Bagseed Grow

I swapped the plants out. Ten clones into the flower tent under the 1000w led. And the last4 moved into the 2*3*4 box under the 300w led to finish.
Week 8 flower for the last4. The clones are flipped but no flowers yet.

Then there's this sick one. Been sickly the whole time. Can't pull it out of what ever. It's clones are doing good though. Just a little longer sick one

When I took the clones. I took 13 cuts. Go figure that I would have a 100% success rate my first time cloneing. So three of the clones never made it into 2lt hempy. Just going to flower three clones in solo cups. No more room.

Gave the 10 Kush bagseed clones a haircut. And broke a branch from the last4. So it became my week 9 flower tester nug.

Then there's this sick one. Been sickly the whole time. Can't pull it out of what ever. It's clones are doing good though. Just a little longer sick one

Is this one in hempy?

The clones are in week two flower. Going to be huge. So another 8 weeks to flower them.
When would be a good time to start seeds. Three photo periods fems. 1. King Tut 2. Original Skunk #1 and 3. Jack Herer. All three hempy with LST. Should I start them soon or maybe wait a couple weeks so the flower tent will be for sure free?

So had a busy day. Cut the last4 today. Four kusk bagseed in 1 gallon pots. Went 122days and 10 weeks of that flower. Got 13 ounces of plant. And the clones are is week one flower.
Now need to figure out went to pop some seeds.
Here's some pics.

:welldone:
Congrats on the harvest brother! Ol Bagseed killin' it.

:passitleft:

Great harvest pics! Congratulations on what looks like a very nice harvest. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom