B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Right on time to see afew pictures of your latest. Cool. Kind of funny I just took my first go around of a OG variant. Well I have 2 variants going but that one you did looks like OG#1 that I'm trying out. Great looking hybrid. From what I see I'm going to grow it out some more. My #2 is a shorter stature with a heavier indo look. I grew out a GSC awhile back. But I really don't think I got a true plant. Was a gift a friend received and gifted me. I mean it wasn't there. You really can't 'know' what you get in those situations. I was growing some cannatonic someone who was even making cuttings for some shops, and it wasn't the strain he claimed. Didn't grow anything like it or even test anywhere close to what it should be. You really either get seeds, of get them from a reputable source. But hey it only takes one plant to find that right one. I've always said there's bad weed, good weed, and better weed. I'm also going a second time around with the Blue Dream here. Good plant. Least I was impressed for a first trial and error. I flowered mine 58 days and I'm thinking she could've gone the 63. Well my friend looks like you got the stash jars refilled with some serious looking meds.
Keepem Green

HE WOOD MY OLD PAL!! good to see you! :rocker: i have researched gsc and im of the understanding that if it does not smell like thin mint then its most likely not the real deal the only cut that was legit and sold was the tm pheno,now if you got seeds from the breeder you might have other phenos, but ppl having seeds are limited the thin mint like so many buzz strains are freaks of nature and you have alot of work ahead to lock down the traits, so for seed banks to have seeds that they say are gsc tm its most likely a cross made with the gsc cut they got and should be letting us know what it was crossed with, frustrating to say the least,
im starting to warm up to og strains i didnt have the best of luck with them at first but the og kush and bubba og i have now are keepers and performers! i have been pretty lucky with my gifted cuts,my pride and joy is my elite blue dream a gift from a good friend she is definitely the real deal and never fails to impress,she fits the description spot on except for flowering time my cut is done in 56 days tops if i let her go much more she goes very amber at 63 days she is like 75% amber!!
got a dozen or so clones im gonna run soon.
the og kush another gift from a good friend and i am hopeful that the bubba og i was gifted from the same friend as the og kush, does as well for me as it does for the 2 ppl i know growing it,i was told its also an elite cut however she is taking her time adjusting to my environment but i have faith she will adapt she sure smells good and this first clone is flowering a bit funny, but im gonna keep trying for a while i think my switching up her veg light schedule and my low side temps are what she is adapting to shes been throwing out twisted and single fans like a reveg does but no sign of hermie so that tells me she has strong genetics and her new leaves are looking nice and normal., well i hope that made some kind of sense lol meds and all :rocker:

:cheer:

Sounds great BID i have everything but the T&J tea, do you have to order that or do hydro stores usually carry it? I haven't been able to find it at my shop and i know you get fantastic results with it. Have a good weed day BID. Also i started new seedlings in coco that was flushed and they are already passing the seedling that was in coco not flushed by ALOTTTT, i think we nailed the problem :thumb:.

Sounds great BID i have everything but the T&J tea, do you have to order that or do hydro stores usually carry it? I haven't been able to find it at my shop and i know you get fantastic results with it. Have a good weed day BID. Also i started new seedlings in coco that was flushed and they are already passing the seedling that was in coco not flushed by ALOTTTT, i think we nailed the problem :thumb:.

awesome!!!! t&j tea i get online and brew with and airstone strain and keep in the fridge i add a cup of that to 5 gallons water makes potent tea thats full of microbes, in the cloner i used the undiluted, search for t&j industries grab the small bag if you have a brew bucket & airstone already and i highly recommend the yucca extract add that to the tea right before you water DO NOT ADD it to your cloner unless you want a foam party! yucca does many things for the plants as well as us, glad you figured out the seedling issue

pics soon

got some new pics to make up for the lack of vids this week, i gave the 3 girls in flower and the blue dream mom a haircut and some mild supercropping,the mom got a tomato cage and when shes snapped back i may flower her and replace her with a clone, and not pictured is the 3 in red solo cups went into 3gal smartpots and mineralized coco, and i pulled the og kush and pineapple skunk they need alot more time to outgrow the cs treatments, one of the gsc pheno 1 clones got composted it went limp and did not spring back in 3 days, ok thats about it heres the pics
DSCF22072.JPG
DSCF22063.JPG
DSCF22083.JPG
DSCF22111.JPG
DSCF22101.JPG
DSCF22093.JPG
DSCF22122.JPG
DSCF22163.JPG
DSCF22171.JPG
DSCF22182.JPG
DSCF22192.JPG
DSCF22203.JPG
DSCF22246.JPG
DSCF22234.JPG
DSCF22365.JPG
DSCF22384.JPG
DSCF22422.JPG
DSCF22394.JPG
DSCF22454.JPG
DSCF22463.JPG
DSCF22524.JPG
DSCF2227.JPG
DSCF22281.JPG
DSCF22472.JPG
DSCF22481.JPG
DSCF22504.JPG
DSCF22532.JPG
DSCF22542.JPG
DSCF22552.JPG
DSCF22564.JPG
DSCF22574.JPG
DSCF22585.JPG
DSCF22592.JPG
DSCF22606.JPG
DSCF22616.JPG
DSCF22626.JPG

I'm loving that Purple Urkle BID.

OMG looking awesome, URKLE looks great, were I live the wild cannabis grows in colors like that, I cant tell you how many times Ive jumped out of my truck to run down in the ditch to check out a plant, we call them purple power, only bad thing gives you a major headache. I know URKLE isnt giving headaches, your plants look good under the LEDs. nice work BID.:thumb::peace::high-five::bigtoke:

OMG looking awesome, URKLE looks great, were I live the wild cannabis grows in colors like that, I cant tell you how many times Ive jumped out of my truck to run down in the ditch to check out a plant, we call them purple power, only bad thing gives you a major headache. I know URKLE isnt giving headaches, your plants look good under the LEDs. nice work BID.:thumb::peace::high-five::bigtoke:
thank you i have yet to find anything but ditchweed in my area i should change that and johnny appleseed by all the lakes and streams,:rocker:

BID, are you using High Brix'd soil? Your young plants look beautifully alive

well its a version of high brix for this run im using general organics go box and highly mineralized coco only left out a few things i would normally put in a brix mix, but not a true high brix purpose built soil or coco, but im sure brix numbers will be decent

You have great colour on your Purple Urkle!

That Purple Urkle is amazing!! I can't stop drooling over it lollllllllllllllllllll damn droolllllllllll messed up my lllllllllllllllll key now...

thanks guys n gals thats just genetics of that strain she purples in 80f degree weather as much as low temps i just wish you could smell her fruity floral aroma nothing like cannabis normally smells would be great for stealth her mother earned me potm last year and notm in jan she is a true treasure im glad i have lots of s1 seeds

thanks guys n gals thats just genetics of that strain she purples in 80f degree weather as much as low temps i just wish you could smell her fruity floral aroma nothing like cannabis normally smells would be great for stealth her mother earned me potm last year and notm in jan she is a true treasure im glad i have lots of s1 seeds

I'm going to need an address and the safe combination. Aww who am I kidding. I would be knocking on the front door with lots of smoke to share.

Back
Top Bottom