Bapple's 2016 Outdoor Adventures - Photo & Auto Strains

For the re vegging of the auto I'd say water when needed stay away from any fertilizers right now and add a bit of additives like acti-vera or alg-a-mic or anything to really help it bounce back. in a week or two i would start to add the bloom and topmax and bio heaven to the mix. When i did it i took a plant stem pretty much with two leaves on it and left it on the terrace.

That's what i ended up with LOL. Your garden is looking awesome Baps Keep up the good work. :p

All caught up Bapple :thanks:
You were talking about revegging and it so happens I have one going. She was harvested 2 months ago and now I flipped her to flower again 2 days ago. This is my first reveg and It's been pain free. I gave her a bigger pot, water and nutes when needed and that's it. They're going to need more N again. I watered a couple times and then fed.
20160316_152020.jpg
20160330_123217_1_.jpg
20160411_112108.jpg
20160523_172757.jpg
20160523_172658.jpg

I gave water for 2 cycles then added N to the next. I re-vegged under cfl's and outside. It's pretty fun to watch them go through the transformation. Also, I didn't trim the old buds off until about 2 weeks ago after I noticed the new growth had slowed down.

Okay, good man - got it! :thanks::thanks::ciao:

So, the rest of the Blue Dreams and the AUtoBlackberry Kush are dry and jarred.

ABK 29g Blue Dreams 83g

image12645.jpeg
image12646.jpeg
image12647.jpeg

If I add the 108g from the top colas and 200g wet weight of popcorn buds (let's say 50g dry) - total yield from both Blue Dreams is 241g which works for me just fine :grinjoint::ganjamon:

That's it harvest wise until the Autumn

Looking wonderful Bapple. I loved the report on the Blue Dream. Can't tell you much about revegging that you wouldn't be smart enough to figure out yourself. The only time I had trouble with it was the first time, when my pot was soaked at harvest from flushing. Cut most of the foliage off like that and it's pretty much a small (and recovering) plant again in a big pot, so it's in danger of overwatering. Now I aim for a drier pot at harvest if I'm going to try and save the plant. Mine revegged anyway -just took a while.
Bye for now. Have a great day.

Looking wonderful Bapple. I loved the report on the Blue Dream. Can't tell you much about revegging that you wouldn't be smart enough to figure out yourself. The only time I had trouble with it was the first time, when my pot was soaked at harvest from flushing. Cut most of the foliage off like that and it's pretty much a small (and recovering) plant again in a big pot, so it's in danger of overwatering. Now I aim for a drier pot at harvest if I'm going to try and save the plant. Mine revegged anyway -just took a while.
Bye for now. Have a great day.

Thanks Weasel :thanks:

I'll take some photos tomorrow - the little popcorn bud left on them are fattening up, I wonder if there are seeds in there somewhere, the nanner was right at the bottom of the larger BD. Some seeds off them would be great, cos I'd probably scrub the reveg. The UltraDawg Chem should be a girl but just in case she's going to live up here until she shows sex, and the hidey spot where the two reveggers are, gets 10 hours of sun at this time of year and I want to move her there when I transplant into her final pot.

Had first smoke of the bottom bud harvest 3 hours ago and the bud is still strong, but is less disorienting and less hyperactive than the earlier harvest. I like the strain, it's a strong but laid back high. So from my limited grow/strain experience, Portela and Blue Dream are my top two smokes so far.

Hope all is well in your world. :Namaste:

Thanks Toast! :thanks: Great to see you here :welcome:

At least you have a good excuse for any lapses in your plant care (111 plants, yikes) my small grow should be a cakewalk- but sometimes life gets in the way.

Keep em green and keep up the good work, I'm never too busy to peek into your wonderful garden.

Peace godfather :hug::thanks:

Hey Ms B.....missed the early start of your newest journal but all caught up. Enjoying seeing that sunny garden again w/ all its cozy, stealthy growing spots. Good to hear about your entry into edibles.....they're so medicinal & enjoyable when done & used properly. As a seed fiend I really enjoyed seeing your expanding collection. Great gardening!
:goodjob: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Hey Brightlight! :ciao: good to see you!

Edibles are great, I don't really have a sweet tooth - but I do love good chocolate. Been meaning to make some cannabis chocolate, but I keep forgetting to buy silicone molds. I'll do it eventually.

The seed hoard is coming along great - helped along and diversified by a generous mentor in California.

Looking forward to seeing you around over the season :thanks::ciao::allgood::ganjamon:

It's a windy and muggy day here high of 26C.

All the girls in Narnia are doing fine, still only getting water after my accidental fish mix gaffe a couple of weeks ago.

Portela

image12859.jpeg
image12860.jpeg

707 Truthband

image12861.jpeg
image12862.jpeg

Bubbas Gift

image12863.jpeg
image12865.jpeg

The Ultradawg Chem 20 days old

image12818.jpeg
image12817.jpeg

Happy Sunday :420:

So buds from the top colas of the BD finally ready to jar after 10 days in brown bags.

108gs at 64% humidity. I left on the smaller sugar leaves cos they were absolutely covered in trichs.

Looks like I've got to go get more jars before the photo girls are ready in the autumn.

image12230.jpeg
image12231.jpeg

Hope everyone has had a fab start to their week :420::Namaste::ciao::allgood::grinjoint:

Great excuse to get those bigger CV vaults you were eyeing last fall MS B. I'm getting more, absolutely love those things! Have a fantastic Sunday Funday!

:circle-of-love:

So, the rest of the Blue Dreams and the AUtoBlackberry Kush are dry and jarred.

ABK 29g Blue Dreams 83g

If I add the 108g from the top colas and 200g wet weight of popcorn buds (let's say 50g dry) - total yield from both Blue Dreams is 241g which works for me just fine :grinjoint::ganjamon:

That's it harvest wise until the Autumn

Great job MS Bapple :bravo: That BD not only treats me right she damn sure yields well!

:high-five:

Hey Captain! :ciao:

I did buy 3 C vaults, but when we finally figured how to disappear/conceal our stash, the bottles worked better....

The C Vaults hold the accessible buds but the stuff stashed away is in jars.

Thanks for dropping by - have a fab Sunday. :high-five::ganjamon::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom