Badrock's Bud Factory

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! Figured I better throw some pics up really quick. Its getting staaaaanky at the Bud Factory. Estimating a week or 10 days till chop.

Happy New Year everyone! Going into 72 hours dark before harvest. Everything ran really smooth and looks fantastic.

Sweet Setup and beautiful buds! I'm curious for the results of HPS vs LED. I was always seeing that HPS would have better yields, but maybe that's just due to subpar LED's being used as comparison?
I'm in the same boat as you are. I believe the technology is finally catching up.

I think the HPS light spectrum and wattage are more suited to flowering. And much better penetration watt for watt
I agreed with that up until this crop. Im seeing bigger buds down low and comparing spectrum charts between the hortilux 1000w hps and budgetled series 3...budget is beating the hps except a slight drop in the 500 range but not much. Im not committed to led yet, have to wait n see test results n total weights but I think led is gonna blow hps out of the water.

I agreed with that up until this crop. Im seeing bigger buds down low and comparing spectrum charts between the hortilux 1000w hps and budgetled series 3...budget is beating the hps except a slight drop in the 500 range but not much. Im not committed to led yet, have to wait n see test results n total weights but I think led is gonna blow hps out of the water.
Im noticing the difference with the leds..first grow i was a bit septical..but 3 grows in with them im definitely getting bigger an far more density in my buds..sp leds
20210101_075453.jpg
20210106_072426.jpg
20201230_161618.jpg

Got all done with harvest. Just looking at the tables side by side I thought the LED was going to yield more. I'm not sure now. Here's total plant weights wet.

LED- 17.58 lbs
HPS- 20.35 lbs

I know there's variables involved and can't make a desicion until trimmed up, weighed n test results back.....wait and see!

Back
Top Bottom