Auto Topping Thread

These pics were taken on day 70. Today is day 72 - 5 days from chopping. I still have no idea what strain it is. This is one of my mystery crop king auto fem mix seeds. My guess has been narrowed down to Early Miss, Revolver, and Candy Cane. These 3 are all 7 week flower strains. The other 2 options would be Jack Herrer and NL, but those are 8 and 9 week flower.
If anyone has a guess, please let me know. I would love to know what I grow :)

16656.JPG
51178.JPG

Yo Beast. ....I been lurking here and in Monos 12/12 from seed journ. I intend to do a multi tent run of autos vs 12/12 photos.
I'll be sure to share how my topped autos compare to 12/12 photos. Same size tents..same size pots.. same size lights...same nutes. Should be interesting huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

How much do you think you'll pull off that plant? @schtiggy
Sent from my iPhone using 420

Hi Noobiegrow,

This will be my first harvest (indoor), so it is only a guess, but I think maybe somewhere between 2.5 and 3. Like I said, this is purely a guess. The plant is only about 16" tall, but the buds are very, very dense and the nodes were stacked very tightly. I HOPE I get more than this, but I will definitely give you an update if you like. I am going to cut it in 5 days.

I topped it on day 14 just above the 3rd set of multi finger leaves, did a little bit of tucking and slight LST. My LST was just pulling branches to put them into the light. I F'd up pretty good a few weeks into flower. I Under watered and under fed for about 2 weeks before I caught it, so I am sure I stunted them all just a bit, but I have been surprised at how well it did after that.

Back
Top Bottom