Autoflower Hunger Games By Heraldo

Space is a big issue for me so autos are pretty much all I grow. It's pretty amazing how far they've come. That buddha seed is from 2011 and I doubt she'll produce as much as a side branch of one of these new superautos. The way things are going, it looks like I'll have to find more space or learn how to clone xD

Space is a big issue for me so autos are pretty much all I grow. It's pretty amazing how far they've come. That buddha seed is from 2011 and I doubt she'll produce as much as a side branch of one of these new superautos. The way things are going, it looks like I'll have to find more space or learn how to clone xD
You can clone Autos?? I thought that wasnt possible.

IMG_20171012_162221.jpg

IMG_20171012_162310.jpg

IMG_20171012_162321.jpg

IMG_20171012_162350.jpg

The girls in the CFL tent. I just ordered a real tent to substitute this one. I'm kinda sad to let this one go even with all the light leak and bad temp control. I'll probably keep it around for random experiments and growing other stuff...

IMG_20171012_162612.jpg

IMG_20171012_162622.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of vertigo before giving her a shower

Gave the little ones their first watering since the transplant. Not sure if I should've given them a taste of veg nutes. I plan on starting to LST critical+ and critical somango within the next couple of days.
IMG_20171013_170803.jpg

IMG_20171013_170815.jpg

IMG_20171013_170822.jpg

Vertigo's pot is drying out a lot slower. LED rules. Barely gives off heat. Can't wait till she starts stretching and branching out. Right now I kinda feel like I'm wasting space, electricity and soil. I hope she proves me wrong.
IMG_20171013_171550.jpg

IMG_20171013_171606.jpg

And hi to everyone who's popped by so far. It's cool to not feel like I'm talking to myself. lol

The only thing I've given them is neem and G.O. root plus (organic root booster). Not sure how the whole microbe thing works. Looks like I've got homework for the weekend.:reading420magazine:

The only thing I've given them is neem and G.O. root plus (organic root booster). Not sure how the whole microbe thing works. Looks like I've got homework for the weekend.:reading420magazine:
Check out, Great White, extreme Mykos and Azos, and advanced nutes microbe trio; Piranha, voodoo juice, and tarantula(hands down the best)

I use Great White bc there's a stop sale on tarantula in OR

I'm guessing I'd find these difficult to find in the U.K.?
Great white can be bought in the UK. Not sure how I know that being from *Northern Europe*, but its available at hydro stores.
Also the Advanced Nutrients stuff will be at any half decent hydro shop.

A local growshop carries AN stuff. I might give tarantula a shot. Not the cheapest stuff in the world but I'm curious to see what it does.
You notice a big difference using it?

Back
Top Bottom