43_pics_008.JPG

Day_43_pics_006.JPG

Day_43_pics_005.JPG

:Namaste:

Back off on your nitrogen just a bit, too much nitrogen can lock out potassium. Normaly potassium deficiency wont happen with tap water but can occur with RO water because youre removing the nutrients from the the water. Your leaves are very dark green indicating a lot of nitrogen present.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

I'm currently running 12/12 on my autos , wk5, should I have left lights on 18/6 and how will this affect me

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm currently running 12/12 on my autos , wk5, should I have left lights on 18/6 and how will this affect me

Yes, standard for autos is 24-0 until first 5 leafes then anywhere between 18/6 until 20/4. Thats the most common.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cool! Next watering I'll tryo get it a bit higher to let's say 6.7-6.9.

The onlything that keeps me wondering could it be the nutes, is that this leaf discoloration appeared when I started bloom nutes. (using Hesi)
I water pH'd water and nutes interchangebly, so it would seem a bit strange if it was nute burn too..
I had the same thing happen to me and thats what I had to do plus I addes some 1 tbs to a gallon of water and it started clearing rite up. I added epsom salt because I was in late bloom and did not want to add calimag because I was trying to phase out N

Good luck

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

I'm currently mid flower on several strains and as I'm new to autos and have only just learnt u CAN top them, I'm just wondering will different strains react differently to being topped, and out of these does anyone one know what should/shouldn't I top :
White choco haze
Autobubble
Ripleys og
Pineapple Xpress
Frisian dew

I'm currently mid flower on several strains and as I'm new to autos and have only just learnt u CAN top them, I'm just wondering will different strains react differently to being topped, and out of these does anyone one know what should/shouldn't I top :

White choco haze

Autobubble

Ripleys og

Pineapple Xpress

Frisian dew

White choco haze

Autobubble

Ripleys og

Pineapple Xpress

Frisian dew

I am growing a pineapple kush auto (pineapple express x og kush) and she has responded well to being topped :thumb:

As for the others....I do not know.

Here's a little update on my train wreck autos. Granted, it's my first grow, period, but She seems to have taken to it quite well. Nice full plant, and as you can see, not to much shorter than her sister, who I've left to just grow for science. I'm pretty sure the topped plant will yield much more.

420-magazine-mobile1404184642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile369423291.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1065036239.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1232517918.jpg

Back
Top Bottom