Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Thanks for the reps and congratulations guys :)!

This weekend i had my best friend over and rarely i've been so high.. Saturday night i decided to go and train my girl once again and i thought i had done a great job.. Sunday when i woke up, the first thing i see in my room was terrifying :( I had broken one of the two maintops off!! :( the branch was just hanging there, all drying up and dying..been cursing myself since..

Well guess thats what happens when you give me the time to fuck shit up lol

IMG_250813.JPG
IMG_250911.JPG
IMG_251012.JPG

Tape it with scotch tape or medical tape. If its still attached slightly the tape will reinforce it until that whole area grows to reinforce. It wont grow until the repair is done but it will work unless its just flat out severed.

In the future even if it's completely severed it will repair itself and grow again... Unless it was severed long enough to dry out the wound site.

In my prior repair I just used a leaf I trimmed off to support and shade the wound site that was severed and slowly but surely it fixed itself. Even left a nice nutrient transporting knot there for me. But as said before Scotch tape will work as well

Well guess thats what happens when you give me the time to fuck shit up lol
Trust me Away, I know the feeling.

Congrats on your harvest & a nice job re-grouping on your drying method.

Sorry to hear that. One of life's lessons that we hate to learn, but all learn it sometime. I broke a branch once, luckily I was able to turn it into a clone
You've got to be kidding me?
You broke a branch just ONCE!!!
You're the man Peyton...

Also what I do when I snap or break a branch (out of the many times that I've done it) is put cloning gel in the wound before taping it. I also put cloning gel on the parts of the plants I cut off when harvesting before re-vegging the base of a plant.

Think of it like stem cells ....so to speak :peace:

Back
Top Bottom