Autoflower - 19 days old - Something is going on with her

Looks like my plants is suffering of deficiency. Top leafs are getting burns and it gets more yellow. How can I reverse that?
WHAT if I add something to my soil, something on the top? Maybe some fertilizer since acidic water wasn't enough...

My flowering buds are getting some trichomes on the leafs close to buds areas.

Finally my new born baby plant showed up.

No nutes were given during it's lifespan, only those nutrients included in my soil.
Last time I watered on 28th, not sure if perk up,
definitely after watering it didn't go wimp or anything like that.

my SOIL ph is at least 7, what if that is a problem? Is there any way to make it more acidic?

btw what if my plant has too little nutes?

No nutes were given during it's lifespan, only those nutrients included in my soil.
Last time I watered on 28th, not sure if perk up,
definitely after watering it didn't go wimp or anything like that.

my SOIL ph is at least 7, what if that is a problem? Is there any way to make it more acidic?

btw what if my plant has too little nutes?

describe how you water for me please... I am curious how the top of your soil still appears to be clumped, most soils take on a flat appearance as suction pulls soil and oxygen down from the surface.

If you water correctly, soil pH should be meaningless and it will drift over time as it was designed to do. That is not the problem, especially if you are using any of the available commercial soils. You are watering at 6.5 pH?

The way your leaves are burned at the tips looks like over nutes, and with sick roots, it could very well be nutes in the soil causing it. We need to figure out what you have done to cause this though, so you can keep it from happening again, and hopefully save this one.

I check by touching my fingers, than I lift up the pot to indicate if it's heavy or light, I proceed to watering, I put about 2 cups of water, not too slow, not too fast I hold my pot till the water runs off completely.

As you remember I used to overwater my plant when it was still in the baby pot. You were explaining me a bit how to water correctly.
every time I water there is run off, and yes I mixed fresh lemon juice with my tap water. Ph sticks showed ph sround 6-2/6.5 hard to day because it's not electric one.

I do have some fertilizer
NPK 10-5.5-8. This one has good reviews in my country

Obviously I am not an expert here but I will try to give her nutes next time when watering, because she really looks like she needs some. I will not over nute, I will fallow directions but I will not give less than direction say. What do you think?

Obviously I am not an expert here but I will try to give her nutes next time when watering, because she really looks like she needs some. I will not over nute, I will fallow directions but I will not give less than direction say. What do you think?

I think you are becoming a great gardener and that you need to trust your gut more. The more I look at this, the more I think you are right, and are on the right track... still curious how your soil surface is clumped though... did you add new soil?

I check by touching my fingers, than I lift up the pot to indicate if it's heavy or light, I proceed to watering, I put about 2 cups of water, not too slow, not too fast I hold my pot till the water runs off completely.

As you remember I used to overwater my plant when it was still in the baby pot. You were explaining me a bit how to water correctly.
every time I water there is run off, and yes I mixed fresh lemon juice with my tap water. Ph sticks showed ph sround 6-2/6.5 hard to day because it's not electric one.

I do have some fertilizer
NPK 10-5.5-8. This one has good reviews in my country

Do you try to water all around the surface of the container, attempting to get all of the soil wet? I would also suggest that you may be adding your water too fast, and that some is coming out of the bottom by seeping around the sides before the soil can expand and stop its immediate flow down to the bottom. Pour 1/2 of a cup all around the surface... and then walk away for 3 minutes.... let that water soak in and expand the soil around the edges. Then try to "fill" your soil with more water... slowly.... Water more slowly, actually attempting to get more water than that 2 cups, to absorb into your soil. You can not overwater by giving too much water... only by watering too often.

Do you try to water all around the surface of the container, attempting to get all of the soil wet? I would also suggest that you may be adding your water too fast, and that some is coming out of the bottom by seeping around the sides before the soil can expand and stop its immediate flow down to the bottom. Pour 1/2 of a cup all around the surface... and then walk away for 3 minutes.... let that water soak in and expand the soil around the edges. Then try to "fill" your soil with more water... slowly.... Water more slowly, actually attempting to get more water than that 2 cups, to absorb into your soil. You can not overwater by giving too much water... only by watering too often.

Bravo Emilya, if I may add it is a great idea to pre-soak. Slowly sprinkle about a cup or so of water on the top of the soil. Let it sit for a few minutes and evenly distribute. Then go back and really soak the pot. The personal helps to prevalent what Emilya is talking about where the water tunnels down and out the pot. I always make two passes on waterings. A light pass to wet first. Then I spend a little time examining the plants. Then I make another pass and soak them thoroughly.

I think you are becoming a great gardener and that you need to trust your gut more. The more I look at this, the more I think you are right, and are on the right track... still curious how your soil surface is clumped though... did you add new soil?

Yes, Ohh I forgat I did add some extra soil last time I watered.

I wasn't specifically watered all around but I didn't focus on just one area. Next time I will pour slowly with some stages and all around.

On a positive note, yours turned out way better than the 1st autoflower we tried to grow :)

Tips: You need to realize that this plant is flowering now, so you should not give nutes for growing like the one you have "10-5.5-8.", this has way too much N (10), it might be good for growing but not optimal for flowering, in my opinion.

Since you use pre-fertilized soil you should actually be fine without any "growing" nutes, rather have the plant grow and then start giving some nutes once it starts flowering. (When it gets the white hairs, buds). This is just my personal opinion, but I would get organic fertilizer like Biobizz "Bio Bloom", General Hydroponics (GHE) Biothrive Bloom, Plant Magic Plus Bloom or any from Hesi/Foxfarm etc.

Organic has the advantage..well..it's organic, it's almost impossible to overfeed with organic nutes, it can help correct ph of your water/soil...etc.. I cant say anything about the nutes you have there, but I wouldn't use universal nutes you can get in a store.

Also..know that when your plant started flowering, when it's in the last two weeks of flowering it is NORMAL that some leaves turn yellow even with feeding. (It would start with yellow older leaves at the bottom so you must have something else going on there).

Edit: Pic 1, what an odd plant that is. Really big stem but no side-branches? Might be the result of the problems you had earlier, so it spent more time recovering than actually growing new branches...just my guess...

Back
Top Bottom