Auto Growers Unite: A Community Thread

Hey Pennywise, they all float.

I'm also expecting a small bud cycle as well. If it does just that, I've got an extra cone or two to smoke, if it does actually continue vegging as per normal before flowering, I will gain a little bit more and some useful knowledge as well.

Well, I have the answer to one of my questions at least. Does removing the apical meristem before the onset of flowering delay/retard the onset of flowering in the rest of the plant? As my auto now has pistils appearing two days after I accidentally snapped the top of the plant, I can categorically state that if it does delay the onset of flowering, it was certainly not for any longer than 2 days in this case.

Just trying to get everyone's opinion on the best Seedbank for potent Autoflowers. Any and all advise and experiences are appreciated. I recently grew a lowryder 2 and was not completely satisfied with the potency and feel like I'm wasting time and resources. Any recommendations of an Autoflower strain for a narcotic in my thoughts high would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think I'm going to give auto's a shot. The weather is about to change and my greenhouse is beginning to defrost.
I'm looking for an auto mix pack up to ten strains. I'd like to start them inside for a month and put them outside for mid May.

Suggestions on auto mix packs?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile707707912.jpg

I just bought this weed and the guy didn't know what strain it was I got this seed out of it and have never out of all my years of growing saw a pokedot seed can you please identifie it

Do you have a picture of the bottom of the seed. Preferably an extreme close up?

Just trying to get everyone's opinion on the best Seedbank for potent Autoflowers. Any and all advise and experiences are appreciated. I recently grew a lowryder 2 and was not completely satisfied with the potency and feel like I'm wasting time and resources. Any recommendations of an Autoflower strain for a narcotic in my thoughts high would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my A0001 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I keep getting in trouble fir posting links to sites that don't sponsor here. Search Oshawa seed banks and go from there. Who knows it just my be a sponsor.

Ladi

No. It's everyone. It's considered a faux-pas to post links that aren't from competitors. I agree with it. But that being said, I'm finishing Crop Kings Purple Kush and I am very disappointed. Having been growing for 20 years I would say CkS PK is in my top 10 least successful grows. It would take a lot to convince me to go back.
I usually use Bergman's seeds from 420. Great results...always.
He has an auto mix pack
420-magazine-mobile374418638.jpg

No. It's everyone. It's considered a faux-pas to post links that aren't from competitors. I agree with it. But that being said, I'm finishing Crop Kings Purple Kush and I am very disappointed. Having been growing for 20 years I would say CkS PK is in my top 10 least successful grows. It would take a lot to convince me to go back.
I usually use Bergman's seeds from 420. Great results...always.
He has an auto mix pack
420-magazine-mobile374418638.jpg

That Blueberry looks too awesome. Photoshop?

Back
Top Bottom