Bagseed Grow

The clones are doing great. Switching to a hempy sog grow. This is what i got so far.

Here are the last 4.
Have cuts of all.
All are female in bloom at 12/12
20181130_144728.jpg

Looking good!

So these kush bagseed plants are gping to take their sweet time. Need to find a strain that is better suited to a SOG grow.
Day 75 Week 2 flower.

Once I harvest the two BBBa, I'm going to start a new journal. Something about hempy cloning SOG. :hmmmm:

But look at all that space and unobstructed sunlight! You could grow enough to share with Bambi and her friends.:passitleft:

But look at all that space and unobstructed sunlight! You could grow enough to share with Bambi and her friends.:passitleft:
I know right..
Was digging a hole for a corner post in the back. Dug 18 inches down and bam.....water

Here is the state of my grow.
The last four all have living clones. The last four kush bagseeds are 2 weeks plus flower.
Have Blueberry Bliss auto by vision seeds that is finishing. (Flushing) I just like finishing better.
And I have been able to stunt the clones to stagger my harvest.

Photo dump time.

Hey DV, can I ask with your 2 Ltr hempys that you are doing a SOG with, what size is tent and lighting will you be using?
I decided on a SOG because of limited space. The flower tent is 2.5x2.5x5 with a JHOTEC 1000W LED. Then I have a 2x3x4 box for veg with a Maxsisun MDR300 300w LED and a 2x3x3 box for clones and seedling with a 150w CFL 6400k

Update time.
Just in this huge holding pattern waiting on my flower tent to open up so I can throw my clones in ffor flower. I'm not going to continue to clone my kush bagseeds. Can't even pop seeds.
The clones are so ready to bloom.

105 days total and in week 6 of flower
The only new thing is a hair cut.

Update time.
Just in this huge holding pattern waiting on my flower tent to open up so I can throw my clones in ffor flower. I'm not going to continue to clone my kush bagseeds. Can't even pop seeds.
The clones are so ready to bloom.

105 days total and in week 6 of flower
The only new thing is a hair cut.

Looking great, brother! Glad to see ya squeeze in an update!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom