Auto Guerilla Grow - Scotland

Im in morayshire. Got the wilderness on my doorstep. Last year my plant got rained on all the time. It never effected the bud in the slightest. But im sure the plastic has its advantages and disadvantages

With the wilderness on your doorstep then am sure you could grow wild as well. Just look on google maps for a site, start indoors then plant outside. There are probably some cons with the plastic but have yet to really find any other than it could get spotted from the air. Plastic still allows sunlight to penetrate while keeping the rain off the buds and the sides are left uncovered to allow airflow through. Holes are poked in the plastic to allow rain to fall through and not collate and cause the site to collapse.

I have over 30 plants of various strains. All started in greenhouses and put into woods. The bonsai was just an idea. Surely i could get a small plant with small leaves and small buds. Theres an art to bonsai and if i can keep this thing all year it would be good practice for other plants. Im tying it down into cool shapes and see what i can acheive. Oh yeh i smoke 2oz per month

Im sure it will certainly help. Unfortunately i will have to put all plants in the wild. The idea of the bonsai was to keep a very small plant in the garden so i can watch it grow.

420-magazine-mobile1321289095.jpg

Welcome along for the high ride dark star. You will learn lots on here from many different growers and you will get varying opinions. All worked for them and not for others. Find a method that works for you and tweak it as you go along. You up in this country as well or you in some place where the laws are less draconian and has more sun and less rain? We are well overdue a good summer so hoping this year will be a good one. Only downside is more trips with water are needed as there is a burn nearby but doubt that water is suitable for growing.

Thx Glasgrow. Yeah I'm in the UK, I'm half way through my first grow and had a few snags along the way. Been thinking of doing a journal on here so i had some help when I was stuck, but was worried about the repercussions of putting it into the public domain

Thx Glasgrow. Yeah I'm in the UK, I'm half way through my first grow and had a few snags along the way. Been thinking of doing a journal on here so i had some help when I was stuck, but was worried about the repercussions of putting it into the public domain

The Opera Browser has a built in VPN if you're worried about your posts being linked to your IP. And just make sure you keep all your personal info out of your posts. I'm currently posting from the US while my arse is parked somewhere in Europe.

You'll find that you are pretty safe on here. Cops wont spend too much of their time looking for petty growers like ourselves that are on here. Keeping personal info to a minimum and keeping recognisable landmarks out of phtos will also help. Cops will be looking for big farms and those that want tl make a load of money from selling. Besides, they cant have a team dedicated to checking all the grow sites that are out there and will rely on people grassing on others or anything that the public may see.

A journal is good as you can look back on it in the future and stop making the same mistakes again in the future. Will also help when you do get stuck. Count me in when you get started.

Ps - any photos you take and post on here should be swiftly deleted from your phone/camera once used that way there is less chance it getting back to you.

Hey Glasgrow, hey ggs,

Really appreciate the help. I'll check through my pictures and get as much info jotted down from the last 3ish months and get a journal started

Had my plants out on the balcony yesterday and today to start hardening them off. Brought them in last night though as temps were a bit too cold. Gonna leave out tonight if temps are ok. The heat has certainly helped dry the soil so gonna give them a good watering later on with approx 1/4 strength feed. Although the soil has nutes in it for approx 4 weeks i think that they could be doing with a wee boost as some of them looking a little pale in colour especially in the green spectrum (not enough nitrogen me thinks). Hopefullu the temps will be stable enough to leave them out permanently for the next 2-4 weeks before i get them outside. Get my plot prepped on thur so will post a pic of that when i get it done.

No room for an indoor grow. Plus no way to keep the smell down and also have family. The mrs wont allow me to grow indoors while we got kids and while the parents could pop up at any time hence the reason i grow outdoors. Seedlings dont take up too much room and they dont give off any smell. I had to find a mate where i could dry my plants at his when they are ready otherwise a grow would have been a non-starter. Cant take the risk of drying several plants here. A wee plant or two is fine but if i get several ozs from several plants then cant dry them here.

Latest pic of my baby girls. The choco skunk that suffered dehydration is in the middle row of the tray of plants 2nd from the right. Suffered a wee bit but is still standing. Given 1/4 strength feed last night. Spent the full night outdoors so all looking well for their transition. The ones in the slightly bigger pots are kc45 (in the tray) and the other out the tray is the granddaddy purple which is a photo plant and will be grown on the balcony in a 2L pot and force flowered once it gets to around 12" in height. Also gonna look at topping most if not all of these plants. This will help keep them a wee bit smaller in general and also stops them gaining any mega extra height before i take them out to the site. The taller they are the more difficult it is to transport them.

20170510_075628.jpg

POSSIBLE DISASTER!!!! Went out to prep up my site today and decided rather than move my site i would just increase the size of my best of last year (plot #2 for those of you thay followed last year's grow). While hacking away at new growth and getting rid of weeds, nettles and new brabmle bushes i noticed 3 young lads heading across the field in my direction. Naturally i grabbed my stuff and scarpered into the woods. Took a walk round and came back to no longer see them, my stuff that i had left was untouched so i carried on from where i left off. After i while i noticed one of the lads walking past through a gap in the bushes so decided to hold off a while. A few mins passed by and noticed a plume of smoke behind some other bushes about 100 yards away. At this point i decided to pause everything and get my stuff together. Hid the meshing and bamboo poles nearby and put the rest of my stuff in a bag with the plot 1/4 the way completed. I noticed the fire was spreading and wasted no time in getting out of there the way i scarpered earlier on. The ground and dead grass is so dry it wouldnt take long for the fire to spread including up to where my site is. On my way through the woods i spotted another fire which i was able to stop some of it spreading by throwing fresh grass on the flames which were several inches high. This was around 4.30pm and even now i can still see the smoke from my house so either it hasnt been reported or they are still trying to put it out. Looks like i will likely need to find a new site or hope that i can go back to where i was. Only time will tell but time isnt on my side as need to get them out soon.

Back
Top Bottom