BabyTrees First Grow!

It's still a big bush! Looks great (if thirsty) :).
I'll be doing 1Tablespoon of big bloom,
2 TEA spoons of grow big
2 TEA spoons of tiger bloom,
And .25 of a TEA Spoon of Open sesame.
As I recall, Fox Farms recommends nutes every other watering. Is that what you're doing? Took me a long time before I noticed that instruction!
Ive just been feeding a gallon
I think a gallon in a 5 gallon pot should be okay as long as the bottoms get wet. You may want to clear out the soil with fresh water about halfway into flower to flush out the old nutes and reset it.

Ya man! What Evers working best for you, you do! Didn’t mean to make it sound like you “needed” to it this way or that way.
Don't worry i know everything y'all say is just a suggestion haha, it's why I like it here so many different growing techniques to pick from.

As I recall, Fox Farms recommends nutes every other watering. Is that what you're doing? Took me a long time before I noticed that instruction!

I think a gallon in a 5 gallon pot should be okay as long as the bottoms get wet. You may want to clear out the soil with fresh water about halfway into flower to flush out the old nutes and reset it.
Yeah she gets super heavy after I water and I run my hand along the bottom of the pot to make sure she's saturated completely
I don't know if I'll flush the soil out Midway or anything I haven't really thought about it, I know on my feeding chart three flushes is recommended.
Here's the feeding chart I'm going off of I'm not following it to the T though, like it says to use flower nutes week 5 but I wasn't flowering than so I waited until this week to start week 5 on the chart. Crossed out the nutes I'm not using haha
IMG_20200214_101852~2.jpg

Was thinking about adding a hanging bulb for a few extra watts of lights, and so I can take better pictures. I resumed bending my plant cause I've got a plan now, here's a side shot of this beauty.
As well as a picture showing her sex. So we know 100% now.
The pictures blurple per my MO. Hahah.
IMG_20200418_140826~2.jpg
IMG_20200418_134520_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom