Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

The last one i consider a personal assault DaTenshi.
DBZ was my childhood.

About the rest, thank you! :thanks: for pointing it out haha :) I am out of pipecleaners!! I was looking at that branch this morning thinking "shiiit"... gonna tie it down with some shoelace till i get to buy more ;) The leaves i'll remove ofc, i just dont want to remove too much today because i want to see how much she can grow in 12 hours :) I'll probably take them at lights out ;)

Im just kidding about dbz ofc, hence why the book is chosen to be in my growroom along with harry potter :) but seriusly.. 5-6 years ago i would seriusly have been offended xD

:rofl:

I apologize to the DBZ fans :love: I was being a nasty little troll!

I was a passionate anime fan as well, still am, but same here I don't get offended so easily anymore. Think it has to do with the fact that we're old :laughtwo: Now it's not worth getting mad at little things! I used to piss the DBZ addicts so much when I did that to them :rofl: good thing we were friends.

For fps the best is still unreal tournament for pc. Not the crap shoveled to the consoles. Battlefield is good but I very much dislike if you dont go the way they want you to then you get a game over after a timer. You ever play dishonored?

Yes that is my sentiment. Its supposed to be war. not some canned experience. Yes check out dishonored. I went into it not knowing what to expect and it was one of the best times Ive had playing a game in years.

Here's pictures from last night ..

IMG_255112.JPG
IMG_25585.JPG
IMG_256612.JPG
IMG_256710.JPG

And here's some from just now..

IMG_257212.JPG
IMG_257312.JPG
IMG_257413.JPG
IMG_257511.JPG
IMG_257610.JPG
IMG_257713.JPG

Looking good:) She'll grow like that for next two weeks or so;) Really good genetics;) Btw... I'm testing some powder nutes right now and even though I only fed them once, it seems like the girls love it:) Still having some yellowing/cal-mag issues but hopefully i'll get some (also powder) cal-mag in my mailbox before the weekend:) Really seems to me like it makes good sense using powder nutes as they won't get "to old" like most of the wet nutes already are, when they reach the shop shelves. At least in this country:lot-o-toke:
Does any of you guys have any experience using powder nutes?
Nice day to ya all:ganjamon::theband:

Hi Away and the rest of u guys:roll it:

Away, are you giving us a few new pictures this weekend? Can't wait to see how she's doing:yummy: Here everything is ok. I tried to turn of the grow switch yesterday, as i think my Ed R. is having some light burn issues. She still needs some cal mag but the few twisted and dried out leaves are caused by the LED's. The light turned from "normal" LED color to super warm red and yellow:morenutes: It has drop the temperature a few degrees celsius but it seems like they love it! They are icing up really good:thumb:
I've just tried the Kalashnikova from my first grow:trance: Taste wise she's not ready yet but the effect... Uh! It hits you and then it hits you again;) Think I'll give her a go in the vaporizer:)
So... Nice weekend to ya all;)

Hey Kjell!!
Really glad to hear everthing is moving along good ;) still havent recived the powder cal-mag??
I guess the lowering in temperature is a good simulation of whats goin on outside, so.. maybe you can even push some colours out of those girls? :)
dude i've asked Omen about his drying techniques.. lol and we do way more than he do, he just hang them in big stalks 7-14 days depending on humidity, when the branch snaps he just vacuum pack it.. and his shit is real tasty? :) he says its mostly about keeping light away..
Speaking of drying bud, i have packed some bud for you :) 5 of the EDRB and 1 gram of the pineapple express... it's had 8 days drying and about 10-14 days of curing.. not really sure right now :)

about the pictures.. I just took some pictures 5 mins before the lights turned on and here's how she's looking as of now ^^

IMG_25888.JPG
IMG_258712.JPG
IMG_258912.JPG
IMG_259012.JPG
IMG_259112.JPG
IMG_259311.JPG

Last watering was only plain ph-ed water, so tommorow or the day after i'll give her the first shot of flowering nutes.. 1ml grow + 1ml bloom per liter for starters i think

Thanks alot G-Daddy! :)

I'm telling you guys she is just shooting upwards like crazy, i'll have to get some pics tonight at lights out, it will be about 34-35 hours after i took the last batch of pics :) heeheeheeeee i can't wait to make a comparison picture to see how much she's grown cause to me it looks like she's doubled since yesterday... i must be crazy or high!!:rofl: :bigtoke:

Back
Top Bottom