BabyTrees First Grow!

Y'all are the best, thanks a ton.
I love getting answers on here I learn so much more than reading/watching so much conflicting stuff.
So if I top the tip I could clone it? I believe you showed me a pic of a top your grew out? @Backlipslide or might of been shed.
Yes sir, I cloned the top of my plant that I cut off. For cloning to be successful, you need to have a big enough node spacing under the internode to attempt cloning. It’s also recommended to have at least two internodes on the cutting to have a higher chance of successfully cloning.

Like shed said though, if your goal was to LST the plant, then topping isn’t necessary if done properly. I’m a hexline lover so I always top my plants early and start training the branches out to the sides of the pot right away.

This kind of LST is more about spreading the growth hormones around and not as much about light penetration. By keeping the apical stem lower than the lower growth, the plant is convinced it no longer has an apical stem (without having to top), and it sends the auxins to the lower growth in an attempt to make a new one.

I know and that's kind of in a round about way what I meant. I had a stroke 2 years ago and don't always say what I want to convey. Thank you for correcting me :high-five:

This is a really good read I just stumbled across while looking into LST and stuff, it also goes a little deeper into what y'all were talking about.

This is a really good read I just stumbled across while looking into LST and stuff, it also goes a little deeper into what y'all were talking about.

Thanks for dropping this little article. I almost feel like there's alot to be left out on LST but I could be wrong.

Gooooood morning everyone, happy Friday.

Peaked in today and she was looking pretty good def having to adjust LST every day or every other day. But it's fun and I'm able to get to look over everything
I got some before, and after pics in there. Hope y'all have a good Friday and stay safe!

Attachments

• IMG_20200403_084911.jpg
    IMG_20200403_084911.jpg
    833 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200403_084858.jpg
    IMG_20200403_084858.jpg
    853.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200403_090913.jpg
    IMG_20200403_090913.jpg
    777 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20200403_090907.jpg
    IMG_20200403_090907.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 28
Elllo everyone took her out and tossed her on the table for a little photo shoot, still waiting on the northern.

I checked out the other mystic under a 1000w the growth is so much more rapid it's insane, they just topped it the other day, I'll show you it in a few days when I go check it out again.

For now here's some pics of my plant, she's so damn bushy and she's almost to the edge of the pot on some of the sides, here's a pic of before I re pulled it down a bit, and after.
IMG_20200407_072304.jpg
IMG_20200407_072253.jpg
IMG_20200407_073106.jpg

looks good man!!
before you post the pictures, you should click on the “full image” option beside the loaded photos below the text box. The photos will show up as a full image rather then a thumb nail :thumb:

your plant looks nice and bushy!!
good morning btw!!:ciao:

looks good man!!
before you post the pictures, you should click on the “full image” option beside the loaded photos below the text box. The photos will show up as a full image rather then a thumb nail :thumb:

your plant looks nice and bushy!!
good morning btw!!:ciao:

Ahh thank ya, fixed it
Good morning bro, hope your plants are looking good too!

Ahh thank ya, fixed it
Good morning bro, hope your plants are looking good too!
Easier for the passer by’ers to glance at the photos. When their in thumbnail I find they hardly ever want to load the full image. Having it as a full image is sooooo much easier lol :high-five:

plants are good Man! Seedlings are doing their thang, and the SJ is almost finished!

Easier for the passer by’ers to glance at the photos. When their in thumbnail I find they hardly ever want to load the full image. Having it as a full image is sooooo much easier lol :high-five:

plants are good Man! Seedlings are doing their thang, and the SJ is almost finished!
That's what I like to hear! I'll check out what your Workin with I haven't peaked in a while.

Alright, 420 fam yesterday I moved the northern into the 1000w tent with the big ole bushy mystic,
My tent now only has my mystic because I want to flower it now, and the Mystic under the 1000w will be vegged roughly two more weeks so it should shoot up under that monster light.
My mystics been tall enough to flower for a week or two I've just been waiting on the northern.
I officially turned my lights to 12/12 today. I will probably wait until end of two week stretch to take 2-3 clones for hopefully one success. I'll be doing the same with the northern when it's time. Let the count down to Nuggage Beeeegin!

Thank ya! I guess tomorrow I'll take two or three clones and do a mild hair cut on her and stick them under my little kitchen setup where my micro greens are about to be.
That'll only be one night into flower, so it should be perfect timing. She'll also be ready for a water tomorrow it feels like.

Back
Top Bottom