Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

I googled the C vault. Kind of noticed it before but never investigated. Checked the first Canadian retailer that popped up and the large ones (which don't seem very large) are $41, before tax and shipping- so at least $50. I have all kind of sealing jars like yours Bapple, and various latching stainless steel containers. So I can't see much need even if I had lots of extra money.
Is it mainly the Boveda packs involved that are worth getting?

Hey Weasel!

The Boveda packs are brilliant for your curing jars for obvious reasons.....The CVaults are good because they exclude light as well as air.....having said that as you said they are dear. My one litre glass jars cost me about €1.80 or thereabouts each and the three CVaults cost over €100.

It's horses for courses really, but you're right they are quite dear.

Have a great week Weasel :ciao:

So the heat is officially here. 28C high and very windy today.

Had a stressful day as the tree cutting guys from last year appeared again first thing this morning.....Narnia was slightly modified for this very reason. Made a sort of dead branch teepee around each of my girls, but because of the high winds had to keep checking they hadn't blown over or away. Looks like they will be back tomorrow as they left their ladders....(sigh)

I hate this part of cannabis growing.....it's bad for my ticker :phew: only upside is the girls are still short and fairly invisible.

Have a super week :420:

I thought revegging was going to take forever to start, but it looks like they're both off already

How they looked after harvest 19/5/2016

image12349.jpeg

And now

image13055.jpeg

I've watered them once - now what next.....

So the heat is officially here. 28C high and very windy today.

Had a stressful day as the tree cutting guys from last year appeared again first thing this morning.....Narnia was slightly modified for this very reason. Made a sort of dead branch teepee around each of my girls, but because of the high winds had to keep checking they hadn't blown over or away. Looks like they will be back tomorrow as they left their ladders....(sigh)

I hate this part of cannabis growing.....it's bad for my ticker :phew: only upside is the girls are still short and fairly invisible.

Have a super week :420:

Don't like!

I googled the C vault. Kind of noticed it before but never investigated. Checked the first Canadian retailer that popped up and the large ones (which don't seem very large) are $41, before tax and shipping- so at least $50. I have all kind of sealing jars like yours Bapple, and various latching stainless steel containers. So I can't see much need even if I had lots of extra money.

WeasalCracker, I'm a tight ass too, these things are with the money! I've had clients ask to buy them for double what I paid. Cat's Meow! Highly recommend

my 3 cents, all I got, had common sense on my grocery list but none to be found, same with brain cells.....

:adore:

the large ones will hold a quarter pound of big bud pretty much w/o being too packed WeaselC, I find them lot easier to burp and turn compared to 6 jars. I see Bapple's point in stashing, but that's another reason I like them less space for me and when on a delivery run, you absolutely can't smell through them in the truck and they look more like a food container so less suspicious looking just my opine. Gonna reward myself with a new one next harvest for a total of 4 big ones. I have a couple of small ones they'll hold an oz, so I let my regular customer keep one and we just swap out when she wants more meds.

:Namaste:

I've got a seat. Looking forward to watching!

Welcome KodiakKid :thumb: look forward to seeing you around over the season :thanks:

Don't like!

Hey Captain!

Gratefully that's all over for another couple of years, they really cut everything back viciously.

Hope your weekend has started well. Off to a girls night tonight so mine will be starting with girls (all over 50) behaving badly. :riskybusiness::battingeyelashes::woohoo:

Hey Captain!

Gratefully that's all over for another couple of years, they really cut everything back viciously.

Hope your weekend has started well. Off to a girls night tonight so mine will be starting with girls (all over 50) behaving badly. :riskybusiness::battingeyelashes::woohoo:

Damn always in the wrong place at the wrong time! Man I'd love to bust up that Gal fest :party::yahoo::goof::icon_cool!

Have fun wear extra clothes and watch the tequila Shug!

:high-five:

Sounds like trouble.. I've seen you girls out before :rofl: maybe not you Bapple :) but oh those poor 25 year old boys :rofl:

Damn always in the wrong place at the wrong time! Man I'd love to bust up that Gal fest :party::yahoo::goof::icon_cool!

Have fun wear extra clothes and watch the tequila Shug!

:high-five:

Sounds like trouble.. I've seen you girls out before :rofl: maybe not you Bapple :) but oh those poor 25 year old boys :rofl:

It was a great night out.....great food and excessive amounts of alcohol. Been paying for it all day though; I feel like death warmed up. I think my long affair with X.O Cognacs is finally over, my body just doesn't like it anymore unless I stick to one shot (and where's the fun in that)

Going to try to make a seafood risotto in an hour or so, I need some stodge to bring me back to life.

I was going to repot my UDC today but that's not going to happen.

Happy Saturday guys:ciao:

the large ones will hold a quarter pound of big bud pretty much w/o being too packed WeaselC, I find them lot easier to burp and turn compared to 6 jars...
:Namaste:

Cool, thanks. I'm pretty sure the 'large' ones I was looking at wouldn't be the largest made- just the largest this particular company had on hand. They were pretty small. I'll check those out more, and treat myself someday. Once I check a few dozen more things off the basic 'must have' grow maintenance list.
A question about the Bue Dream. Because I have to use up a gift certificate from Crop King seeds someday. CKS sells a 'CBD -Dream' which is supposedly 6% each thc/cbd. I realize this probably doesn't have a hell of a lot to do with the HSO Blue Dream you guys are familiar with, but from what I read- the HSO BD strain is generally a pretty high cbd strain and so is supposed to be good for pain. I've never been in the same room with a high cbd strain. How does this actually pan out? Does it seem good for pain?
Kinda sounded like it was going to give one of you guys a heart attack last I read....

A painless heartattack though weasel..

Back
Top Bottom