Away's First Grow - DIY Closet Grow - TopLED Mars II 80x5 - 2014

Here's the pics!

First i'll give the Amnesia some attention, she has started getting some burns on her leaves, does any of you have an idea of whats going on?

IMG_195615.JPG
IMG_195116.JPG
IMG_195413.JPG
IMG_195313.JPG
IMG_195213.JPG
IMG_195515.JPG

Please gimme some inputs guys i'm having trouble figuring it out, i dont think it's overfeeding cause i gave her such slight dose..Maybe not enough i dont know.. :hmmmm:

And here's the bagseed plant!
Love how the tops are growing up through the net like that :circle-of-love:

IMG_195717.JPG
IMG_194511.JPG
IMG_194612.JPG
IMG_19487.JPG
IMG_194910.JPG

Today is the official day 1 of flower!!
Although i had messed up with my timer and lost track of the lights last night when setting it, i have now just set it from the 14/10 it was supposed to be to 12/12. :thumb:

Hope you're all good out there ;) :passitleft:

Nice update Away.

So tommorow i am going to see if i can find some epsom salts somewhere in town..

You can get Epsom salt right at the supermarket. It shouldn't be hard to find anyway. Here they sell it at almost every corner Bodega. I guess that's the equivalence of the suburb's 7-11 stores. No need for you to go looking for a big department store.

Of course my friend ;) see you on the other side! :surf:

Thanks alot dude :thanks: Glad to have you onboard!

So will I;) Getting some epson salt as well:) And by the way... Is it good to remove all sick leafs? Mine has made the taco style leafs because of stress. :( Heat AND over watering i think.

And by the way AWAY.... Do you nute the amnesia At the same level as your bag seed? Think you should keep in mind, that she's about three weeks younger than the bagged. Different mixes to different plants. Thats mine experience... My rhinos hated food and loves heat, but my ladyburns takes every nutes and hates to much heat and fan;) Don't think is a golden rule, but just my experience... Great day to you all...

PS.: TO AWAY.... The black "coffee" is awesome!!!!!!!!!! PPS.: Still miss my TRUE channel+ though... ;)

So will I;) Getting some epson salt as well:) And by the way... Is it good to remove all sick leafs? Mine has made the taco style leafs because of stress. :( Heat AND over watering i think.

And by the way AWAY.... Do you nute the amnesia At the same level as your bag seed? Think you should keep in mind, that she's about three weeks younger than the bagged. Different mixes to different plants. Thats mine experience... My rhinos hated food and loves heat, but my ladyburns takes every nutes and hates to much heat and fan;) Don't think is a golden rule, but just my experience... Great day to you all...

PS.: TO AWAY.... The black "coffee" is awesome!!!!!!!!!! PPS.: Still miss my TRUE channel+ though... ;)

I nute the amnesia less than half as much as the Bagseed plant bro ;) Keeping that in mind + auto's are supposably a little more fuzzy than regular's :thumb:
Indeed it is.. got one lit right now.. the smoke is so heavy in here right now ^^

Nice update Away.

You can get Epsom salt right at the supermarket. It shouldn't be hard to find anyway. Here they sell it at almost every corner Bodega. I guess that's the equivalence of the suburb's 7-11 stores. No need for you to go looking for a big department store.

Thanks bro, will see if i can find it tommorow ;)

to me it really just looks like she got a hot dose and her tips burnt. dont worry but cut off the bad tips. i never leave dead anything on them if i can help it. I can say great job they do look very healthy.:goodjob:

I'll try and cut her tips man, thanks! :thumb:

- Guess she just needs a slight lighter dosage ;)

I nute the amnesia less than half as much as the Bagseed plant bro ;) Keeping that in mind + auto's are supposably a little more fuzzy than regular's :thumb:
Indeed it is.. got one lit right now.. the smoke is so heavy in here right now ^^

Just loves that you are keeping our amnesia so well:) Can't wait to see her development and to taste her;) You know.... Still have a little parent feeling for her:)

I use g8led so I cant comment on mars2 but they seem like good lights with so many journals here that utilize them. .8 is a modest goal. I think the g8 brought me in 1.1 but I do have the 90 watt red ufo companion with it and rotate plants under it for a few days.

Hey your grow looks great man! :goodjob: How do you like your Top LED light? I was thinking about getting one of those myself.

i can say the marsII rocks. dollar per dollar there is no better light. I have watched and researched if i was rich its the at600 led but at $2k hello for that i can have a 10x10 area with marsII led's the at600 is 4x4. So I follow 3 diff marsII grows and hello .8 grams per watt seems to be the payout.

I use g8led so I cant comment on mars2 but they seem like good lights with so many journals here that utilize them. .8 is a modest goal. I think the g8 brought me in 1.1 but I do have the 90 watt red ufo companion with it and rotate plants under it for a few days.

Well i havent tried any other lights, so i've got nothing to compare with. One thing i know though is i never had any problems caused by lights yet. Also, when i bought that light and i first unwrapped and plugged it in i just knew i had bought something worth it :)
If theres anything bad i can say about it, it will have to be that young plants seem to get a little toasted under it at first.. Nothing serious or noticeable at all or anything, but could have been cool if you could turn the intensity down for the seedling stage :)

looking good :peace:

Thank you :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom