Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

I suggest you to do as i did, man. Just let her stretch and bend her as needed, when she will not fit (while not in full flowering) - untie and retrain her hardly and completely, put the scrog net on then. It will be effective in saving space, also the net will be very useful in further bendings. All this i tested myself, it really was the only option. Will do the same in future grows for sure.

Last night must of been some sort of brainfart.. i couldnt visualise the scrog working ;)
Anyway i decided i'll go with it and then i'll just hope theres room enough :)

IMG_247211.JPG
IMG_247313.JPG
IMG_247413.JPG
IMG_247714.JPG
IMG_247917.JPG

What do you guys think?
Higher?lower? :)

Yo guys.

- Joe i am planning on flowering pretty soon.. Mostly because i'm scared and i just want to get to the finnish-line just once ;)
But hey look at her as she looks this instant guys, she's starting to spread to the sides :)
Just trying to get the lower notes to catch up, before i let her move up...

IMG_248111.JPG
IMG_248211.JPG
IMG_248313.JPG

Question:
When doing a scrog, what would be an appropriate time to do the switch to 12/12?
When she hits the net, or before?

Have a nice day every1 ;)

You can flip the lights on day 1 and it won't hermi. But the plant won't flower til it's sexually mature. So you could be in 12/12 for 2 to 4 more weeks before it shows pistils and preflowers

Tenshi are more than right! That lady will stretch! The K-train is reported to grow up to 6,2 cm a day the first week of flower! Check out Franco and Arjans video. I know the one in the video is a hydro, but anyway... I'm sure she'll fill that closet of yours;) She looks good by the way:bravo: And she'll be a potent one:) Couch locker dude;) I've harvested the pineapple by the way:) Smells like a dream and sticky as hell;):)
Have a nice day everyone:)

Props to you peyton for knowing that. Many growers dont know that. Im giving you rep for that. Sorry wasnt here to do a followup away. Ive been playing fallout new vegas again.

Hmm te rep star isnt working when I click it for you. I tried to test on others and it wont for them as well. I will try again later though.

This one's going to be a good read to the finish Away...

Back
Top Bottom