Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow

Re: SouthernWeed's Third Barney's Farm Organic Soil Grow

Flower Day 18

Gave them a good feed about 15 mins ago and got a few pics. Going to let the soil dry almost completely before the next water/feed. Plants are drying the planters from soaking wet in less than three days...the postmortem on these two root systems ought to be quite interesting.

Anyhow, everything continues to run just right. No worries or complaints.

Pics...no particular order...

100_1880.jpg

100_1881.jpg

100_18821.jpg

100_1883.jpg

100_1886.jpg

100_1887.jpg

100_1888.jpg

100_18911.jpg

100_18931.jpg

100_18951.jpg

There may be a few days in between pics...or there may not...depends on my schedule which seems to be changing on an hourly basis. At any rate, everything is going quite well. I would say between 37 and 47 days for Diamonds...Lucy Sky will likely run 52-57 more days...that Skunk#1 pheno is a nice one to get, but it dramatically slows the flowering time.

Y'all have a great day.

SouthernWeed...do you have any trail cam pics of those big bucks you mentioned ? Just curious. I would have pulled the trigger if the cross hairs were on him...if he is that big he should have plenty of young one running around. Nice grow!

SouthernWeed...do you have any trail cam pics of those big bucks you mentioned ? Just curious. I would have pulled the trigger if the cross hairs were on him...if he is that big he should have plenty of young one running around. Nice grow!

Not any good ones. There was one blurry shot of a monster buck...I'm sure it was the same one...that started all of this. I'm the one in the group that could track a snowflake in a blizzard, so I went out to see what I could find, never believing it would take less than a day to track him down. As far as pulling the trigger on him...I'm sure he's got plenty of young 'uns running around, but he appeared to be about 5 1/2 years old, and in his prime. I've let numerous Boone & Crockett and Pope & Young bucks walk away. I've got a trophy room full of 160 class bucks and up...my best is 212 7/8" non-typical B&C taken off our property 3 years ago...Well leave him alone for at least one more season, then he'll probably go into the shooter pool...never screw with awsome genetics.

If you're wondering if we've got trail cam pics of the bucks on our property, the answer is yes. Multiple pics of every buck in every year of life. Hell, they all have names, for the most part derived from their appearance. We've got so many pictures of them, we could fill a hunting magazine for several years.

Doing what's right feels good too! :peace:

Yeah, it's just a hell of alot of fun to just watch them. When I was young, I'd just blast away, but the older I get the more I just enjoy being out there watching nature at work and play.

very very nice, something to look forward to!

Sorry Brother, I missed your post this AM. Yeah, it's going to be fun to really work this girl. I've rigged 2-150w equivalent cfls over her so I wouldn't have to tie her off, and have a new light mount that I'll be able to install as soon as Diamonds gets cut. I'll let LS go at least two weeks longer than Diamonds, to swell her to her true potential. There's no need to rush either of these plants, but I doubt I'll wait to much past cloudy trichs with Diamonds...maybe a smattering of amber. LS will dictate her own future.

Flower Day 19

Going to be a couple days for updates, I'm actually about 300 miles from home at the moment, and won't be heading back until late tomorrow.

Just thought I'd let everyone know. Plants were well prepared for my short absence, so I'm sure they'll be just fine.

I'll get some pics up sometime Friday.

Y'all have a great day.

Flower Day 21

So here we are, week three of flower is complete. Todays pics are all of Diamonds. I removed her just before lights on this morning to trim a small amount of undergrowth and to give her a complete physical inspection, and I have to say, I'm extremely pleased. The number and density of the buds, at this stage in development, is way beyond what I have had at the same point in any of my previous grows.

A quick note on Lucy Sky...

She's a beast...a freak of nature that boggles the mind. I'm 6'4" and she's taller than me by a damn sight. Pictures of her are going to be harder and harder to take, as moving her and her 5'5" tops is becoming dangerous. Pics of her will likely be limited to pics in place from here on, which is not the best way to show her off, but it's what we've got. The important shots of her are going to be the yield shots.

A quick note on guano teas...

They are doing a fantastic job. I have a total of 67 usd tied up in this particular nute regime and it has just flat outperformed anything I've used to this point. It's alot of work to be sure, but anyone with a desire to grow bumper crops in an entirely organic manner should be taking close note of what's happening here.

Diamonds...in all her glory.

100_1897.jpg

100_1898.jpg

100_1900.jpg

100_1901.jpg

100_19023.jpg

100_1907.jpg

100_19101.jpg

100_19131.jpg

100_1914.jpg

100_19153.jpg

So three down 5-6 to go. That wonderful lemon, skunk smell is permeating the air in my grow room, even with the best efforts of my carbon scrubber. Everything is running straight, hot and on target, so I'll do my part not to louse this up.

Good to be home...Y'all have a great day.

She sure is looking pretty and crazy tall.... anxious to see her fill out....

nice work!

Are you going to stick with the l*D for your next grow (hydro)?

Well those pics are of Diamonds, and she's a good foot shorter than LS. No, I've two grows in a row with this particular strain so it's time to move on. Next will be Violator Kush. Purple Wreck comes in after that, so I've got at least the next two grows slated already.

Am I the only one thinkin' ... Boy SouthernWeed Has Mastered this Guano tea and Organic growin' Why is he switching to Ebb & Flow and House & Garden nutes. But then I stop and say Man...420's will Benefit Watching this transition.
Thanks Buddy.

Beautiful plants SW!

I'm still fascinated by how green your stems are, even during bloom.

If you noticed some red creeping in at this point, what would you do in response?

I can't wait to see you grow the VK, especially since it's the strain in my current grow.

thanks brother!

Am I the only one thinkin' ... Boy SouthernWeed Has Mastered this Guano tea and Organic growin' Why is he switching to Ebb & Flow and House & Garden nutes. But then I stop and say Man...420's will Benefit Watching this transition.
Thanks Buddy.

Brother, I've had several people hit me with that very PM...lmao. I'm always going to have stuff like this going on for the shere fun of it, but growing indoors continually, year round is a big comitment, why not just two really good crops. And my first grow with the H&G stuff is going to be a DWC grow. I got in touch with Humboldt Whosalers and they explained the "no airstone in the res" deal was literally a translational cock up and an airstone or recric pump would be just fine...just don't overdo the oxygen, the Root Acceluerator, or however the hell they spell it, works best in an anerobic enviroment, but an airstone/pump would not be a major issue.

Beautiful plants SW!

I'm still fascinated by how green your stems are, even during bloom.

If you noticed some red creeping in at this point, what would you do in response?

I can't wait to see you grow the VK, especially since it's the strain in my current grow.

thanks brother!

Same thing I did right after those pics were taken...full strength Indonesian Bat guano tea. I hit the soil with a hammering dose of dry guano as an amendment about two weeks ago and it's provided the slower, continual feed to keep up with their appetites, but when I detect any pink at all, I hit them with a high P blast of tea...problem solved.

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to growing that VK. Yours are looking outstanding, and no one hopes that keeps up more than me, and Pit's stuff looked awsome, chrystal colored and even a bit of purple in it.

Day 21 and look at those crystals! Puts me to shame.

Yeah, 21 days of flower and I've got crystals forming up on the fan leaves...these are going to be some stoney chicks. I'm really starting to want time to speed up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom