B.I.D.'s Mysterious 8.0 Featuring? Come See If You Dare!

Haha damn man i'm still 15 years behind then!! :)
Got hair almost waist-long at the moment and scissors are a big "nope-nope" for me haha :rofl:
I think i've made a comment or two, but i'm just in here reading through for some good knowledge once in a while :thumb: Also watching the new LED testing, also Icemud's... They look super spacey-future-ish! I got the Topled Mars 2 running on my first grow at the moment.. bought it because i saw the pro's on here using it ;)
thanks for the welcome though! :rocker:

Now that looks like heaven to me BID, I could fill my tub with that stuff and swim in it if I could. Nothing smells better than fresh bud. Enjoy your work nicely done.:goodjob::thumb::high-five::party::bigtoke::woohoo::tokin::roorrip: these little icons are cool.

Good weed Doode I hope you are havin a great Tokerday. The sun is out and it's looking like it will get to 70 today. I saw that it got to 90 yesterday in Phoenix. I'll bet you could grow some long flowering sativa in southern Arizona. Peace be with you Brother:peace::high-five::circle-of-love:
im way up north still cold here late and early frosts kill sativas outside i like autos outside

Haha damn man i'm still 15 years behind then!! :)
Got hair almost waist-long at the moment and scissors are a big "nope-nope" for me haha :rofl:
I think i've made a comment or two, but i'm just in here reading through for some good knowledge once in a while :thumb: Also watching the new LED testing, also Icemud's... They look super spacey-future-ish! I got the Topled Mars 2 running on my first grow at the moment.. bought it because i saw the pro's on here using it ;)
thanks for the welcome though! :rocker:
mine is slow due to irish curl but thick like horse hair,last time the hawk was up it was 22inches nothing like being near 9 ft tall! lol :rofl:

Now that looks like heaven to me BID, I could fill my tub with that stuff and swim in it if I could. Nothing smells better than fresh bud. Enjoy your work nicely done.:goodjob::thumb::high-five::party::bigtoke::woohoo::tokin::roorrip: these little icons are cool.
we needs smell o net!!!!

OK BID, and Away, pictures of your long hair from behind! I love long hair!:circle-of-love:
im a big ass ogre think Shrek with a hawk & 90% covered in tattoos, i dont wanna scare you like most ppl i meet

I keep trying to smell those pics. Stupid non scratch and sniff screen.
like i said we need smell o net!!!

hey ppl the last 3 in flower just started 3 days of darkness before chop chop this weekend next pic update will be the new ones starting veg & harvest pics monday or tuesday:rocker:

BID my dear your girls always look so good.

BID that Purple Urkel looks tasty!!!

Drive by BID. Hey looks like a great haul you just harvested. Myself now not saying it was true genetics, nowadays and anydays you can't be 100% sure of what you really have growing. Unless you ordered seeds from a so called well known vendor. But it doesn't really matter as long as its a good pheno and you enjoy it. I just harvested a OG Kush #1 and really love it even without the 'cure'. I have a second OG from another I'm trying out also. 100% Totally different plants. Hopefully I'll find a good one between these two. Well anyways seems you are doing pretty good still and I hope they keep on cranking out some great meds. Keepem Green

Drive by BID. Hey looks like a great haul you just harvested. Myself now not saying it was true genetics, nowadays and anydays you can't be 100% sure of what you really have growing. Unless you ordered seeds from a so called well known vendor. But it doesn't really matter as long as its a good pheno and you enjoy it. I just harvested a OG Kush #1 and really love it even without the 'cure'. I have a second OG from another I'm trying out also. 100% Totally different plants. Hopefully I'll find a good one between these two. Well anyways seems you are doing pretty good still and I hope they keep on cranking out some great meds. Keepem Green
hey Wood good to see you as always! yeah i know what you mean bout not being sure what you have i have found quite a few strains i believe are what they say as far as i can tell my gdp strain from ken seemp spot on,and nirvana stuff seems to always be just like the description,hso genetics are always good imho, andquite a few others ive tried from seed, my favorite clone i got is my blue dream it matchs the descriptions and is just really dank fire every time, if it goes as planned a good buddy is going to get us some new "super strains" from cali promised to be legit i cant wait to reveal them if the prove to be genuine they will blow minds! but thats all im saying right now! well that and im super stoked and one is a famous high cbd . i have crossed fingers, i worked all evening on the next step, and should be hitting flower with one group and starting a new veg and the last 3 in flower looked really frosty tonight after 3 days of darkness,:rocker: chopin tomorrow

Just looking in... :geek:

SUbbed! Is there a bonus for being the last one to the party? LOL

I'm totally stalking all the Intelligent-Grow LED threads! Really, really excited about them! BID, your girls are so greasy and shiny! LOL They look amazing!

:lot-o-toke:Subed BigIrishDoode, I'll catch up to you soon.

if your on the right site its not been given out due to it not being ready for surfers the sponsor and i are both guilty of being excited and maybe opening our mouths a bit to soon, but bear with us it will all come together by the 1st of march, we just wanted to see how interested you guys would be in this crazy cool tech i think the prices are very competitive ,any similar tech out there is more expensive i have been digging thru led websites for months and this is the most interesting thing i have found and i have seen it at 4-5 times what our sponsor is asking, hes not greedy or looking to empty your bank account for 1 light lol we have talked alot and i get a good vibe from him hes a family man and just loves the movement/cause and wants to provide some kick ass lights at a fair price and feed his family at the same time, really hes just like all of us not a big company looking to dominate the marketplace , hes into quality at a good value, and in general seems like a good doode , basically its just him, im trying to help with what i can, my big part tho will be to show you guys what these lights can do, on paper they are looking sweet:thumb:

:lot-o-toke:Hey BigIrishDoode, I have about two months to decide my set up, can you tell me what an equal size led compared to a 1000w HPS would be (cost wise) in 12/12, thanks and good luck BID

Back
Top Bottom