Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Why cloning juice B A R?
Wouldnt that induce it to start making roots? :p

Think of it like stem cells ....so to speak :peace:
Exactly. I remember thinking the first time I tried it on a snapped branch "that wound looks kind of dry, let me put some of this gel on it". The results were amazing on how fast it healed.
So then I started putting in onto the cut branch ends of my re-veggies figuring I had been taping those too. Now when I re-veg I just use the cloning gel without tape & nearly everything I re-veg explodes! Don't ask me the scientific reasons, it just works.

so trimmed the pineapple express today, now for 3 weeks in this box...
i have to open the box once a day and turn the buds.. but for how long would you recommend to keep doing this?

IMG_253312.JPG
IMG_253412.JPG
IMG_25358.JPG
IMG_253613.JPG
IMG_253711.JPG

11.6grams weight at this point

And the K-train my crazy little grower :) :)

IMG_25298.JPG
IMG_253010.JPG
IMG_25317.JPG
IMG_253210.JPG

hope ur all doin good :)

when the flowers break up nicely in a grinder jar them. storing them in a tupperware container will cause them to dry out too much.

Well ....never used plastic containers ....We once it's dried we put it in jars & open the twice a day for at least 3 weeks, of course we keep it in the jars until it's gone :rollit: But it's up to you & everybody does things a little different .....try some then make up your mind :peace:

Like how you have a perpetual grow going on now :D
the new one looks like its got some good training if you give it a few weeks veg longer you should surpass your previous grow three fold

When you dry your cannabis you want to let the cannabis buds dry to the point that the stems just snap when the buds are pulled on. At this point your cut off your buds and place them into your storage containers to begin curing. When I cure my cannabis buds I place the buds in a large bowl for 10 minutes to air out every day for 10 days. You want your cured buds humidity to be at 62% humidity as the buds slowly cure. I also use Mini Digital LCD Indoor Temperature Humidity Meter Thermometer Hygrometers in my storage containers to monitor the humidity level of the cured buds.

I can tell you first hand not to use plastic. On my second harvest I figured a jar was a jar and after drying I put the buds in a plastic Mayo jar. When I opened it to let it burp a couple of days later they were getting moist again. I was lucky and figured it out before they were molded.

I can tell you first hand not to use plastic. On my second harvest I figured a jar was a jar and after drying I put the buds in a plastic Mayo jar. When I opened it to let it burp a couple of days later they were getting moist again. I was lucky and figured it out before they were molded.

a mayo jar LOL you are too much :laughtwo:

Are you crazy B? Need not want not! I'm still using what we finish; Alfredo Sauce jars, Tomato Sauce jars, shucks even olive jars. As long as it's glass. My last harvest went in a jelly jar. LOL...

I just dont udnerstand whats so bad about tupperware containers compared to glass jars etc.
I've been storing my buds in a container like that one, always.. Yes they dry out slowly but i'm usually finnished smoking them within a month so it hasnt been a problem before.

Anyway what do you want me to do then? I can't get my hands on masonjars right now.. So anything else i could try?

Like how you have a perpetual grow going on now :D
the new one looks like its got some good training if you give it a few weeks veg longer you should surpass your previous grow three fold

She's already going to flower, i want to see buds on a plant that i grew myself now lol :)
And i have to ask...been wondering for so long.. What does perpetual mean haha :)

Only thing that I found about glass was that it breaks trichomes off and absorbs thc :D now depends on the plastic, there are some who act like a sponge, you can test that by putting oil into the container, and you will see it absorb it (sometimes you can't even get it all off).

Looking great in the jar, I would of put a little less in there, but as long as you don't stuff them inside like pickles it's alright :rofl:

:love:

Perpetual means constant as in perpetual motion being something that is always moving. A perpetual grow just means your grows always overlap . A example is a gardener who has a mother plant or a few of them and is constantly cutting clones flowering them and harvesting and already has rooted clones waiting to be put into flower so the space is never empty it just has fluidity and high efficiency

Tenshi - I think i wrote that somewhere aswell, anyway i stuffed it all in there but i only had to press it very very little with the lid so i could close it.. I know that its supposed to be all lose in the jar, but i think it should do alright ;)

- Joe thanks, thats what i was thinking ;) But its not really perpetual, i just make sure to keep seeds soaked if my plants get cut etc.. cant stand having an empty closet :)
Can't wait to REALLY be perpetual, having two rooms, doing clones and all that fun stuff :)

By the way, the k-train is growing so fucking insane and yes i know i said that about other strains but this one beats it by far :)!

Back
Top Bottom