CascadianDank's Redemption

I'm 3 for 3 with germinating by placing the beans in water in total darkness until they tap-root & then putting them directly into soil.

IMG_20130926_232912.jpg
IMG_20130928_112732.jpg
IMG_20131017_205743.jpg
IMG_20131020_203223.jpg

Some pics I took of the indoor BDs last night and this morning when the light went out. This is day 40 from the flip. I went in a couple days ago when the light came on and half the plants were laying over onto the other ones and pushing them over so I had to stake them up.
DSCF8716.JPG
DSCF8718.JPG
DSCF8721.JPG
DSCF87231.JPG
DSCF8724.JPG
DSCF8725.JPG

Heres my seeds I got last week. Took about 10 days to get them this time
DSCF8707.JPG
DSCF8711.JPG

damn dude.. i don't think your plants could look any better.

congrats on the new beans. cant wait to follow that grow :)

We got some hydro gsc and cuts of 2 phenos,along with a bubba og elite cut, gotta say the gsc hydro was kinda disappointing, but if the think mint PHENO is hiding in those cuts my organic coco will bring it out,I'm really excited about the bubba og, I have wanted to try a tga strain jilly bean I think hides the black cherry soda PHENO, but the prices are hard for me to cope with ,and with there being so many strains I wanna try that are more affordable but one day I'll break down, I avoid fem seed, it's rarely breedable for what I want,I like that subcool dosnt mess with feminizing , I got green tape on my last order and somebody else got my beans, but I did get a nice 75$ tshirt !,

My GSC is really sticky but I havent had a good cured bud yet so Im not judging it yet. Just smoked a Maui bud before jarring and its very nice so Ill be waiting for a cured one also.

Seed prices are crazy. the Tahoes were 25 each and I got the Fems cuz I didnt wanna chance any males at those kind of prices. Yea regs were cheaper but not by much. The TGAs arent cheap either but the strain sounded great so we went with that.

I also have my Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner on the way, should be here in 2 or 3 days so Ill be makin my own seeds which kinda makes the high prices not such a big deal if Im gonna make more myself.

When I get around to any breeding it will be with reg seeds and I already have my 3 strains decided just gotta get to that point.

I went ahead and just ordered some CS but will make my own once that 3ozs is gone. My Veg tent is filling up so I need to make room for the 3 Tahoes. 2 of which have broke ground now so just waiting on TOG2 to peek out then Ill be starting a new journal to document those and the Kabooms when I get to them.

Were at day 45 since flipping the 8 BDs. They smell great and are plumping up nicely. Ill get some pics up of them again soon

It says I have to spread the love...wtf do you think I am doing? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful! is what I was gonna say on the rep!

Sooooo. Hows everyone?

Thank you Buck and WildRosebud.

I wanted to go ahead and end this journal since I havent been keeping up with things here at 420 and because all the subjects of this journal have been harvested now. I harvested the 8 Blue Dreams a couple weeks ago at 73 and 74 days from flip. I was a little bummed by the final weight of 15 OZs which was under 2 per plant but the quality is FREAKIN SWEET!
I figure height and plant count to be the cause of the lower than expected yield. These plants streched more than any others Ive grown and Im guessing that is due to the change from MH to HPS which I hadnt done til this round so Im now choppin and training more before the flip. My goal is to have 4 short and wide bushes similar to the 3 outdoor ones which produced roughly 5 OZs each. Ill be using the same 7Gal SmartPots and 1k watts so it should be doable with the Super Soil.

Heres a few pics of the harvest
DSCF9294.JPG
DSCF9314.JPG
DSCF93151.JPG
DSCF93161.JPG
DSCF93291.JPG
DSCF9333.JPG
DSCF9339.JPG
DSCF9342.JPG
DSCF9348.JPG
DSCF9354.JPG
DSCF9359.JPG
DSCF9362.JPG

I didnt get whole plant pics because the plants were FUGLY at the end. They were too tall and falling all over the place so I had to tie em up and they were still fallin over after that.

Heres something Im wonderin WTF. I was dumpin the pots in a bin to recycle it for our outside garden next year and saw this only on one plants roots the rest were normal and healthy lookin. Anyone know what the white shit is? Eggs, Mold??

DSCF9363.JPG
DSCF9364.JPG
DSCF9365.JPG
DSCF9366.JPG
DSCF9367.JPG

And finally this is what Im currently workin on for a possible near future journal. These pics were taken on the 29th so theres more growth as of now. The last 2 are the 2 remaining Tahoe OGs. One didnt make it. The others were GSC,PK and Purple Power clones but the PP and PK ended up bein males so theyre gone. I did keep one of each for possible future breeding.
DSCF9375.JPG
DSCF9376.JPG
DSCF93791.JPG
DSCF93811.JPG
DSCF93841.JPG

OK so thats all for this journal. I have plans to do another Im just waiting for the Tahoes and clones to get a little bigger. Ill be taking pics along the way and start the next one like this one so theres not weeks of waiting for something to show.

Thanks to everyone who followed along and offered advice, compliments or both. Stay subscribed to this journal if you wanna follow along on the next one, Ill post the link here when its up.

Til then:joint:

Back
Top Bottom