Auto Mania: 17 Autos

Nick have a heart!!!

You can't leave them out on a balcony in this weather, even if you feel they've let you down :p .

Everything looks really tasty elsewhere though.

Your looking at a bumper harvest.

:Namaste:

Sadly for those plants, if they cannot woman up and show me some flowers - they'll have to deal with the consequences....

Those colas look so heavy. Mind you, I think all of the plants you grow seem to achieve really superb levels of bud development!:thumb:

Thank you :Namaste:
I have gradually changed my growing techniques and equipment, and now I'm starting to find a way that works well for me. I think it comes down to a few main variables that I have improved during my grows. I have improved/changed all these areas majorly since I started growing, and I believe it all adds up to better and bigger buds:
  • Environment (temp, humidity, air circulation)
  • Light intensity and quality
  • Feeding
  • Training
  • Defoliation
  • Pot size

Zkittlez is ready for harvest. I'll take her down tomorrow or the day after

Purple Lemonade is just starting to show a tiny bit of colours

Sour Diesel

Glue Gelato

2nd priority girls in the tent: Rocky Dirck, Critical, and Blueberry. Rocky Dirck is starting to get sticky

3rd priority girls in the living room, and the poor 4th priority plants looking in, from a rainy outside, at the more fortunate chicas inside

It'll be a couple of weeks until there's any space indoors for the plants in exile. They better show me some flowers between now and then, otherwise they'll be going in the bin instead. I have a Critical in a 3 liter pot on the balcony that showed some promising signs of flowering yesterday, but I haven't checked on her today due to the rain.

Today we have a harvest feast. Zkittlez is done and got chopped a couple of hours ago, leaving some well needed space behind for the other 6 in the tent to fight over. She was the first one to start flowering, she started early, and she's a lot shorter than the others. But she looks nice anyway.

All the girls in exile on the balcony have started to flower - yeay! I've started to feed them every day as a reward, since yesterday.

Critical in the larger pot is not looking bad at all

All 5 Gorillas are females!! Luck or perhaps the mother only had daughters. There are 5 plants similar to this one

Cheers Piña,
These plants can cope with an insane amount of abuse.
Yes, I wasn't expecting that at all. I wonder why they're all ladies. I sprayed the mother with milk due to white powdery mildew issues, maybe it turned her seeds feminised...
No space indoors though, so they'll have to suffer through the oncoming rain. I might put Critical indoors during the rains.

Your all heart :D

Haha, yes I think I am a softy. I have done some basic defoliation and training on them all and I tuck them in for the night behind the chairs every evening.

Looking fantastic - hope everyone is safe, well, healthy and happy and remain so.

Thanks, mate. Over here we're almost put in house arrest, but I and my close ones are well. I hope all is good on your end, too. Luckily I have the plants to cheer me up these times. 16 plants in flower puts a big grin on my face every day. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom