Bagseed Beginnings

So I found out today that I have an AWESOME hydroponics store right around the corner from me. My next experiment is alreayd planned :smokin: I picked up some Bio-Bloom today after a long talk with one of the employees. He said hes had alot of great feedback on it and that its better than Fox Farm. So we'll see she got her first taste today and I removed her strings. She looked so confined haha. Hopefully ill see some nice action now. I have about 15 bud sites so far. Guess I need to get some pics up eh?

WOW! those plants are looking very healthy man. and from what Ive learned and researched, those are looking a lot like Indicas. Sativas are very tall plants with skinny leaves, and the Indicas are much shorter plants with very broad leaves. hope i helped.

Hey man I appreciate the props. To think up until now ive only used water :thedoubletake: now ive got ferts. :rollit: And I think your right. My original notion was that is was a Sativa because it shot up and was slender. But, after all of its tie down it bushed. So im not sure if my LST did it or the breed.

Well boys and girls an accident occurred today. I realized she was very rootbound and decided on a transplant. I did my best but lost some of the root system small feeders. Im praying she'll pull thru it i gave her fresh soil and a boost of freshwater and nutes. hopefully she lives. Anyone have this happen before and there plant live thru it? what do ya think my chances of survival are. She was very healthy before the transplant i just started seeing her roots leave the botom of the plant so she had to be moved.

Great news. She def. took to the transplant. I can see chunkier flowers after 12hrs. She also loves these new nutes. All the down curl has left the leaves and shes a dark green bushy woman. I have to get you guys some pics.

Here's the update. Fresh off the press.

groovy_020.jpg

groovy_015.jpg

groovy_016.jpg

groovy_017.jpg

groovy_018.jpg

She looks healthy and happy! great job.

Thanks for the props everyone :smokin: All the advice I have received here has solved every problem. I love it. Awesome community. This is far from done as well so keep an eye out for future updates.:ganjamon:

Just thought I'd give everyone a sense of scale. That plant is only 16" tall :smokin: My shorty plan has worked beyond my wildest dreams man.:yummy:

Hey all. Some new pics. I don't know if you guys can see it but there are crystals EVERYWHERE. I'm still probably 8 weeks away but shes frosty.

groovy_027.jpg

groovy_026.jpg

groovy_025.jpg

Hey guys I need some advice. I have these tiny white insects walking on top of my soil here and there. I inspected the leaves and nothing. Any idea what they are? what they're damaging? and how to stop em? This is recent btw.

Back
Top Bottom