Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

Cool, thanks. I'm pretty sure the 'large' ones I was looking at wouldn't be the largest made- just the largest this particular company had on hand. They were pretty small. I'll check those out more, and treat myself someday. Once I check a few dozen more things off the basic 'must have' grow maintenance list.
A question about the Bue Dream. Because I have to use up a gift certificate from Crop King seeds someday. CKS sells a 'CBD -Dream' which is supposedly 6% each thc/cbd. I realize this probably doesn't have a hell of a lot to do with the HSO Blue Dream you guys are familiar with, but from what I read- the HSO BD strain is generally a pretty high cbd strain and so is supposed to be good for pain. I've never been in the same room with a high cbd strain. How does this actually pan out? Does it seem good for pain?
Kinda sounded like it was going to give one of you guys a heart attack last I read....

Best way I can describe it is 'speedy' high, so if one overdoes it, it does feel a bit like a heart attack. It's a strong, energetic, head high.

So, weather went all funny yesterday, cloudy overcast and then a slow steady rain all night. Still warm but no sun to be seen all day.

Repotted the UDC this afternoon plucked off the 2 manky leaves.

image13211.jpeg
image13214.jpeg
image13212.jpeg
image13204.jpeg

The girls in Narnia are all fine but The Bubbas Gift has shown pistils and I am pretty sure the 707 Truthband is also showing, let's see how it plays out, they are all getting 10 hours or so direct sunlight. Pinched out the growing tips on the Portela and Truthband. Everyone's still just on water as they seem happy enough.

Bubbas Gift

image13219.jpeg

image13208.jpeg

707 Truthband

image13207.jpeg
image13215.jpeg

Portela

image13206.jpeg
image13217.jpeg

Group shot

image13220.jpeg

Happy Sunday all:ciao::allgood::blushsmile::ganjamon:

Best way I can describe it is 'speedy' high, so if one overdoes it, it does feel a bit like a heart attack. It's a strong, energetic, head high.

what she said Weaselcracker! I have one girl that hates the couch lock stuff, wants to go, go go, and loves the BD. Wouldn't know about the other dream in questions, sorry. It does me like you mentioned about yourself, get going good on a project and get diverted to another must fix now project and still wind up going till after dark.

Bapple, just wanted to come over to see how you are and to thank you.. Told daughter last night about maps and she'll need to direct us to the shops. The instant thrill and excitement for her, it was awesome to see. First thing she said when woke up this morning, she said "dad can we go to the shops and I'll do the maps"... You put me onto a winner there.

Bapple, just wanted to come over to see how you are and to thank you.. Told daughter last night about maps and she'll need to direct us to the shops. The instant thrill and excitement for her, it was awesome to see. First thing she said when woke up this morning, she said "dad can we go to the shops and I'll do the maps"... You put me onto a winner there.

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

No worries mate, anytime :goodjob:

The weather?.....everyone's talking about the weather.....

High of 28C but overcast , the sun appears from time to time, strange haze over the sea as far as the eye can see.

So the girls in Narnia are moseying along sedately, no pest problems - perhaps biochar and mychorizae are my holy grail :laughtwo:

Fed Fishmix at 2ml/litre to all 3 even though they were not looking hungry.

Bubbas Gift

image13492.jpeg
image13490.jpeg

707 Truthband

image13500.jpeg
image13489.jpeg

Portela

image13491.jpeg
image13488.jpeg

Group shot

image13494.jpeg

Revegging girls and UDC

image13493.jpeg
image13495.jpeg
image13496.jpeg
image13497.jpeg

UDC

image13498.jpeg

Happy weekend :420::high-five::Namaste:

Looking fine Ms B....know you don't like them to get real big, maybe do a few FIMS that will slow down the main cola & allow the laterals to catch up. Will fatten them up. Always enjoy seeing your cozy & pretty garden. :good job: :Namaste:

Hey Brightlignt! :ciao: thanks :thanks:

You're right about me not liking them too big... :rofl: I fimmed all except the Bubbas Gift already.

Good to see you - hope your weekend has been a good one. :Namaste:

Sometimes I have do several...sometimes 5-6 times.

Will do BL if necessary - last year did it twice, perhaps if I'd done it more they would have stayed shorter. The weather has been peculiar....this noon, I was able to tie up all my tomatoes, water the okras, peanuts, chillis, and peppers as well as water and photograph the girls in Narnia; 90 minutes in the sun and I was sweating but not melting which is the norm when one is outdoors here in June. I am hoping the weather stays like this although my chillis and okra like it hotter.

Foggy headed today.....guess I should have said besides limiting height, I like FIMS to bring all laterals up close to main stem to increase terminal bud size. I try for at least 10 nodes/plant both outside & inside & try to bring them all up close to full plant height. We just got out of some heat, over 100º but thankfully didn't last too long & nights stayed cool. I'm ~50 miles from ocean but sometimes the summer fog will reach my area. Nice when it does, awfully hot when it doesn't. :passitleft:

Foggy headed today.....guess I should have said besides limiting height, I like FIMS to bring all laterals up close to main stem to increase terminal bud size. I try for at least 10 nodes/plant both outside & inside & try to bring them all up close to full plant height. We just got out of some heat, over 100º but thankfully didn't last too long & nights stayed cool. I'm ~50 miles from ocean but sometimes the summer fog will reach my area. Nice when it does, awfully hot when it doesn't. :passitleft:

Totally makes sense, thanks for spelling it out :ciao::thanks:

Had to dive in somewhere and I felt that I should acknowledge such a wonderful word
overwhelmingness

What lovey plants :high-five: The red earth looks like it will be really healthy, could you not top lots of times until flowering starts? Or are you tropical enough for flowering to be constant?

ps. Love your cooking:thumb:

Had to dive in somewhere and I felt that I should acknowledge such a wonderful word

What lovey plants :high-five: The red earth looks like it will be really healthy, could you not top lots of times until flowering starts? Or are you tropical enough for flowering to be constant?

ps. Love your cooking:thumb:

Hello ajagunle! :ciao: thanks for the compliments :thanks::thanks::thanks::ganjamon::allgood:

Soil here certainly grows me some tasty vegetables. My cannabis plants are in pots filled with Plagron Growmix, mychorizae, eggshells and activated biochar.

Not quite the tropics so no continuos flowering.

Re the Blue Dream description, fits the high to a T :laughtwo::battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom