Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

Sorry prof slow day. they sent 11 fast flowering photoperiod strains with some basic hybrid and flowering time info. Mrs Gg making me wait to pop them now as work is imminent on the wiring crap grrrr. soon as these goons get done I am on them like a rash. Rhey gave me 3 of each strain so good for when they release the real names. said they were of popular strains. Seen a couple of the testers growing on another couple but still early days and only breaking the 3-4th nofes yet.
roll on harvest so I can pass ti.e I a blue till I can reset up. means I can buy homebuilding material for a permanent build with this insulation on solid walls. bloody good stuff and got a great environment going on with 24.5°c and now down to 58%Rh with extraction and inflow slightly less . need a tent inside the finished lined loft too so hoping to work something with Mars on 1 of their bigger ones. Hope your growing into the Santa suit before the event and your all set mate.
So do you have names for the strains? Or just the genetics? It sounds pretty exciting.

Good numbers in the environment GG. It's much better growing at this time of year. I have low humidity at the moment but I'd take that over high humidity any day. Temps are great though. I currently have 6 lights running which is using 1200w of electricity but the temps are 24C in this tent, 29C in the Wilma tent and only about 20C in the 2 veg spaces. I'm only venting the Wilma tent out of the window as it's using a 600w HPS.

I'm gonna need to eat some more pies if I'm to fill the Santa suit lol

So do you have names for the strains? Or just the genetics? It sounds pretty exciting.

Good numbers in the environment GG. It's much better growing at this time of year. I have low humidity at the moment but I'd take that over high humidity any day. Temps are great though. I currently have 6 lights running which is using 1200w of electricity but the temps are 24C in this tent, 29C in the Wilma tent and only about 20C in the 2 veg spaces. I'm only venting the Wilma tent out of the window as it's using a 600w HPS.

I'm gonna need to eat some more pies if I'm to fill the Santa suit lol
get em down ya mate.lol I fatten up for Christmas and the suit then forget to lose it again. Its the only reason I have so many children and kills any gym induction interventions by Mrs GG dead. I packed in going when the lifts broke !. I became a bit of a gym junky initially and would spend hours on one of the machines but they stopped restocking the snickers and I used to run out of change a lot so I stopped going.
Sounds like your bossing the tents too. I love this silver liner for control. solid build will be perfect with a tent hung after for me. I think it is the most consistently stable and in range I gave me had at this grow space so far. dehumidifier feels like a good safety net now. thankfully it boasts eco friendly consumption of electricity , let's see !!!.
I want a veg tent now and hope I can win a Mars with the sp250. lol in it to win it.
I will post the list they sent. has no names but they want a "guess who" kind of promotion I think. good idea really as it had me excited for it too.lol
heres the info I got

Flowering times in days and basic info on testers:
FF 1 - 50 days Mostly Sativa 80-140cm
FF 2 - 55 days Mostly Sativa 90-150cm
FF 3 - 49 days Sativa / Indica 100-160 cm
FF 4 - 56 days Sativa / Indica 70-130 cm
FF 5 - 42 days Mostly Indica 90-140 cm
FF 6 - 50 days Mostly Sativa 90-140 cm
FF 7 - 45 days Mostly Indica 80-130 cm
FF 8 - 62 days Mostly Sativa 90-160
FF 9 - 49 days Mostly Indica 100-160 cm
FF 10 - 55 days Mostly Indica 100-160 cm
FF 11 - 49 days Indica / Sativa 70-150 cm
a good selection by rje look of it. have 3 seeds of each and they only want 1 grow of each so can keep the extra seeds for when the names get released. The fast flowering has me so curious about their bud size at harvest , can train as long as needed but how do they lose two weeks bud growth OR accelerate just flowering without veg auto switch. ???? .
Love a good test

get em down ya mate.lol I fatten up for Christmas and the suit then forget to lose it again. Its the only reason I have so many children and kills any gym induction interventions by Mrs GG dead. I packed in going when the lifts broke !. I became a bit of a gym junky initially and would spend hours on one of the machines but they stopped restocking the snickers and I used to run out of change a lot so I stopped going.
Sounds like your bossing the tents too. I love this silver liner for control. solid build will be perfect with a tent hung after for me. I think it is the most consistently stable and in range I gave me had at this grow space so far. dehumidifier feels like a good safety net now. thankfully it boasts eco friendly consumption of electricity , let's see !!!.
I want a veg tent now and hope I can win a Mars with the sp250. lol in it to win it.
I will post the list they sent. has no names but they want a "guess who" kind of promotion I think. good idea really as it had me excited for it too.lol
heres the info I got

Flowering times in days and basic info on testers:
FF 1 - 50 days Mostly Sativa 80-140cm
FF 2 - 55 days Mostly Sativa 90-150cm
FF 3 - 49 days Sativa / Indica 100-160 cm
FF 4 - 56 days Sativa / Indica 70-130 cm
FF 5 - 42 days Mostly Indica 90-140 cm
FF 6 - 50 days Mostly Sativa 90-140 cm
FF 7 - 45 days Mostly Indica 80-130 cm
FF 8 - 62 days Mostly Sativa 90-160
FF 9 - 49 days Mostly Indica 100-160 cm
FF 10 - 55 days Mostly Indica 100-160 cm
FF 11 - 49 days Indica / Sativa 70-150 cm
a good selection by rje look of it. have 3 seeds of each and they only want 1 grow of each so can keep the extra seeds for when the names get released. The fast flowering has me so curious about their bud size at harvest , can train as long as needed but how do they lose two weeks bud growth OR accelerate just flowering without veg auto switch. ???? .
Love a good test
They sound interesting. I like the limited info approach. It stops you from creating early bias. I've never grown any fast flowering strains though I have just received one as a freebie. It's an OGKZ and is apparently done in 40 days from flip. It sounds incredible but I have had photos in the past finish as early as day 50 and maybe even a little earlier. I can't remember any of the strains which have done this but it's only happened a handful of times. I'm really excited about how those which you have do.

Flowering Day 8....

Hey 420. I hadn't intended on doing daily updates with this grow but they're growing so well and there is a good amount of growth each day so I'm back again. I was checking them over and I've found evidence of flower now. It felt like they we're going to veg forever. With the size that they are now I could cover most of the tent horizontally with some lst. Still they grow though so we shall continue to wait. The Tropicanna Banana has some gaps appearing as she stretches up and out. It looks like a good plant to work with from here. The Dos Si Dos will take a little more thought and I'm interested to see what we will end up with. She's beginning to open up a little now so may not need quite as much work as I previously thought. Anyway. Things are still going well and I expect to have to water them again tomorrow as the pots are beginning to get light again. That's all for now. Hope everyone is having or has had a good day....
ORG_DSC08941.JPG
ORG_DSC08942.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08943.JPG
ORG_DSC08944.JPG
ORG_DSC08946.JPG
ORG_DSC08947.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08948.JPG
ORG_DSC08949.JPG
ORG_DSC08950.JPG
ORG_DSC08952.JPG

Impressive growth since yesterday,Prof...
That TB's gonna be a foot taller by Christmas...and speaking of Christmas...
Have a great Christmas, Professor- Wishing you and yours all the best!

Merry Christmas P. Hope you and your family have a good one. Time to crack open those special reserve buds and leave one out for Santa! ;)
Thanks Lew. I may have cracked open a few beauties earlier today. It's been a pretty hectic day so I needed something to help me through lol. Merry Christmas bud

Thanks Lew. I may have cracked open a few beauties earlier today. It's been a pretty hectic day so I needed something to help me through lol. Merry Christmas bud
I haven’t rolled one for a long time but seeing as it’s Christmas!
94E9AF1F-97B1-48A0-B860-9C668D3F2380.jpeg

Light it up Lew! I've been rocking the PerfectPipe this afternoon. Nice little pipe for being on the go. Smooth hits too. I've just managed to finish wrapping the last of the presents without incident so that's me done now. Hopefully my youngest will let us get a bit of sleep this evening as she's going to have the entire day to herself tomorrow lol.

Light it up Lew! I've been rocking the PerfectPipe this afternoon. Nice little pipe for being on the go. Smooth hits too. I've just managed to finish wrapping the last of the presents without incident so that's me done now. Hopefully my youngest will let us get a bit of sleep this evening as she's going to have the entire day to herself tomorrow lol.
I’ll have to wait for my teenage daughter to go to bed before I spark it up. She’ll be lecturing me until new year if she finds out I’ve been smoking! Lol

I’ll have to wait for my teenage daughter to go to bed before I spark it up. She’ll be lecturing me until new year if she finds out I’ve been smoking! Lol
Lol. I've still got that to come
Merry Christmas over in this journal as well Professor! Flowering girls look great. Have a great day with the family, and I do hope you're asleep ;).
Don't worry, I will do. I was actually asleep then but was woken about an hour later. Nappy changing duties
Merry xmas prof. Hope your girls have a brilliant day with lots of spoiling and daddy time. Peace and blesssings mate. catch you soon
Thanks GG. My daughter is just about to open an indoor slide for toddlers. She's going to go nuts. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope you have a nice quiet day :rofl:
Merry Christmas, ProfessorFlora!!! I hope you have the most amazing day imaginable, cheers to you and your family!
Merry Christmas Flagg. The sun is shining for the first time in what feels like months and I'm having a joint on the balcony. time to get back to the kids though. Thanks buddy

Merry Christmas everyone
:passitleft:

It's Christmas Day everyone and there's something bright and hot in the sky....
IMG_5458.JPG

Thought I'd best make the most of it get out some Purple Punch....
IMG_5459.JPG

It's moments like this which I'm really grateful for. Merry Christmas 420

Lol. I've still got that to come

Don't worry, I will do. I was actually asleep then but was woken about an hour later. Nappy chancing duties

Thanks GG. My daughter is just about to open an indoor slide for toddlers. She's going to go nuts. Merry Christmas my friend. Hope you have a nice quiet day :rofl:

Merry Christmas Flagg. The sun is shining for the first time in what feels like months and I'm having a joint on the balcony. time to get back to the kids though. Thanks buddy

Merry Christmas everyone
You too mate. Its the kind of quiet found on a battlefield after a barrage of artillery has stopped right now as they weigh each others presents up !!. I got wiping snotty noses through the night duty with the youngest but we survived it to the battle this morning . Not sure we will survive the onslaught of tiny plastic bags wrapping every tiny ickle shoe and wristband for their LOL dolls though !!! What a brilliant way of redumping all that non degradable plastic bags, back to the source countries that paid to dump it on you in the first place !!. Watch as this gets realised by the Govts who now cant dump in china anymore , hence our plastic bag demonising and ocean dumping world crisis. ! Brilliant business sense by china.lol
Now need to find somewhere to fly tip all this packaging. heehee
Have a chunky dinner mate and enjoy the down time. peace and love Bud

It's Christmas Day everyone and there's something bright and hot in the sky....
IMG_5458.JPG

Thought I'd best make the most of it get out some Purple Punch....
IMG_5459.JPG

It's moments like this which I'm really grateful for. Merry Christmas 420
What a brilliant shot fella . thank you. enjoy the Punch and get your head down for the storms tomorrow !! lol

You too mate. Its the kind of quiet found on a battlefield after a barrage of artillery has stopped right now as they weigh each others presents up !!. I got wiping snotty noses through the night duty with the youngest but we survived it to the battle this morning . Not sure we will survive the onslaught of tiny plastic bags wrapping every tiny ickle shoe and wristband for their LOL dolls though !!! What a brilliant way of redumping all that non degradable plastic bags, back to the source countries that paid to dump it on you in the first place !!. Watch as this gets realised by the Govts who now cant dump in china anymore , hence our plastic bag demonising and ocean dumping world crisis. ! Brilliant business sense by china.lol
Now need to find somewhere to fly tip all this packaging. heehee
Have a chunky dinner mate and enjoy the down time. peace and love Bud
Lol. Mrs.F bought some biodegradable eco wrapping paper this year. It's quite nice and the brown paper look is good. Problem was that the roll came wrapped in extra strong plastic lol.

We're just waiting for some more people to arrive and then we're having dinner. So far the kids are keeping themselves entertained which is pleasantly surprising. Good luck GG

Lol. Mrs.F bought some biodegradable eco wrapping paper this year. It's quite nice and the brown paper look is good. Problem was that the roll came wrapped in extra strong plastic lol.

We're just waiting for some more people to arrive and then we're having dinner. So far the kids are keeping themselves entertained which is pleasantly surprised. Good luck GG
wrapped in plastic lol. ever piece of clothing, broach, ect , shoes, bangles for these minute dolls comes in it's own" surprise bag" so about 20 tiny plastic carrier bags for each doll. An absolute ton of them to dispose of now !!. china are genius at dumping plastic now and they have it hit onto this one perfectly with so many doll type miniatures all doing the same thing with their accessories too. We had MIL for dinner.. I wanted turkey but the wife insisted !. She is now worse for wear on the lagers left by the SIL for tomorrow . This will be an interesting discussion tomorrow when they all come back AGAIN for round 2. bah fucking humbug!!!!.lol
All drinkers and not 1 smoker of her among them , they still think it is the devils work.hahaha.
Head down for the long haul now. have fun mate

Flowering Day 11....

Hey 420. I have a little update before we have a smoke and a few drinks. I'm almost certain that I'll be too lazy later on to post anything of any worth. Here's what the plants look like today....
ORG_DSC08976.JPG
ORG_DSC08977.JPG
ORG_DSC08987.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08978.JPG
ORG_DSC08979.JPG
ORG_DSC08980.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08981.JPG
ORG_DSC08982.JPG
ORG_DSC08983.JPG
ORG_DSC08984.JPG